Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage (2192 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by chijoy7(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
It is not only Nigerian women that are guilty of tricking men into marriage, Nigerian men also do this. The stories about Nigerian men and their lies are never ending.

You see, it’s not only women who are desperate to get married, some men are too and they would go to any extent to get that lady they want, even if they have to pretend.

You’ll be amazed at the things some men would do just to get a lady to fall in love with them.

They know lots of women live in a fantasy world and want an ‘ideal man’ who may not even exist. So, these men would lie and pretend to help these women maintain their delusional fantasies of the ‘ideal man’.

When you have finally fallen in love and maybe gotten married, you begin to see the ‘real’ him and you get disappointed because he is a different person
Let’s take a look at some of the things men would do to get a lady to marry them.
1. He pretends to be rich:

Some ladies really love the fine things of life and would not want to settle down with a struggling man. Some men would borrow their friend’s car and even borrow their houses just to form rich guy. Some ladies end up falling for this kind of guy and when you already deep into the relationship, you realize, you fell for a fake person.
2. He pretends to be neat:

Some guys would wear neat boxers and sparkling white shirts whenever they know you are coming to visit. That way you think you are dating a very neat guy. Don’t be deceived, once you get married, you’ll realize he’s worse than a pig. 3. Dedicated in church:

Once a man realizes you are a religious person and he wants you, he would do anything to get you, even if it means dedicating all his time to serving God. Those kind of men would follow you to all the weekly activities, they would join a unit in church just so you think they are Jesus lovers. Just wait till you are married and he then he stops going to church, giving you one excuse after the other every Sunday.
4. Spoils you silly:

Of course, women love gifts. They love to be pampered and spoilt silly. Some men would buy you heaven and earth just to get you to say ‘I Do’ and when you finally do, they stop. If you ask them for anything, they would yell and call you materialistic.
5. He takes all your ‘crap’:

Some men would let you do whatever you want without complaining. They let you yell at them and insult them. Some would even apologise when they know they are not wrong just to get you. Just become their wives and they will show you who the head of the home is. Before you say one word, he would have slapped some sense into you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by carzola(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why will a man pretend to do all these to marry a wife.... Sounds odd... I thought its d oda way round

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ OP CHANGE YOUR TITLE TO " 5 TRICKS FAKE MEN USE TO TRAP FAKE WOMEN INTO FAKE MARRIAGE "

REAL MEN DON'T TRICK A WOMAN TO MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
They act like they are ready to take all your bullshit, when u finally enter into the marriage, they want you to change by fire by force, if you dont change they start nagging all the time cry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Jenny1010(f): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yeah, especially if the woman is rich or from a wealthy family. All damn Gold diggers undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
HMMMNNNNNNNN

Jenny1010:
Yeah, especially if the woman is rich or from a wealthy family. All damn Gold diggers undecided
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Will a Nigeria lady date you unless you promise her marriage?
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by FruityLass: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
That No.2 ehn

God knows I hate dirtiness angry
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Marriage sucks!
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Ese00(f): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'd prefare you say "DATE". Marriage is extreme because they do worse than these
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Marriage is a life time thing,i think guys can only pretend in oder to get under your pants,not because of marriage,women are mostly quilty of these things you listed above....

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by 400billionman: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Many ladies exist in fantasy land.

So they like fake men not real men..
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by 400billionman: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Marriage is a life time thing,i think guys can only pretend in oder to get under your pants,not because of marriage,women are mostly quilty of these things you listed above....

Players are deceivers too.
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Sunnypar(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
You have spoken my mind.
Re: 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
chijoy7:
It is not only Nigerian women that are guilty of tricking men into marriage, Nigerian men also do this. The stories about Nigerian men and their lies are never ending.

You see, it’s not only women who are desperate to get married, some men are too and they would go to any extent to get that lady they want, even if they have to pretend.

You’ll be amazed at the things some men would do just to get a lady to fall in love with them.

They know lots of women live in a fantasy world and want an ‘ideal man’ who may not even exist. So, these men would lie and pretend to help these women maintain their delusional fantasies of the ‘ideal man’.

When you have finally fallen in love and maybe gotten married, you begin to see the ‘real’ him and you get disappointed because he is a different person
Let’s take a look at some of the things men would do to get a lady to marry them.
1. He pretends to be rich:

Some ladies really love the fine things of life and would not want to settle down with a struggling man. Some men would borrow their friend’s car and even borrow their houses just to form rich guy. Some ladies end up falling for this kind of guy and when you already deep into the relationship, you realize, you fell for a fake person.
2. He pretends to be neat:

Some guys would wear neat boxers and sparkling white shirts whenever they know you are coming to visit. That way you think you are dating a very neat guy. Don’t be deceived, once you get married, you’ll realize he’s worse than a pig. 3. Dedicated in church:

Once a man realizes you are a religious person and he wants you, he would do anything to get you, even if it means dedicating all his time to serving God. Those kind of men would follow you to all the weekly activities, they would join a unit in church just so you think they are Jesus lovers. Just wait till you are married and he then he stops going to church, giving you one excuse after the other every Sunday.
4. Spoils you silly:

Of course, women love gifts. They love to be pampered and spoilt silly. Some men would buy you heaven and earth just to get you to say ‘I Do’ and when you finally do, they stop. If you ask them for anything, they would yell and call you materialistic.
5. He takes all your ‘crap’:

Some men would let you do whatever you want without complaining. They let you yell at them and insult them. Some would even apologise when they know they are not wrong just to get you. Just become their wives and they will show you who the head of the home is. Before you say one word, he would have slapped some sense into you.
The highlighted cracked me up so badly grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies 27+ And Single, What Were You Doing When You Were 20-25years Old? / Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.