Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress (34548 Views)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / EXPLOSIVE!!! Secret 1914 Amalgamation Document Finally EXPOSED (PHOTOS) / We Stand With Ndigbo On Biafran Agitation : Says Ijaw Activist Joseph Evah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/nigerias-1914-amalgamation-expired-says-ijaw-congress/

Nawa ooo, everyone forming group. Na hu know ds one. Is he speaking 4 himself or on behalf of his pple? All I c is one man trying to get fame by all means.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
It expired in the year 2014 and they are just getting to know when their son, GEJ has bn kicked out..

Had it been GEJ won the election, it wld have taken them another 4 years to realize this.
you are ignorant. Ijaw Youth Council has always said the amalgamation expired in 2014 since year 2014 most especially during the failed confab. Don't twist facts, read papers everyday and be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
My brother, trust me young people are more cerebral though the old can provide fatherly ideas and suggestion. There is a light at the end of the tunnel
superstar1:

Is this generation as cerebral and deep thinking as the older generation?

We need the mix and balance of the 2 generations.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Kegite(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Pharaoh aka Buhari,let my people go!!![/size]

My wife.
You're so funny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by water1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
With biafra your freedom is asured
God bless biafra the land of my birth

The rising sun the land of plenty

I can't wait

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by guvna(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
THESE BOYS NEED JOBS!!!

THEN THEY CAN ENGAGE IN CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS TO THE BENEFIT OF THE NATION!!!

MAY NIGERIA BE GREAT IN MY LIFETIME!!!
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
superior1:
And you people didn't realize this until your clueless son was send packing
stop spitting hate!!! Read papers everyday so that u can be enlightened properly and don't only stay on nairaland or other gossip blogs. Ijaw Youth Congress has always emphasized that nigeria's amalgamation expired in year 2014 even in year 2014 especially during the failed confab. Take away hatred from ur eyes when reading newspaper to comprehend it properly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by millionaireman: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
It expired in the year 2014 and they are just getting to know when their son, GEJ has bn kicked out..

Had it been GEJ won the election, it wld have taken them another 4 years to realize this.

Issue is the method used to shove GEJ out of office - the conspiracy of the north and southwest to sack GEJ with lies; lies that his govt was the most corrupt; lies that Jonathan did not perform better than his predecessors; then with Boko Haram violence unleashed to sack GEJ from office; some even lied that GEJ was harbinger of BH; all sorts of lies.

During GEJ administration, Muhammadu Buhari told Nigeria army that any fight against BH was like a fight against the north. Now how does Buhari intend to fight uprising in the south, if it arises?

Truth is that Nigeria will never remain the same again after GEJ exit.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Kegite(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Our Yoruba brothers won't like this o
Any talks of renegotiation from the SS or SE sends then on a frenzy to protect their northern brothers
Watch and see

Get a papa john's pizza for me while coming home.

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
dexmundo:
you yorubas hv problem a lot. You are contributing nothing to nigeria apart from insults u always add to injury. Yoruba and hausas are eternal parasites
sorry, I am ebira.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria should be renegotiated
yess Oo bros just imagine d money we itskeri they produce 4 naija buh nothing 2 show 4 it, we even produce pass 2 states join together outside SS

Still on, lemme till u d kind of commentators on thus thread
Yoruba peeople- There comment (Go too hell ijaw people, na because Jona loose na make una dey rake)

Igbo people - there comment (Na now una eye clear, Up Biafra. Ijaw $ ND oya cum join us u re part of us, lolz SMH)

Hausa people - there comment ( chai buhari Deal with this mofos)

LOLZ and I laugh in Swahili, U all should go and Die...

God bless my Good people of SS... We need renegotiation..

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by millionaireman: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Nawa ooo, everyone forming group. Na hu know ds one. Is he speaking 4 himself or on behalf of his pple? All I c is one man trying to get fame by all means.

Groups started to emerge since 2000 when 12 northern Nigeria states started to adopt the use of sharia criminal codes that include stoning women to death for adultery, cutting the hands of petty thieves. That act is as good as secession from Nigeria.

