Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) (70069 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Present Photos Of Soldiers That Arrested Buhari During IBB "85" Coup(a Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
ok...
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Bergs(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
#buhari4all
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Where are they now
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by timota(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

he was president before as well.
buhari ias never been the president of Nigeria before .point of correction

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by mekadinho(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
tuk2ato:
Am sorry to ask, but what tribe are you from? Cos Damn you are pretty shocked
MODS OH... SOMEONE IS DERAILING DS THREAD ABEG... "LOOKS @ PIC", HMM... BUT GUY U R RIGHT OH... D BABE IS PR.... OH.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
owobokiri:
Funny you! Is Jega god? Is God a murderer then? GMBs path to political prominence has been oiled with blood and littered with corpses. . , was it God that encouraged him to hreaten our quantity of dogs and baboons with extinction? We should stop this habit of introducing God into every discuss, including those driven by evil. We had all sorts of remorseless killers as rulers in this country and at every point of dissent, we were enjoined to remember that "power comes from God"! An unserviced aircraft drops from the sky, we collectively/impulsively yell; "act of God"! A dictator assasinates his political opponent, we shout; "God knows"! Conviniently arrogating to God catastrophic evils unleashed by dangerous men. This dogmatic approach to life/politics starves our existence of the probing questions that could help better our circumstances here. Obasanjo, Idi Amin, Pol Pot Buhari, Ghandhi etc were in positions of authority because of several circumstances rolling in their favour. Heck, some of them don't even believe in God.

u again,with ur foolishness? is God corrupt or is God a thief that he has to give us corrupt gej? there is a purpose for God to give us pmb at this time,and if u don't like that purpose, help urself commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Wildrage: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
The topic should have read "BUHARI- THE MAN WHO ARRESTED NIGERIA IN 1984 AND DETAINED HER AND HER CITIZENS FOR 18 HELLISH MONTHS, REVERSED HER DEMOCRATIC GAINS "

The jubilation that heralded his ouster in 1995 made these men instant heroes and liberators of Nigerians from his tyrannical hell

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

God this,God that....when would humans take responsibilities and pride in what they achieved?

this is the reason some of my 'friends' calls me devil, with our own medula oblangata we make decisions, when the result aint favourable we scream it is the devil or god(s). We are what we decided
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Cannonleo(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
...Today, he's President!
op ur pic reminds me of the Spanish word el beautifo excellento ..ur beautiful nd I have no doubt ur heart reeks of the same aura...pls don't let us open our mouths in shock nd amazement
grin

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by salihu2nic: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I regret voting for buhari.
Bros! you hot o!
So soon, what a pity.
Council your vote Plus ur family's Votes, or better still give Jonathan...... He still wins!!!
Next time think b4 u Cast ur vote ....... Dullard!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by obeleking(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
@OP

Is that ya picture Mehn, if that is ya picture, GOD, ya husband will never looook outside. I so so love "ya beauty without makeup" cos I love women without makeup...makeup is a NO NO for me, a big turn-off for me. Ya husband go enjoin U die I swear...kudos anyway

Guy d op make brain no be small. Omaricha nwa.[/color][color=#000099]
@topic

The rejected stone [Allegri] will be the chief corner....such is life
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by walozanga(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
HE WAS REMOVED THE SAME WAY HE ENTERED. THERE IS NO BAD THING ABOUT IT.
BACK BEING PRESIDENT, I HOPE HE IS NOT DSAME PUPPET.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Ephemmm: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Which kind yeye vote did you give him before?
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Jowonloju(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
That was why Sambo Dasuki postponed the election.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by ylordy(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
myklangelo:
All na dem dem.... They could have done Nigeria a favour.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
nice work,a hurum blogu gi na anya.jisi-ike.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sholikay(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
owobokiri:
Funny you! Is Jega god? Is God a murderer then? GMBs path to political prominence has been oiled with blood and littered with corpses. . , was it God that encouraged him to hreaten our quantity of dogs and baboons with extinction? We should stop this habit of introducing God into every discuss, including those driven by evil. We had all sorts of remorseless killers as rulers in this country and at every point of dissent, we were enjoined to remember that "power comes from God"! An unserviced aircraft drops from the sky, we collectively/impulsively yell; "act of God"! A dictator assasinates his political opponent, we shout; "God knows"! Conviniently arrogating to God catastrophic evils unleashed by dangerous men. This dogmatic approach to life/politics starves our existence of the probing questions that could help better our circumstances here. Obasanjo, Idi Amin, Pol Pot Buhari, Ghandhi etc were in positions of authority because of several circumstances rolling in their favour. Heck, some of them don't even believe in God.

