Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62356 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
.speechless
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
You expect me to believe that madam bling bling bought the cheap one infactamsure she bought the chinko made one.........silly heediots

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Either way she cannot come out of this looking good. Either she is wearing an overly expensive watch or is wearing a fake watch grin the trolls should have a good time with this undecided

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by refreshrate: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!

You dey mind dem?

i swear and some of these people person dey meet for road?

God!

We are really in trouble in this country

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Crown01: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hatters don start o. They are still in pains they didn't return to power. Thank God it's before Buhari got to power she got the wrist watch they would have concluded na oil stolen money and it lead to the fuel scarcity ..... lol

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by zizirecords(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Choi! See grammar somersault....you go school?
Dorrobucci:

Don't mind that bingo.

When do nigerian first ladies start wearing Aba made watch

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by adenine02: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pole r crying on hw much Aisha Bihari watch cost
Do dey care to know hw much mama piss PANT cost grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Can any of you brainless TANiods prove the watch isn't a replica? If not then shut dah fûck up! Sadly these are the kids we have as opposition, no solid facts...Nothing! Just baseless propaganda. I have always said this, KOWA should get their acts together! This PDP opposition is a joke.
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago....Before money change hand smiley… Barcanista how can you be so shameless?
barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by bunmioguns(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:

Must you be abusive.
I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.
Is it possible for Aisha Buhari to wear a 25k watch while her daughter whom she pays her school fees because the Dad has @ least a million naira shop in Harrods.

Don't be scammed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Spells(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I no dey trip for vanity, so I'll kia bouncing vanity like a bounced cheque.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by portaableg(f): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fake.. Wannabee First Lady grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Anything that doesn't make sense to you makes sense public. Useless fools.
You and Buhari are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mascot87(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Death to all Tanoid for this lies. How do they acertain which one she is wearing? Did the foools ask her? Tanoids are just impossible

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015

The price is $63,600 actually more than 13,000,000 She deceived us by frying Akara by the road side, then husband lied that he borrowed money to buy form. Bunch of daura dullards.

Source: http://www.swissluxury.com/cartier-watches-baignoire-hypnose.htm#WJ306010

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by portaableg(f): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fake.. Wannabee First Lady grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by wallyg: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't kw why some people are so ridiculous in castigating others, how can someone like buy a wrist watch worth of £34,500 and I believe strongly this guy must be a member of PDP. Bloody liar

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by efonat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=30pt]may be she donated the money before her husband declared his intention to run for preaident.[/size]
Firefire:
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ZUBY77(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.

Please i beg you.. Don't be abusive.. Where did he declare the assets publicly? I want to read it Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by shaboti: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start
which one is 'aba made' ? If you want to say fake, say fake dont use both interchangeably. Those aba boys actually make quality and original stuff.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.
OMO SEE FINISHING MEHN!!!!!! shocked grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Omotayor123(f): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
I love dis... oya let d truth come out
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

The SaTANics will never allow our country to move forward.

But we shall never allow you. Your evil lies cannot overcome sanity and truth.
And the clueless GEJ is gone to the village for good.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by retsonbiz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Can Also Buy it for N50,000.00

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mployer(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes it is possible.

If you want the made in china version grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

salamander, you can go and die since you opted to reason from your anus even when the truth appear palpable to all.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

Much ado about nothing

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Damage control

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by san316(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is good enough to keep the enemies confused.

Now let your gut lead you to where you want to go.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by fotadmowmend(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hope say we neva enta 'one chance' again Cos if she could wear #10m wrist watch on inauguration .... Wetin she go wear wen markin 100 days in office and on and on ?? Wetin her daugthers go dey wear ? Hw necklace would be how much ....... Hope it won't be lyk gettn a new wife from city in place of d old village one ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ayusco85(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
wildchild1:
Since there are 2 types now,no one can easily say the actual price of the one on her wrist..But if you ask me,a modest Aisha Buhari would NEVER wear a £34,500 watch.

true talk.

give this guy two medals.................................. one for this sensible post, and the other incase he loose the first one

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by PRYCE(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

The watch bro Not Asset Declaration is the issue here! Another BabaOneChance' Butt licking minion!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.