Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (21294 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by kahal29: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has congratulated the winner of the Ondo State Governorship election Olurotimi Akeredolu (SAN).

Tinubu in a statement made available to news men said that the time has come for all the aggrieved members of the APC to come together saying that “I appeal to all party members including those who have been disaffected from the primary until today to come together for the good of our party and it’s progressive ideals.”

He also hailed President Muhammadu Buhari, John Oyegun the national leader of the party, saying his stature and dignity has helped to guide ‘the APC to another victory that should advance the progressive aims of the party and the people.’

The statement reads in part

“Following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) with regard to the governorship elections in Ondo State, I extend congratulations to Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN on the outcome of the election and for his perseverance and persistence in seeking that office,” he said in a statement he personally signed.

“I must also congratulate the people of Ondo State for their generally exemplary conduct on election day and for demonstrating their will to shun the regressive politics of yesterday by returning to the progressive brand of politics that has been the trademark of the people of that state.

“I congratulate all party members in the state, particularly the party leadership in the Southwest.

"Finally, I must express profound congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari, the NATIONAL LEADER of the party, whose stature and dignity helped guide the APC to another victory that should advance the progressive aims of the party and the people.

“To all the people and parties in Ondo, your election has been had and held. Now is the time that all must work for the continued development, prosperity and peace of your state and our beloved country.

“I appeal to all party members including those who have been disaffected from the primary until today to come together for the good of our party and it’s progressive ideals.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/ondo-election-tinubu-hails-akeredolus-victory/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by HungerBAD: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu forever.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
God The Bless The Man Who Singlehandedly Sent The Ineffectual Buffoon Back To Otuoke.......

Thank You Jagaban! The Orator! The Political Juggernaut! The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! Poltician Plenipotentiary!!!

My Life Mentor Udo Chukwu Diri Gi!

Tinubu I ga Adi Ndu Ruo Mgbe Ebighebi!!

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Mentcee(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
He is a fukkd up afojo!

21 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Kundagarten: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
“Finally, I must express profound congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari, the national leader of the party, whose stature and dignity helped guide the APC to another victory that should advance the progressive aims of the party and the people.

Fear of Sai Baba is the beginning of wisdom, let him say any how and get DSS visit at 3am.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by kahal29: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sometimes God can use the egg to crack the palm kernel just to disgrace the stone

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's good for democracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by DickTator1: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu has just conceded.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by aylagos(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well played politics from Jagaban

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shame no gree me laugh for here grin grin grin

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:

From where undecided

Professional ass.lickers grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by sleekp1: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu has now capitulated chai?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
DickTator1:
Fear don catch Jagaban

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4539449_tinubu24_jpegdd1cf365286b878c798106f9db2fa61a

Lol grin grin grin

If he doesn't make that call within the next 24 hours to show his loyalty and support to Buhari's candidate...................

He will be Resident in DSS custody tonitegrin grin grin

And may become a landlord there too grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by aylagos(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kundagarten:

Fear of Sai Baba is the beginning of wisdom, let him say any how and get DSS visit at 3am.
btw PMB and Tinubu who owns Akeredolu and who brought akeredolu to Ondo Politics ? The answer will help you understand politics

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by sleekp1: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
Bros he has no choice, having DSS knock on your door at 12 midnight no be beans.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by cktheluckyman: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
btw PMB and Tinubu who owns Akeredolu and who brought akeredolu to Ondo Politics ? The answer will help you understand politics
Lolz I get am before nobi property

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by sleekp1: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
Forget who brought Akeredolu to politics, who is Akeredolu now loyal to Buhari or Tinubu?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Atiku2019: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice One Jagaban cool

but Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Yoshy: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bubu is making him more insignificant everyday.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by eleko1: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Kundagarten: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
Go and tell Akeredolu that Tinubu who supported Olusola Oke owns him. Good luck.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Young03(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
we no go gre O
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by gebest: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu though u fall my hand, but i forgive u, as for Olusola Oke, we no want am again for APC, he is now an Ebola like em brother Mimiko.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by basilo102: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
DSS probably had a gun to his head while he wrote this. after all his AD chieftains had been bundled up to abuja. welcome to national politics

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by aylagos(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:

From where undecided

Professional ass.lickers grin

what do you mean ?
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
He is a pragmatist. Good one.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by malton: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice one!

Bigger men lick their wounds. This isn't cowardice; it's maturity talking.

Going forward, the APC should pick fights among them where they should - it makes them stronger - but they should ensure to spend most of their time formulating policies that will benefit the country and keep Nigerians feeling safe.

Too much time has been wasted chasing shadows. Mr. President needs to spend less time abroad and more time in Nigeria bringing together a team that can formulate good practical ideas to get us out of this quagmire that we are in today. They still have some goodwill, they should make the most of it while it lasts. I hope that everything turns out well for the good of country and people!

Follow new progressive paths and watch your return seem like a walk in the park!

This should teach each and everyone a valuable lesson.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by zero8zero(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shame no gree me laugh for here grin grin grin

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided
I think you should be more concerned about the creeks than miles away Ondo.... My candid advice..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims / VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ / Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.