Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) (70084 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Present Photos Of Soldiers That Arrested Buhari During IBB "85" Coup(a Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2015
20pounds:
We shall soon find out that it was Tunde Idiagbon that was a no-nonsense disciplinarian and not Buhari.

We are watching and waiting.
It is silly to silently wish PMB to fail while you complain of no light, no water, no security, bla bla blah!

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Ishilove: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Where is Gwadabe? It's been long I heard anything of him

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by myklangelo(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
All na dem dem.... They could have done Nigeria a favour.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
owobokiri:
Funny you! Is Jega god? Is God a murderer then? GMBs path to political prominence has been oiled with blood and littered with corpses. . , was it God that encouraged him to hreaten our quantity of dogs and baboons with extinction? We should stop this habit of introducing God into every discuss, including those driven by evil. We had all sorts of remorseless killers as rulers in this country and at every point of dissent, we were enjoined to remember that "power comes from God"! An unserviced aircraft drops from the sky, we collectively/impulsively yell; "act of God"! A dictator assasinates his political opponent, we shout; "God knows"! Conviniently arrogating to God catastrophic evils unleashed by dangerous men. This dogmatic approach to life/politics starves our existence of the probing questions that could help better our circumstances here. Obasanjo, Idi Amin, Pol Pot Buhari, Ghandhi etc were in positions of authority because of several circumstances rolling in their favour. Heck, some of them don't even believe in God.

You have ethnicity issues...

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Shame to their puppet master, IBB!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by neocortex: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
seunlayi:

they have forgotten that pmb was regarded as a dullard then, only Tunde idiagbon name that makes a thief to drop his loot then. I m watching this four year film in 3D

He is still a dullard.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove:
Where is Gwadabe? It's been long I heard anything of him
Doing the needful

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
neocortex:

He is still a dullard.

Smh
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
@OP

Is that ya picture Mehn, if that is ya picture, GOD, ya husband will never looook outside. I so so love "ya beauty without makeup" cos I love women without makeup...makeup is a NO NO for me, a big turn-off for me. Ya husband go enjoin U die I swear...kudos anyway

@topic

The rejected stone [Allegri] will be the chief corner....such is life
Hahahahahaha.... very unthoughtful of you! Nigga go get a life! you are sick!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by tucky200(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I regret voting for buhari.
Stop lieing !!!
U never voted for him
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
I smell pay back time wink grin

for their names to be published like this booharee has something in store for them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He shld end boko not going abt looking for who to pay back
PMB is above that. He keeps silent while going about his business.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by ifeelgood: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
Go to INEC and collect your 1 vote that made him won. Fayoshe my popcorn!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
sholikay:
That's how life is. But God was with HIS EXCELLENCY PMB, just to fulfill his destiny on earth..

To everyone under oppression,.
Our foes will one day bow before our throne.
And on that day, they will declare us as their king.
No matter what they say or do now, we should keep praising the Lord..
Shalom!!!...

God this,God that....when would humans take responsibilities and pride in what they achieved?

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Iroh88(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2015
sholikay:
That's how life is. But God was with HIS EXCELLENCY PMB, just to fulfill his destiny on earth..

To everyone under oppression,.
Our foes will one day bow before our throne.
And on that day, they will declare us as their king.
No matter what they say or do now, we should keep praising the Lord..
Shalom!!!...
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Dis not d type of change Nigeria need aba! U ppl should stop running after shadow let d government face what is our problems not dis kind rubbish talk payback! undecided
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Oromankirisi inu go di?

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
The poster below me is wanted by the police
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
and u also regret voting for gej in 2011

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Abdulmumuni Aminu,wasn't he a former NFA chairman?

Yes....and used to own a good club called Katsina United too.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by docadams: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

He was in 1997. Somehow had an eventful tenure.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by knxpin(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
20pounds:
We shall soon find out that it was Tunde Idiagbon that was a no-nonsense disciplinarian and not Buhari.

We are watching and waiting.
Wanted to say same
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by bewla(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
if u can c this sir make umar one of your adviser am sure u wont regret it
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Bifwoli: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
...Today, he's President!

They should arrest him again coz he's an illegal president thru a fake certificate .He did not qualify to run.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by billyG(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Remove your one vote and he still wins!
grin grin grin grin
I like that,even we knew d pd.pig apologist is lieing.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by RedArrow: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Happy Regretting

p1jiobi:
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sosodevf(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Like u even know the thoughts of your parents over ur dubious betrayal mindset.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by momo22: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Yes
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
When buhari destroyed democracy in Nigeria,is allowed.but now he is president,it is God that remembered him after what his fellow hausa/fulani(not igbo or yoruba) did to him.
Let me say this slowly.. Religion is the cocaine the society sniff to forget there problems and feel high.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by olasmith10(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

After 6 days!!! u think u ll just wake up after his inauguration and Nigeria ll turn d united state or Britain...
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sosodevf(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

They should arrest him again coz he's an illegal president thru a fake certificate .He did not qualify to run.

Boy! U are sooooO backward.... tongue
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by san316(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
There is no settling of old scores. The scores have been settled. The best revenge against your enemy is to succeed right before their eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.