Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,476 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62385 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by leonard509(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2015
KORLAR:

Must you be abusive.
I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.
you imps must find something youll use in critisizing someone.....she's not as jobless as you are, she's a beautician, that watch could even be a gift. Even if she bought it...how does it concern you??..?

how much have you given to the poor? Look at the #3000 jeans you're wearing...why don't you wear rags and give all you money to the poor.....fvcking hypocrites.....

I think you guys are being payed for fooling yourselves. That's not a good job you know

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
KORLAR:

Must you be abusive.
I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.
okay, oga op we don hear u, next time she no go carry wrist watch again, hope u re fyn with dat?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nellybii: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2015
I have never seen any post or topic on PEJ' s wrist watch or shoes and this woman owns one of the most luxurious hotels in Africa.
Madam Buhari has not even resumed her duties as wife of president all these have started.
This is not opposition, we are through with campaign. All this.is the result of joblessness created by GEJ and his crew raping this country serially. Otherwise how do you describe this type of writeups.? I think all these rubbish should be stopped before it gets out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by heilige(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=24pt]What is wrong for a woman to wear a £34,500 wrist watch if she can afford it ?
If she wears cheap you will still talk.
When it was mama peace, and Hajia Yar Adua you never said a word.[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=dabigwalls post=34334432]

Meanwhile I suspect you and your watch o... lol[/quote
Lol, my wrist watch no smell that kine price o
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by PStacks(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

Nice move bÀws! When I saw that story, I knew without being told that it was a "bad-belle" story.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by PStacks(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

Atleast u'l give him the benefit of doubt first. Why are u crying mÓre than the bereaved. I smell hate in what u spuke..

Just go to otuoke and GEJ would give u a boys quarters in his mansion, stop being Malicious in public space and respect ur self.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by seangy4konji: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Na jealousy go cripple plenty of you...

We all know the ones weh be say na face me and face you dem grow up in and na akara dem mama deh sell but thank God say internet don deh now so u na fit come here deh marvel say president wife weh never use 3 days for office wear one watch as if say na your mama money he take buy am when she no deh office...

Na owu deh blow for your family...

I no fit blame una.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by PStacks(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=jorlons post=34324485]

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.[/quote

ThÀt guy is an eediÓt, pls don't pay him Ño Attention

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by freenature: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
refreshrate:

yet her husband 'borrowed money' from bank to pay for nomination form?

Its very possible as you don't know what happens in their home
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by PStacks(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can a lady that has the best spa wear a 28k watch

How can a woman that her daughter shops with Chanel buy dat watch

How can a woman that donated millions to IDP wear a cheap watch

A watch 90% of Nairalanders can afford CAN NEVER be worn by Aisha

God help us from this new *front* of Buhari

That is whe®e yÓu lie.

Fallacy Òf hasty Generalisation
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by abtmaviz(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
What is dis op saying sef?

You could hv ask him...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by OMOHIMOAN: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
If u're pained,buy urs from any local or foreign stores but stop complaining.
Bunch of hypocrites!!!
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by refreshrate: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2015
freenature:

Its very possible as you don't know what happens in their home

Walk with me on this, ok?
Someone tells you he loaned money to buy presidential nomination form for 27.5m

are you with me?

The same persons wife is rocking a 10million watch...wrist watch o, not house, or business or total asset...wrist watch. one wrist watch & you're telling me...what was that thing you said again? I don't know what happens in their home!

seriously?

Guy!?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lexy2014: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.
"So were did madam buy hers from?"

Don't u think that is a question that only madam herself can answer? How do u want people on NL 2no were mrs buhari buys her body accessories?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by scachy(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2015
I can't say for sure d exact worth of Aisha's wrist watch, but I can tel u for sure that every branded n expensive watches n other items has "copy " in naija definition "fake " we see a lot of them over here ranging from mobile phones, gold, watches, belt, shirts, shoes, etc.I can tell u authoritatively that u can get the exact Aisha's watch here from just 300 UAE dhs (18,000 naira) with d same features but it ll be 1st or 2nd copy which ll serve the same purpose for a long duration as well.
Many naija celebrities are flaunting these "copy products " which they got very cheap but the media house n bloggers ll give them d same value as original not knowing it's "copy, or fake " what ever u choose to call. But I must say that such copy is of good quality unlike the fakes some biz men imports from China to naija, (such naija fake quality can't find its way into UAE mkt)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by TheAdvocate(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
All these sai Buhari fan boys sha... Na so their oga say Abacha was not corrupt and all the money wey dem recover na counterfeit grin

