Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress (34546 Views)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / EXPLOSIVE!!! Secret 1914 Amalgamation Document Finally EXPOSED (PHOTOS) / We Stand With Ndigbo On Biafran Agitation : Says Ijaw Activist Joseph Evah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by jamex93(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
see waitin too much fish dey cause

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by 9jii(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Swear by old generals and new generals 9ja ll remain 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by BlackTechnology: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lower Niger Republic

UN evoke your self determination charter cool
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
So be it! Then secede. This fo0ls thinks it's all about oil. South Sudan is oil rich but one of the poorest countries on earth.
Interestingly, the bulk of the oil that's giving them shoulder pads is offshore, much more safer, as oil exploration coys are divesting from the onshore wells in that volatile region. And offshore access of any country is from its occupied land mass.
All the above story implies that: since the region is small, their offshore access is small and no major exploration company wants to explore in the onshore of the Niger Delta, it makes no economic sense. In less than 10 years if they ever secede, they will be on their knees pan hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

It will, if we can all build bridges to make it a reality.

I stand bold to say that, no region can achieve it alone, without building bridges, collaborating and co-operating with others.

That was the key lesson in APC's story that I learnt.
That is smart thinking from you... It is the job of young people. The old men are going and short of ideas

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Our Yoruba brothers won't like this o
Any talks of renegotiation from the SS or SE sends then on a frenzy to protect their northern brothers
Watch and see

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by SOUNDKING: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Jonathan has armed them enough(that's their thought anyway), so they can now spew trash. They shouldn't waste the pretty lives of women and children when everything starts. Asari is just dreaming to be President.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by HRich(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
JEGA01:
Pained
can you explain furthan?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by eliwa47(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
its now they know that it has expired, when jona is no longer in aso rock abi? they should all jump inside the lagoon cos it has been renewed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Okay, they are just realising that it has expired?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by ayusco85(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria should be renegotiated

i agree with u. but how do we go about it? what will be the rules of engagement? i like how matured they are handling the situation. not how some people looking for freedom since 1967 have been handling their agitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by truefact: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's Ok, if it can bring biafra closer....anything to help Biafra is welcome

Oops, where are they sophisticated ritualists, the voodoo people...can't they go and fight Boko and kill anything that moves in sambisa forest..at least they must sophisticatedly secure one Nigeria for their masters up north and for Zik of africa...

where the coneheads...oya, time to kill anything that moves

But the irony is that sophisticated coneheads will defend north with their blood, using all evil propaganda because they are cowards. ..they will find way to justify whatever evil committed by north or themselves. ..they will only crucify him if he is from the east

Sophisticated and progressive cowards, nigeria has expired....Learn to stand on your own

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by claycares: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Young03(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
tell them abeg
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by help3852: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Pharaoh aka Buhari,let my people go!!![/size]
grin grin you wicked gan gan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by AlexDeedat(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ko kan aye!
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Berrymoss(f): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Jonathan has armed them enough(that's their thought anyway), so they can now spew trash. They shouldn't waste the pretty lives of women and children when everything starts. Asari is just dreaming to be President.
ur high on cheap drugs. Get a life. Let gej be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by superstar1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
That is smart thinking from you... It is the job of young people. The old men are going and short of ideas

Is this generation as cerebral and deep thinking as the older generation?

We need the mix and balance of the 2 generations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Berrymoss(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:

. We r space bookers n u r an attention seeker. I made u popular

these posters are perpetual space bookers. they have nothing to say grin
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by HizMissy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
It certainly has.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
The salient question is; Has Nigeria Almagamation Expired ?

Answer is: Yes, it has.

Continuous unity requires referendum. There is nothing wrong with seeking Independence by any ethnic nationality. Independence is a human common factor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Our Yoruba brothers won't like this o
Any talks of renegotiation from the SS or SE sends then on a frenzy to protect their northern brothers
Watch and see
What are you waiting for? Secede. You will recall that the Yoruba agenda in the recently completed confab includes regionalisation of Nigeria. And the Yoruba nation supports resource control. So I don't know where you get that idea of yours from.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by successhunter: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Pharaoh aka Buhari,let my people go!!![/size]

Does he have loop rope round your neck

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by SOUNDKING: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
look at this foool,don't you have women and children in your land?,don't let the lies your fathers told you about the war decieve you o, they met hell o,thats why they resulted to bombarding market places,churches even schools to kill innocent civillians it wasn't with their Bombers o, it was Egyptian and soviet pilots o,ask those of your fathers who are still living, they will tell you that ''where 1 Biafran soldier died, 20 Nigerian soldiers is dead'',the fear of Ogbunigwe was the begining of life to them. So bring it on if you so wish, but remenber that Britain is no longer with you,soviet is no more,egypt has more problem to face,USA don't cherish cocoa or groundnut,Russia woun't answer your call.bring it on. For i will not stop until i fall 3.5million people each from ofe mmaoil and abakpa.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:

Asari has zero intention to be president of any country.

The weed u dey smoke na something else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
HRich:
can you explain furthan?
you know what I mean..why has it taken them this long to realize this?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by truefact: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijamark:

What are you waiting for? Secede. You will recall that the Yoruba agenda in the recently completed confab includes regionalisation of Nigeria. And the Yoruba nation supports resource control. So I don't know where you get that idea of yours from.
Why don't yorubas want to be on their own? Aren't they the most sophisticated and progressive? Why are afraid of standing on their own?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
JEGA01:
Pained Mofos.. I wonder why it took them this long
you yorubas hv problem a lot. You are contributing nothing to nigeria apart from insults u always add to injury. Yoruba and hausas are eternal parasites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
It has never been this good.
The momentum is building up and there is nothing Nigeria can do about it.

It is just a matter of time, and the Jihardists can have their own country and we shall be on our own.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by bakila: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria should be renegotiated
have you repented from GEJ TILL 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Dannyset(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
SOUNDKING:
look at this foool,don't you have women and children in your land?,don't let the lies your fathers told you about the war decieve you o, they met hell o,thats why they resulted to bombarding market places,churches even schools to kill innocent civillians it wasn't with their Bombers o, it was Egyptian and soviet pilots o,ask those of your fathers who are still living, they will tell you that ''where 1 Biafran soldier died, 20 Nigerian soldiers is dead'',the fear of Ogbunigwe was the begining of life to them. So bring it on if you so wish, but remenber that Britain is no longer with you,soviet is no more,egypt has more problem to face,USA don't cherish cocoa or groundnut,Russia woun't answer your call.bring it on. For i will not stop until i fall 3.5million people each from ofe mmaoil and abakpa.
If u are reasonable enough, u would know I won't be placing priority on the lives of Women and Children if they don't mean a lot to the world.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Can you read at all? You're so dumb. Read my previous post if you can.
truefact:

Why don't yorubas want to be on their own? Aren't they the most sophisticated and progressive? Why are afraid of standing on their own?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.