why the rage sire?. Were you there when they committed those iniquities?.. Why not leave the judgements to GOD.. Lemme share you this sir, those that did money ritual and succeeded were already destined to become rich, but they were so desperate to seek for it from the devil. So they would be judged by God for their impatience..
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by tempex88(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Guy, you no vote...talk true
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
The following men, were detailed to arrest the Head of State General Buhari during General Babangida's Coup of 1985. They are:

Major Umar Dangiwa,
Major Lawan Gwadabe,
Major Abdulmumuni Aminu and
Major Sambo Dasuki (Sambo Dasuki is the present National Security Adviser)

u are pretty, pls am confused abt ur name.

is it orange or tangerine?

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Kog45(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
Kai u too dey lie,u voted for GEJ.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Leiman100(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
you ve not say anything
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Jowonloju(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
YOU NEVER VOTED BUHARI. I JUST GOOGLE YOUR PROFILE IN FACT YOU SUPPORTED KASUMU THE DRUG LORD, YOU ARE A TANOID.
OLODO NO MATER HOW MUCH YOU TRY YOU CAN NOT CLEAN YOUR PAST.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by salihu2nic: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
timota:
buhari ias never been the president of Nigeria before .point of correction
Hey you! you go sch?
If I were you, I will have asked my bros/frnds the meaning of president.president

Oxford English Dictionary:
etymology

From French président, from Latin praesidēns (accusative: praesidentem).

noun (plural presidents)
- The head of state of a republic, a representative democracy and sometimes a dictatorship.
The vast majority of presidents have been male.

- Primary leader of a corporation. Not to be confused with CEO, which is a related but separate position that is sometimes held by a different person.
- A person presiding over a meeting, chair, presiding officer, presider.
- obsolete form of precedent
synonyms
- prez (humorous or informal)

adjective (not comparable)
- Occupying the first rank or chief place; having the highest authority; presiding.

President
noun (plural presidents)
- An honorific for the head of state of a republic; see president (definition 1).
the President of the United States
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by mykuye(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
[b][/b]
p1jiobi:
Why?
p1jiobi:
Why?
p1jiobi:
Why?
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by omolami: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
These people are hero's. They should have silenced him once and for all then. Pmb has no waec certificate. Now with that he is leading 170million Nigerians. Nigerians elutes are fools.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by oromankirisi(f): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
It's Lime..*the sour one tongue grin

smartireke:

u are pretty, pls am confused abt ur name.

is it orange or tangerine?
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Hoii(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
sholikay:
That's how life is. But God was with HIS EXCELLENCY PMB, just to fulfill his destiny on earth..

To everyone under oppression,.
Our foes will one day bow before our throne.
And on that day, they will declare us as their king.
No matter what they say or do now, we should keep praising the Lord..
Shalom!!!...
lyrics from Mike Adenuga, right? I love that song. The whole of the album is just awesome
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Guys echefue thread chuba agbogho...lol

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by simplynola(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
The following men, were detailed to arrest the Head of State General Buhari during General Babangida's Coup of 1985. They are:

Major Umar Dangiwa,
Major Lawan Gwadabe,
Major Abdulmumuni Aminu and
Major Sambo Dasuki (Sambo Dasuki is the present National Security Adviser)

Young woman, how did you know this? 1985 seems pretty a long time? i should be like 10yrs old then. or is your dad a General?
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sholikay(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Hoii:
lyrics from Mike Adenuga, right? I love that song. The whole of the album is just awesome
maybe!.. smiley
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Moheat(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
freezone4real:
The will ripe what they sow
lol @ripe
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
see this tanoids blackmailer..U regret voting a man that prevails above his enemies..well I don't see u conquering ur enemies soon as well..Cos God said when a man is against his will he shall be disgrace more before the living..So take heart and we dat voted loving it like God is alive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.