Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62402 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by tola9ja: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
THEY WILL SOON SAY HER SPECTACLE COST 400 MILLION AND IF YOU WEAR IT YOU CAN SEE GOD

UNFORTUNATE FELLOW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by strongerthaneva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start
see what dis tanoids are going after..damn it dis tanoids can never be a gud opposition oo..i swear where are dis kowa and APGA now cos an bit feeling this brainless tanoids at all as opposition at all..dem no see beta thing to take prosecute an administration...No time for this lowless tanoids jo..

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stop lying to the gullible majority.
Even the intelligent buhari hordes have evaporated quietly.
So you are telling us the wife of a former military president is wearing an aba made accessory?
Their children are attending the best schools in the UK for fucck sakes.
smh for una.
Only those that want to be deceived will get deceived.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Graccccccccy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
whats all this noise about her wrist watch ?
i taya oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by corektchic: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wrist watch come dey cause problems

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ayusco85(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
You expect me to believe that madam bling bling bought the cheap one infactamsure she bought the chinko made one.........silly heediots

who cares what u believe? who are u? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mrrock: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ms. Buhari's watch is the specially customised one, not even the one of £34,000 that you can randomly purchase. The customised one goes for as high as £262,000.

We're talking about a family that's wealthy enough that she gave out N134 million to charity few months ago.

That watch on her hand is over N60,000,000!(sixty million naira).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by OkaiCorne(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa o. what if it was a gift? People killing. themselves for nothing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by biggybanty7(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
#Na wa oooooo Nairaland una dey cause problem,nairalanders make una dey use una brain smal

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by eaglechild: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.
Cry me a river.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your president should publicly declare his assets and explain to us how a man with only 1 million in his account can afford very expensive education for his children in the UK and a £30,000 accessory.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by smileyz16(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
so far no one has seen her receipt so nobody judge..we shud all stop unneccessary criticism..liv d pples general wife alone..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by fairygeh(f): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
This woman doesn't look like someone that will wear. aba made wristwatch o she looks sophisticated
Anyway,na dem sabi
I am more concerned about what Buhari has to offer
Buhari,the Miracle worker undecided the proclaimed messiah of many Nairalanders
#letswaitandsee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by philips70(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
i doubt Aisha's watch cost $129. she looks more high maintenanance than that

Most of our high end celebrities in Nigeria wear replicas as in bags, shoes and several accessories. Only Linda I suspect go for the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
mrrock:
Ms. Buhari's watch is the specially customised one, not even the one of £34,000 that you can randomly purchase. The customised one goes for as high as £262,000.

That watch on her hand is over N60,000,000!(sixty million naira).
Very possible.
I have a feeling the £30,000 estimate is actually a far cry from the real price.
Thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by bababuff(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

Why all this hating?
Now that there is a cheaper version, you say she cant wear Aba made. Na wa ooo.

HOW CAN ONE SATISFY THE WORLD?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
bababuff:

Why all this hating?
Now that there is a cheaper version, you say she cant wear Aba made. Na wa ooo.

HOW CAN ONE SATISFY THE WORLD?
Go for a brain transplant asap.
Cheaper model ko, chinko version ni.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by LubricatingOil: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

Again, below is what you said about Buhari few weeks ago before seeking for protection.

Muhammadu Buhari Is Our Candidate- Nairaland Progressive by
barcanista(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Members of the Progressive Caucus on Nairaland unanimously endorsed General Muhammadu Buhari as their sole candidate for the 2015 Presidential Election. The caucus made the endorsement on Saturday, 15 November and Sunday, 16 November 2014.
General Muhamadu Buhari, a Presidential aspirant on the platform of All Progressive Congress is favoured to win his party's December 10 Primaries and go on to defeat the incumbent President Jonathan of the People's Democratic Party in the February 14th Presidential poll.

He was a former Military Chief that has served Nigeria in various capacity including Military Governor of defunct North West, Petroleum Minister, Chairman NNPC, Military Head of State for 20
months and Executive Chairman of defunct PTF. As a public servant, he distinguished himself as an incorruptible administrator,a gentleman of repute, a disciplined officer and a patriotic statesman.

The endorsement also serve as a message to the APC leadership, conveying acceptance of Buhari by the Progressives and informing the party that the Daura born General is the best man for the job, and the right man to dislodge President Jonathan and the PDP
from Aso Rock in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-
endorse-muhammadu.

You are suffering from multiple personality disorder.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Bayswater: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Let them know, the man has no integrity. He is as corrupt as the system and cabal that brought him into power.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Mrlady: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

Haters are liable to die young......watch out!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
which one should we believe.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by freenature: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
For all those who knows nothing about wrist watches regardless of the designers there are grades of watches made according to each person's capabilities and who says Aisha Buhari can't buy herself a wrist watch worth that amount , do any of you know her personal worth Let's forget about her husband now
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by refreshrate: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Let them know, the man has no integrity. He is as corrupt as the system and cabal that brought him into power.

correction : kwarupt
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by NobleG1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Do you know that a bugatti veryon costs 3 million dollars and you can get a clone for 35k dollars?

I'm a fan of Buhari too. So what the f*uck is your point? Are you saying Buhari's wife bought a clone watch online?

Don't try to defend politicians blindly simply because you like them. If you really like someone, you shouldn't shy away from telling the person what he or she did wrong.

It's wrong for she to wear a watch that costs more than ten million naira while her husband is preaching against waste of money and presenting himself as a simple, typical ordinary citizen who's not materialistic.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by gebest: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
What is dis op saying sef?
i wonder how it made front page, she must be seun junior wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by refreshrate: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
NobleG1:
Do you know that a bugati veryon costs 3 million dollar and you can get a clone for 35k dollars?

I'm a fan of Buhari too. So what the f*uck is your point? Are saying Buhari's wife bought a clone watch online?

Don't try to defend politicians blindly simply because you like them. If you really like someone, you shouldn't shy away from telling the person what he or she did wrong.

For your sincerity, may you live long!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
"Abacha was not corrupt"
For the life of me, i will never understand how a man who made such statement till this day will ever be regarded as honest.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by MalcoImX: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Can any of you brainless TANiods prove the watch isn't a replica? If not then shut dah fûck up! Sadly these are the kids we have as opposition, no solid facts...Nothing! Just baseless propaganda. I have always said this, KOWA should get their acts together! This PDP opposition is a joke.
PDP is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
CAN ALSO BE GOTTEN

Naija english no go kill man
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
The greatest enemy of propaganda is time.
With time, the buhari charcade of incorruptability will be blown away by the harsh wind of truth.
Thieves in high places.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by otr1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll be disappointed if Aisha ever glorify TANoids' rants about her wristwatch with a mention.

You can hear their niose, but just pretend you don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.