Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (9884 Views)

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / My Wife Is Denying Me Sex / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by chokolee12(f): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
End time tins lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

No I don't.... I don't rely on anybody save my parent for money. Thank You!!
Yeah, and ostriches can fly too.

Save us the hypocritic sanctimony!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Everyone knows MrsChima is Nairaland's 'resident' cougar.cheesy

Slutty bìtch.

You wish bish!

How can a young woman be a cougar dumb ass!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2015
faith551:

Heyaaaa

Bia o nwoke! kiss

Kedu na!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Stanleyafam(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2015
cyndax:
sex is not by force .na choice...she has her reason for denying u sex....its her right coz your not married to her

Wow, so wen women are married, their sex right is transferred to the man
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Wow, so wen women are married, their sex right is transferred to the man

That's false.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by bogolobango(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Self service infront of her
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Stanleyafam(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

That's false.

Just judging from wht I read
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by steppin: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You wish bish!

You sit on your fanny all day and post man-hating comments all day on Nl, like an old bish.
So, don't get worked up when someone refers to you as a resident cougar. You're a perfect fit.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You wish bish!

Hag! You are a 43-year old obese idle housewife. How can you term yourself a young woman. You are middle-age already! You've attained menopause. We all know that.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hag! You are a 43-year old obese idle housewife. How can you term yourself a young woman. You are middle-age already! You've attained menopause. We all know that.

Why are you describing your mammy

Take care of your mammy issues!

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

You sit on your fanny all day and post man-hating comments all day on Nl, like an old bish.
So, don't get worked up when someone refers to you as a resident cougar. You're a perfect fit.

Did you create another moniker to grieve bish

Don't get it twisted bish...I don't care what any faceless and irrelevant bish say about me online...my question is how can a young woman be a cougar?

Stay in your lane ho!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Why are you describing your mammy

Take care of your mammy issues!
Hag! Hag!! Hag!!!

Leave the Romance Section for we young people. Stop looking for casual sex!

You should be ashamed of yourself! It's appalling that an old woman has the online persona of a rètarded preteen.

Kidult!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by bogolobango(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark Steppin mrschima

This una season film sweet die i dey enjoy it : grin tongue
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Hag! Hag!! Hag!!!

Leave the Romance Section for we young people. Stop looking for casual sex!

You should be ashamed of yourself! It's appalling that an old woman has the online persona of a rètarded preteen.

Kidult!

If that's the case why are YOUR old ass on Romance section dead dick bish
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2015
bogolobango:
The.SonOfMark Steppin mrschima

This una season film sweet die i dey enjoy it : grin tongue
Check the cougar's profile. All the threads she has created and her comments are about sex.

I suppose since she's attained menopause there's no fear of being pregnant.

MrsChima you should be ashamed of yourself!sad

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:49am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

If that's the case why are YOUR old ass on Romance section dead dick bish
Haggard semi-literate, I'm in my 20's whle you are 43.

Shame on you. Women your age are always actively brainstorming in the Family Section but no, MrsChima keeps seeking for casual sex!

By the way, how do you cope with the menopausal pain? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Boxer007(m): 1:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Nurex111:
shocked sad

Hi Boo boo. Have your tried Man Se.x? I could rock your world
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Haggard semi-literate, I'm in my 20's whle you are 43.

Shame on you. Women your age are always actively brainstorming in the Family Section but no, MrsChima keeps seeking for casual sex!

By the way, how do you cope with the menopausal pain? cheesy

LMAO@semi illiterate grin

You are either illiterate or not. That's like me calling you semi-gay!

Rejected old transylvania bish! kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Check the cougar's profile. All the threads she has created and her comments are about sex.

I suppose since she's attained menopause there's no fear of being pregnant.

MrsChima you should be ashamed of yourself!sad

I will continue to talk about sex you no dick getting bish! kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

No I don't.... I don't rely on anybody save my parent for money. Thank You!!
so no be guy dey subscribe your android phone? grin
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@semi illiterate grin

You are either illiterate or not. That's like me calling you semi-gay!

Rejected old transylvania bish! kiss
Haggard housewife, a "semi-literate" is one whose lexical ability and cognizance are rudimentary or basic. It's just like terming someone as a "half-baked graduate".

Of course, a semi-literate like you wouldn't know that which makes it all befitting a term.cheesy

MRSCHIMA YOU'RE 43 - ACT YOUR AGE!

SHAME ON YOU!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I will continue to talk about sex you no dick getting bish! kiss
Well, whatelse is a cougar known for?cheesy

Slút!

Useless old woman!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by opsy67(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Then free her
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by cyndax(f): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You mean he should RAPE her? shocked
..lol ...anything by force is rape
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Omotayor123(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
lefulefu:
so no be guy dey subscribe your android phone? grin
Not even once...
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by steppin: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Did you create another moniker to grieve bish

Don't get it twisted bish...I don't care what any faceless and irrelevant bish say about me online...my question is how can a young woman be a cougar?

Stay in your lane ho!
Hey! Don't get ahead of yourself! Create another moniker for a fricking b!tch?! Where the hell did you get that idea from? You must be feeling like some kind of celebrity around here.
Move your tiny little ass, I got no time for a man-hater.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by funlord(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
grin
Op na me cuz am! I dey shine her congo and I told her not 2 lash u until u come and pay me homage! So all that jeans and t shirt wey she dey purchase 4 u, u think say na from her pocket money e show? Better come and bow down before your eggs go explode from conji!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by sureboy4eva(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Deny her your hard earned money too. Imagine pastor told warned her abt sex. But forgot to warn her abt taking money from men. Idiot. Tired of the dumbass mentality of this girls.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by petitmonde(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
Na girlfriend and you dey vex? When your wife now denies you sex nko?
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by czarr(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
Na girlfriend and you dey vex? When your wife now denies you sex nko?
....DAT 1 na to send her go vacation for sambisa.
shecow go be ha tour guide!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

Hey! Don't get ahead of yourself! Create another moniker for a fricking b!tch?! Where the hell did you get that idea from? You must be feeling like some kind of celebrity around here.
Move your tiny little ass, I got no time for a man-hater.
LMAO@studied my DP grin grin
Keep on being a fan...irrelevant and jealous bish! kiss wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.