Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62390 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
it's not s do or die affair. our politicians don't worth dying for.

my night was fine and you ,?

Hahaha, it was great bro.

All these politicians na the same. I pray God saves us someday by giving us some one that will let us practice a fiscal federalism and de-centralise the federal government.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by great664(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

Just listen to your English?

Look at this Silly, Street "Gala-Hawker" with Techno Phone dying of envy.

Mama Piss was first Lady for 6years, with all the accompanying Financial Vote to that office.
Need l say she also used a front to acquire the Electricity Disco for the Eastern region?

Now Gerrout and go sell you Gala before Police confiscate it.

Lastpage!
A gala hawker and a TECNO phone user post is what you are dying to quote. Bastard Son of a thousand father. Its Tecno not Techno and I hate them with passion. The same cheap phone has made me wise not to believe a Man whose wife rocks 10m plus wrist watch yet he borrowed 27m to purchase Nomination form, an has just 1m and 150 cows but your iPhone infinity still makes you the greatest foooooll on Naira land.

Great664
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by great664(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

Either way, whether she bought the real one or the fake one, you children of HATE and ANGER will always find something bad to say about her.

GO and DIE!

If we look closer, it is your people that go to China to import the fake!

Awon Oloshi olori'pelebe.

Lastpage!
So she is still clueless not to know the real from the fake. a beautician for that matter. If she don't want people to talk about her, she could advice the husband not to contest again so they could enjoy. the former loot on peace but like the forbidden fruit its insatiable. Chop one Chop two.

Bastard Son of a thousand Father that's how they use hate and anger to choose whats good for them.

Call a spade a spade even APC is your Paymaster.

Great664
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Graccccccccy:
hahhhhahahahhahaahahhaahahhahahah!
lafter doesnt hide facts
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by solodox(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
First off folks, we all know that she's not wearing the 129$ version and i strongly doubt that the one she has is worth 10 big ones... So the smarts would be to hope that buhari would deliver on at least 50% of his manifesto shikena!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by rossi49ja(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nostalgia21:
clone version
Don't mind the Op. He already cast aspersions on his post and by setting out intently to decieve people. Why crop out the bottom part of the site?

A simple visit to the site 'www.kowatches.co' and you will see that it's clearly stated that what they sell is replica versions of original watches.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by solodox(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
egobetatoday:

so u believe everyone criticising PMB must be a tanoid? please dont be myopic ... i support what is right. i'm neither a tanoid, Kowa nor an Apc supporter and so are several other people here.

...just know that if all PMB gets is accolades and commendations then u are not helping him. Criticism can also bring the best out of someone.

if Nigeria better na all of us go enjoy am.

finaly someone with a brain... my good poster would you believe that less than 5years ago my very own older sister called me a "sad souled doom sayer" for daring to insinuate that there was something amiss about jonathan, how did that story end!? if i talk now na only GOD know wetin them go call me. see uncle-grandpa buhari (whose wife can dash out over 150m and wears an 18k replica watch as atonement for having such a big heart) can chop as much as he wants o! its neither here nor there. As for me abeg just fix electrity sir! biko.
Hope i never offend my APC cousins them?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by solodox(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Seventeen:
I wonder oooo

The noise is that you dont live on a pension and afford shit like that! u know the replica story is just ass wipe!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
OkaiCorne:
Na wa o. what if it was a gift? People killing. themselves for nothing

Hey bro. Sent u a pm. Kindly check. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.