They meant he was counterfeitly corrupt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by egobetatoday: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Can any of you brainless TANiods prove the watch isn't a replica? If not then shut dah fûck up! Sadly these are the kids we have as opposition, no solid facts...Nothing! Just baseless propaganda. I have always said this, KOWA should get their acts together! This PDP opposition is a joke.

so u believe everyone criticising PMB must be a tanoid? please dont be myopic ... i support what is right. i'm neither a tanoid, Kowa nor an Apc supporter and so are several other people here.

the mistakes made in the past shouldnt be repeated. but how will it ever be so if APC supporters keep supporting blindly. just know that if all PMB gets is accolades and commendations then u are not helping him. Criticism can also bring the best out of someone.

if Nigeria better na all of us go enjoy am.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by frendly99: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Why dont y'all haters shut up already! if you go on this way these first family wont deliver o, get ur self busy please and stop snooping into what wristwatch or wedding ring or shoe someone's wearing. Infact i see u pple talking about the price of Buhari's agbada and his wife' s bra very soon.... Haters get a life
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Forwetinnah: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Yes, I can buy exactly the same wristwatch from the mallams carrying showcases around. APC keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Seventeen(f): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
whats all this noise about her wrist watch ?
I wonder oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Graccccccccy(f): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
crixtex:

Ur eye glass is worth 15k. buh y re u based far away frm me sef...
hahhhhahahahhahaahahhaahahhahahah!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Eden1747(f): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
It could also be a congratulatory gift from well meaning people. No one can quantify the number of gifts Mama Peace got from politicians who wanted to enjoy the goodwill of GEJ.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Seventeen(f): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Na wa ooo, Naija and irrelevant and useless criticism... Am sure its just a good copy of the real thing naaa, equally expensive though but not over d top expensive. I dont believe its the 10mil version she is wearing. But even at that d lady is a successful business woman for goodness sake, she can afford to wear a nice expensive piece if she so desires .... Whats our problem self. Naija leave this nice lady alone. If all those low life, so called naija big babes can wear expensive stuff bought by dia sugar daddies as gifts, why not dis hardworkin buisness woman. Is she immune to liking better thing... Haaaa! Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Why mention Igbo? Stick to the topic!
Useless thing.

All I have to say about this issue is...........I don't have a problem with her wearing a 10m watch since she bought it before becoming first lady. Let's keep the criticism for the present and future....

lastpage:

One thing we are all aware is that Buhari has only been President for a full day (monday).
We are also aware that Aisha has NEVER occupied any Govt position in her life.

We can then conclude (if we are not SaTANoids or some senseless Igbos) that her wealth couldn't have come from looted funds unlike Mama Piss and Jonathan.

If Dangote likes, he can wear a wristwatch that cost $10Billion, as long as it is his money and he worked for it, unlike some Creek Militants who think Nigeria should give them "Life Amnesty", then so be it.

Aisha, carry go, nothing do you, you are a private Business woman.

Let your Haters, the original "Children of HATE and ANGER" from that side, Go and Die in the Lagoon tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why mention Igbo? Stick to the topic!
Useless thing.

All I have to say about this issue is...........I don't have a problem with her wearing a 10m watch since she bought it before becoming first lady. Let's keep the criticism for the present and future....

Because if you had any sense in you and your thinking is not jaundiced by tribal sentiments, you would have realized those who sponsored this nonsense and their "mindless buffoons", are basically from the S. East with a little follow-follow from the Niger Delta! undecided undecided undecided

Instead of supporting the President to ENSURE that he delivers on his promises, (He is not a magician if you care, he may have high hopes just like we all have high expectations)...... you guys are yarning and groveling over INCONSEQUENTIAL THINGS....

The same way the ND people left "important things" that would have uplifted their life when Jonathan, their own very son, was President!
Now they are crying that "Amnesty Awoof" will end in December as promulgated by Jonathan .....and to be implemented by Buhari, like it was supposed to last for eternity

This generation of Youths are really phucked-up because they dont know what they want or what is good for them but are content to rant on Social Media and get used to do some politician's "dirty slander", for a few Naira.... otherwise they are just into kidnapping, armed robbery, piracy, militancy and heinous vice, in general.

