Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? (745 Views)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by WilliamHP(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2009
Abortion advice
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Sissy3(f): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2009
if the mother's life is at stake
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by emilyone(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2009
am sure most people must have been involved in abortion either directly or indirectly.

but i think abortion should be more available to the woman if only she
has no psychological or financial capability to care for the baby when its been born.
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by hollandis(f): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2009
~Sissy~:

if the mother's life is at stake
and the fetus ? sad
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Omolola1(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2009
if her life is at stake
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Magz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2009
If her life is at stake

or

If both parents agree that for some reason it is necessary

This is supposed to be a dangerous topic though.
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by blackweaver(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
mother's life at stake - especially when it's clear that the child can't make it either way
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2009
if it's cos she got raped or the pregnancy is not healthy for her
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by CrazyMan(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
Abortion is murder. There should be no such thing as conditions by which a woman should commit the act. If a girl begins to act like a LovePeddler, and she gets herself pregnant, then she must be prepared to play her role as a parent and not murder the innocent child.
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
if she decides to have an abortion then it's her right to have it,  even if she is the lowest skankiest hoe in the world.
if she hasnt got the means to provide for the psychological and financial upbringing of that child for the next 18yrs then,  abortion is the only option.
if she has a deadly disease that will be passed on to that child, abortion is the only option
if she was raped, forced against her will into having a child then,  abortion is the only option
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Sissy3(f): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

if she decides to have an abortion then it's her right to have it,  even if she is the lowest skankiest hoe in the world.
if she hasnt got the means to provide for the psychological and financial upbringing of that child for the next 18yrs then,  abortion is the only option.
if she has a deadly disease that will be passed on to that child, abortion is the only option
if she was raped, forced against her will into having a child then,  abortion is the only option

aren't u forgetting one thing?
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by CrazyMan(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
My dear Abortion is murder. Every child has the right to live. There is no exuse to justify murder. God himself is against abortion and he won't hesitate to punish those that commit it if they don't repent.
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2009
who are we to judge a person doing what THEY think is right.
here is my favorite words for the christians quick to judge others:

Matthew 7:1-5
Jesus said to his disciples: "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother´s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ´Let me remove that splinter from your eye,´ while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother´s eye.”
Re: Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2009
@ sissy, no i am not. as the person who will carry this child for 9months and therefore go through all the hustle and bustle, she has the FINAL say  if she is fit or not to carry that pregnancy to term.
it's all about showing respect for life. life is too precious for someone to bring a child into the world at the wrong time, it's better to wait until a person has the money AND the emotional resources to be a good mother

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build The Trust On Her Or Should I Break The Relationship? / Are Sugar Mummies More Caring Than Sugar Daddies? / Would You Lie To Be At Peace With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.