Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44607 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lytech1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sekundosekundo: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
God just want to show you how unfaithful your ex has been to you.

650 Likes 57 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Simply imagine she was your future wife, and she was doing the same with her ex, what would you really want that ex to do?!

Find a way to record her and send it to her husband, and get rid of such liabilities from your life.

What you catch through honey, you will lose with honey... Especially with a deceitful dishonest disrespectful woman.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lashorrt(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
You already know the answer to your problem.

Cut ties with her.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flee... grin

©YBR

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Harbeyg09(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why are they selling condom undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by holywahala19(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
forward the big.t.CH to me.
ama bleep some senses into her promiscuous brain.

Trafford big boy was here.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Huruehuru: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Run for ya life.... the same bad luck wey I'm don give I'm hubby Na wetin I'm go share give u.. don't u think it's her life style that is affecting the hubby...fleeee

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
What can you do to stop her Are you worried she'll have sex with you when you're not looking; or while you're otherwise occupied? What you should do is: tell her you're not interested. Stop interacting with your married ex. Don't give her the opportunity to be alone with you.

53 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Daniel2289(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thank u very much for resisting her in the first place.

First, tell her that she is already married, and she should stay with her husband.

Secondly, tell her that God said, What he have joined together, let no man put asunder.

And thirdly, tell her that with this, you don't want the anger of GOD to be on your head..
BE WISE....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Safiaa(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why do these blockheads get married when they end up cheating? just remain single

18 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by decatalyst(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN SEX WITH HER. SHE IS MARRIED NOW!

I am begging you, PLEASE. let her be. She is turning to a loose dog. If she was dating you and got pregnant for the dude, then that speaks volume.

Please don't partake in the calamity and punishment that awaits her.

Please let her be.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by kiddoiLL(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

Fellow nairalandes,
Bruh i'm facing same, and I even find it funny when a married lady tends to tell her ex she's still in love with him. As i dey here so, na only God go fit direct d right woman go person life o cus all this girls nw enh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why do these blockheads get married when they end up cheating?
just remain single

This question always ring in my head too.

Play well till you are tired of the game...and signoff to be a better person in your union.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by goodmorning40: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
U are already hurting another man by maintaining contacts with her even without sex
Stop associating with her let her marry her marriage

48 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
decatalyst:

This question always ring in my head too.

Play well till you are tired of the game...and signoff to be a better person in your union.
Seems the cheat trend would never stop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lytech1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
goodmorning40:
U are already hurting another man by maintaining contacts with her even without sex
Stop associating with her let her marry her marriage
exactly what am thinking.
Thanks bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by LisaAnne(f): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
Block her everywhere blockable

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Raddie(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Do you want a second wife/ F-mate?

Cause i'm sure the void she created is already taken, you've just not moved on!
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by jessykings(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
My dear, cut ties with her ASAP,It will do you a whole lot of good. She knows you still have feelings for her that's why she's playing on your emotions. Maintaining contact with her will make it difficult for you to let go and move on with your own life. She has chosen her path so let her deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Burgerlomo: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
LisaAnne:
Block her everywhere blockable

Seconded, and run as far as you can.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
olosho niyen. Use condom if in any Case u want to collect ur pension and gratuity. ..

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Oloriburukumods: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ur problem is intensified...
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,

Don't do it. If you feel you are competent in your own rights, try to get a wife.

To avoid giving your hard labour to strangers. Your dignity too

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by opichika(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op still thinking on what to do''will still BE a kind of re'callin anoda more passionate to ur skull''jst banish evry secret feelin in evry aspect with her'''let her go witout coming bak is d ONLY way''since u nw kno dat she want dis way plz stop pickin her calls if you CAN!!
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by adajoe555: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
op ...when you were dating her, what made her cheat on you and even get pregnant in the process

Be wise oh ..this kind woman...now she remember that her husband is not competence after impregnating her

hm..mm.m better RUn

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by futurerex: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flee & cut ties with her, that`s all

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by CaptainGOOD: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Dont try it dude dont.... u did well by resisting her.
DONT TRY IT CUT HER OFF!!.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sanandreas(m): 2:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Flee from every appearance of evil. She ain't worth it. An ex is a bygone and please put ur energy on shaping ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Kondomatic(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2017
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lytech1(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.
i never knw she is up to this while i rendering the financial help.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.