Since Aisha is not a Govt official, never occupied a Govt or elective Post, has never been proved to have looted any public fund, HOW IS IT ANYONE'S BUSINESS, THE PRICE OF HER WRISTWATCH..... except of course if you are jobless, brainless, tribally-foolish SaTANoid! wink wink wink

My appeal to sensible Nigerians is to come-up with ideas on How Buhai can:

1.) Build New refineries
2.) Build new Power Stations
3.) Recover looted funds which are also needed for the tho things above, while "instilling discipline" in the Rogues that got us here.

...all these in a record time.

Anything else is not my concern.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rubbish!
Stick to the topic and stop ranting like a rabid dog....

lastpage:

Because if you had any sense in you and your thinking is not jaundiced by tribal sentiments, you would have realized those who sponsored this nonsense and their "mindless buffoons", are basically from the S. East with a little follow-follow from the Niger Delta! undecided undecided undecided

Instead of supporting the President to ENSURE that he delivers on his promises, (He is not a magician if you care, he may have high hopes just like we all have high expectations)...... you guys are yarning and groveling over INCONSEQUENTIAL THINGS....

The same way the ND people left "important things" that would have uplifted their life when Jonathan, their own very son, was President!
Now they are crying that "Amnesty Awoof" will end in December as promulgated by Jonathan .....and to be implemented by Buhari, like it was supposed to last for eternity

This generation of Youths are really phucked-up because they dont know what they want or what is good for them but are content to rant on Social Media and get used to do some politician's "dirty slander", for a few Naira.... otherwise they are just into kidnapping, armed robbery, piracy, militancy and heinous vice, in general.

Since Aisha is not a Govt official, never occupied a Govt or elective Post, has never been proved to have looted any public fund, HOW IS IT ANYONE'S BUSINESS, THE PRICE OF HER WRISTWATCH..... except of course if you are jobless, brainless, tribally-foolish SaTANoid! wink wink wink

My appeal to sensible Nigerians is to come-up with ideas on How Buhai can:

1.) Build New refineries
2.) Build new Power Stations
3.) Recover looted funds which are also needed for the tho things above, while "instilling discipline" in the Rogues that got us here.

...all these in a record time.

Anything else is not my concern.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Rubbish!
Stick to the topic and stop ranting like a rabid dog....

Peppy, give it to the idiot. Let the rabid dog feel your ire. He's one boring thing here.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't mind the fool. I wonder what concerns 'Igbos' in this topic even when it's obvious the Op is Yoruba.

dearpreye:

Peppy, give it to the idio't. Let the rabid dog be feel your ire. He's one boring thing here.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Don't mind the fool. I wonder what concerns 'Igbos' in this topic even when it's obvious the Op is Yoruba.

Most of them have been programmed to be foolish!!! They just can't help! !!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Babaji111(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mssh! Nigerians, I think it is time to focus on national issues with a view to solving our economic challenges rather than attacking this, castigating that. The time for that has past. PDP have gone with their brainwashing and annoying castigation that enable them to divert the masses' attention and loot the nation. The era of hypnosis has gone. Change is here!

Let us face the realities of life in order to rejuvenate our hope for better future. Wrist watch or no wrist watch, time is going....certificate or no certificate, Buhari has won the election......but fuel scarcity, insecurity, joblessness, hunger & poverty, infrastructural decay, north-south dichotomy, lawlessness, poor governance and huge debts...etc are serious challenges we shall focus on.

Long live Nigeria!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Kollyman: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
There are classes for every products. Some iPhone 6 cost over 700k while same iphone6 cost 105k. The two products are original and came from the same Apple.

The earlier 10m wrist watch is customized (designed for the biggest babes & dudes) while 32k version was made for public purchase.

The funny thing is that you can hardly differentiate between the two except you know much about jewelry and you have the two present in your hand at the same time.

I know Aisha Buhari is a big babe, from wealthy family and she's also industrious (owns a very big beauty institute in kaduna with several training contracts from top oil coy) but I doubt if she can take such an amount of money to purchase wrist watch except it is a gift.

No big deal all the same even if the watch is the 10m own, after all she owns the watch even before they came into power (No bi 9ja govt money).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.