Sharia criminal codes are not part of Nigeria's constitution, but sharia civil codes have been part of Nigeria's constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Our Yoruba brothers won't like this o
Any talks of renegotiation from the SS or SE sends then on a frenzy to protect their northern brothers
Watch and see

That's funny, I haven't seen anyone against this so far in the thread, except those making jokes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by truefact: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijamark:
Can you read at all? You're so dumb. Read my previous post if you can.
You coneheads only insult and curse.... you are dumber than i think and lack comprehension.....Your previous post said, yorubas asked for regionalism, but i asked again, why don't yorubas want to be on their own? We don't want have anything whatsoever to do with you. We want total division. ..Learn to be on own sophisticated ritualists

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by oyetunder(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Political hallucinations! All these tribal ants failed to realise that there are tribes within their so called tribes. Village square orators who are victims of fallacy of generalisation. They think that nations are divided using rulers and compass... Are our governors not products of our tribes? Yet they failed the states and their own blood. Creating tribal cracks for our political lizards to hide is actually our path to stagnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by millionaireman: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijamark:
So be it! Then secede. This fo0ls thinks it's all about oil. South Sudan is oil rich but one of the poorest countries on earth.
Interestingly, the bulk of the oil that's giving them shoulder pads is offshore, much more safer, as oil exploration coys are divesting from the onshore wells in that volatile region. And offshore access of any country is from its occupied land mass.
All the above story implies that: since the region is small, their offshore access is small and no major exploration company wants to explore in the onshore of the Niger Delta, it makes no economic sense. In less than 10 years if they ever secede, they will be on their knees pan hand.

see how u believe say you de brainwash children in the kindergarten.

In your mindset, you must have believed that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive and forge nationhood. Nationhood is very important for any country to thrive. Nigeria refused to achieve nationhood owing to greed of people like you.

For years, calls have gone out for political reforms in Nigeria but you people believe that some parts of Nigeria with what are in them are war booties.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
JEGA01:
sorry, I am ebira.
yea ebira, i'm generally talking abt the fulani slaves
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kegite:

Get a papa john's pizza for me while coming home.

Aren't I beautiful ?
Me and my beautiful daughter nwando.oyiri mommy ya
Please click like if you think I Beatrice ,azibuike's wife is beautiful

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by wtfCode: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
buhari is not our president!! ijaw join us and fight this scam called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin can't stop laughing
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by docsholz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

don't mind d hypocrites, throwing tantrums like babies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

dis is what i call stu..pidity. I know Asari Dokunbo is behind dis. When GEJ was dere, were dey blind

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by midolian(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
dis is what i call stu..pidity. I know Asari Dokunbo is behind dis. When GEJ was dere, were dey blind
they were busy filling their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by NobleG1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ending Nigeria and splitting it, is the best for Nigerians. Nigeria is a total failure and its leadership has been dominated by hausas and yorubas who together ruined this country with their astronomical corruption and abysmal incompetence to lead.

Nigeria is not owned by hausas and yorubas and it's a failed State because of these same people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Aren't I beautiful ?
Me and my beautiful daughter nwando.oyiri mommy ya
Please click like if you think I Beatrice ,azibuike's wife is beautiful
babe you make sense oooo, are you married? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
tell them abeg
why do you want to secede rather than succeed?

Get a life you imp
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
NobleG1:
Ending Nigeria and splitting it, is the best for Nigerians. Nigeria is a total failure and its leadership has been dominated by hausas and yorubas who together ruined this country with their astronomical corruption and abysmal incompetence to lead.

Nigeria is not owned by hausas and yorubas and it's a failed State because of these same people.
can't agree less.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by rabbuy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Well m not being callous here but I think we either have to give these people their. Freedom or we respect their land... How will their be subjected to all the hazards yet they awarded all their wells to northerners buhari should review it oh please cause if I was there me sef no go gree...

That's why they are complaining.. And ts not their fault since Nigerian govt has made oil our almost sole revenue ... We have to dance to the tune of the owners

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwabekeyi:
babe you make sense oooo, are you married? undecided

Married and searching
You fit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
You're full of contradictions that I begin to wonder if you're that dumb, uneducated or perhaps you're some kids lucky to have free MTN data.
truefact:

You coneheads only insult and curse.... you are dumber than i think and lack comprehension.....Your previous post said, Yorubas asked for regionalism, but i asked again, why don't yorubas want to be on their own? We don't want have anything whatsoever to do with you. We want total division. ..Learn to be on own sophisticated ritualists
I pray with all my might that Biafra comes. So you flat-head hairy yellow gorillas could have your country and Nigeria can be whole again. You dare sell any of your counterfeit stuffs in Nigeria, the Indonesia treatment awaits you. Economic parasites/refugees

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Elan83(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
stop tlkin,, strt war! Roll outa ur lethal weapons! Host a crusade egenst d baboons & monkeys in dz hell of a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by docsholz(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
NobleG1:

your brothers ran it for the past 5 years and we saw how corrupt free and competent they were and of course how their regions are perfect grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Gallant Soldier Has Been Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(photos) / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.