Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves (1709 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by oatzeal(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b]It’s a fact that African men have always loved women with a bit of flesh. Same cannot be said of Caucasian men of old but the story seems to be changing as more and more men seem to be more comfortable with women that are curvy.

There are a lot of reasons to love curvy women over skinny ones as a lot of slim girls lack essential factors inherent in curvy ones. These factors range from fertility to beauty and they are the things most men look out for. For this reason, we bring to you 7 of the most audacious factors that make men crave curvy girls over skinny ones.

1. Bigger bosoms
A whole lot of guys out there are crazy about boobs and they make this much known. Boobs are actually one of the great endowments curvy women have over the skinny ones. We do not mind if such women have a few extra pounds down the middle provided they make up for it with good looks. Curvy girls should take advantage of this and get the guys to drool over them.

2. They’re Softer
Skinny women have a harder body while curvy women are the exact opposite with softer bodies. Men naturally enjoy being the hard ones while a tender and soft body snuggles up to them. Fleshy girls are good to hold and snuggle up to even as the sex is more interesting.

3. No Bruised Thighs
When you’re with a girl that has curves, you’re guaranteed to get away with no bruising after sex. A skinny girl will probably give you sores and bruises around your thighs and groin while a softer body with more flesh would give you an............

[/b]

GET THE FULL ARTICLE FROM THE SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/05/7-reasons-why-men-like-women-with-curves.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by LeQuadCore: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
traffic seeking?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by oatzeal(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nope... Stolen from there... Gats refer to give back
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
You're making it sound like skinny girls can't be curvy.
Fyi,i know a skinny girl who's got a nice curvy figure with ass and boobs in equal quantity to her size.
The ass and boobs may be small on anoda chick's body,but on her,its so perfect.
So what will you call her then since she is skinny
Not curvy:-/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
KiidaACE:
You're making it sound like skinny girls can't be curvy.
Fyi,i know a skinny girl who's got a nice curvy figure with ass and boobs in equal quantity to her size.
The ass and boobs may be small on anoda chick's body,but on her,its so perfect.
So what will you call her then since she is skinny
Not curvy:-/
Skinny and curvy?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by sinizia: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
oatzeal:

3. No Bruised Thighs
When you’re with a girl that has curves, you’re guaranteed to get away with no bruising after sex. A skinny girl will probably give you sores and bruises around your thighs and groin while a softer body with more flesh would give you an............

Bullshít!! You've been fùcking skeletons not skinny women.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Skinny and curvy?
yeap,,,skinny and curvy ,,,not skinny lyka broomstick ooo,,
agbani darego's "skinny" is my basis for comparism or haven't you seen such girls before?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by brize(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
smoking my kai kai...drinking my weed....... Life is good
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
KiidaACE:
yeap,,,skinny and curvy ,,,not skinny lyka broomstick ooo,,
agbani darego's "skinny" is my basis for comparism or haven't you seen such girls before?
Hmmm

Agbani Darego ain't curvy.

But I think I get your point.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by EKITI001: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015

I TOO DEY LIKE CURVES...... ESPECIALLY DURING S*X
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by francizy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hate massive booobs angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by youngberry001(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2015
I will comment wen ah wake up...... cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by EKITI001: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
sexy thing
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by adeoye201: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
heheee see mata
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by EKITI001: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
CAN I SEE A GIRL WITH CURVES HERE
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by EKITI001: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves by EKITI001: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
H!mmm

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Ladies Want From Their Guys / 10 Reasons Why Serious Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties. / Karma Has Finally Hit On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.