Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) (70082 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Present Photos Of Soldiers That Arrested Buhari During IBB "85" Coup(a Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
The greatest form of revenge is for your enemies to see you succeed in life..its sweeter than no other.

Anyway they were only following orders

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by jared007: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
20pounds:
We shall soon find out that it was Tunde Idiagbon that was a no-nonsense disciplinarian and not Buhari.

We are watching and waiting.
that's right. Tunde was eliminated in prison by someone very powerful(probably ibb but not 100percent sure). Buhari is just a figure-head that's why the northern ruling cabals allowed him to win.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Op is my concern, how can I fvck her. Op I want to fvck u.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by timota(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
salihu2nic:

Hey you! you go sch?
If I were you, I will have asked my bros/frnds the meaning of president.president

Oxford English Dictionary:
etymology

From French président, from Latin praesidēns (accusative: praesidentem).

noun (plural presidents)
- The head of state of a republic, a representative democracy and sometimes a dictatorship.
The vast majority of presidents have been male.

- Primary leader of a corporation. Not to be confused with CEO, which is a related but separate position that is sometimes held by a different person.
- A person presiding over a meeting, chair, presiding officer, presider.
- obsolete form of precedent
synonyms
- prez (humorous or informal)

adjective (not comparable)
- Occupying the first rank or chief place; having the highest authority; presiding.

President
noun (plural presidents)
- An honorific for the head of state of a republic; see president (definition 1).
the President of the United States

I'm sorry by the display of your ignorance ,I agree that you have not done govt in your school. Here is a list of people that you think they were once president of nigeria who are not: tafawa belewa, nnandi azikiwe, ibrahim babangida, sani abacha,murtala mohammed, aguiyi ironsi etc

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by fr3do(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Freemanan:

You have ethnicity issues...

buhari has more ethnicity issues.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
...Today, he's President!

Maybe they will arrest him again,who knows grin
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Koleman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I regret voting for buhari.
if at all you voted for him.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by GoodJ: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why has sambo not arrested Boko Haram since he was able to arrest Buhari then? May be na arrange style

oromankirisi:
The following men, were detailed to arrest the Head of State General Buhari during General Babangida's Coup of 1985. They are:

Major Umar Dangiwa,
Major Lawan Gwadabe,
Major Abdulmumuni Aminu and
Major Sambo Dasuki (Sambo Dasuki is the present National Security Adviser)
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Birniwa(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Id!ot, don't lie, u never voted for him in the first place.

Besides, it's barely a week since his inauguration, you can't just except magic here.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by samuelson06(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

My guy, no government was designed to favor you and no government was designed for your personal failure. Hold no one responsible for your woes. This nonsense you are saying here is too early.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by od4life(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
jared007:
that's right. Tunde was eliminated in prison by someone very powerful(probably ibb but not 100percent sure). Buhari is just a figure-head that's why the northern ruling cabals allowed him to win.
Tunde Idiagbon didn't die in prison. He was released alive some years after imprisonment but died around 1999 due to alleged food poisoning. Get ur facts rights before posting information u are not sure of.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by lilcashking(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
mumu rmv ur one vote still buhari will win,and am 100% sure u dint vote for buhari.... Attention seaker
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by danies1941(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
jared007:

Tunde Idiagbon was not eliminated IN PRISON. He died in 1999-almost 10 years after he was released. Possibly eliminated by poisoning-but NOT IN PRISON.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Eziachi: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Blackfire:
When buhari destroyed democracy in Nigeria,is allowed.but now he is president,it is God that remembered him after what his fellow hausa/fulani(not igbo or yoruba) did to him.
Let me say this slowly.. Religion is the cocaine the society sniff to forget there problems and feel high.
Speak for youself, religion does not spin my head, not even cocaine can.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Speak for youself, religion does not spin my head, not even cocaine can.

lobatan
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Buhari35(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
mumu hw many days has he spent in office.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
OK,LET'S ASSUME U CASTED UR VOTE FOR GEJ, THAT'S MINUS ONE FROM BUHARI'S TOTAL VOTES,E STILL WIN HAHAHA!!!!!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Hope your savings gallant sha cos soup wey sweet na money kill am cheesy.
toshmann:

She's igbo
And she's mine cool

Right? Oromababy cheesy . . . . . . . just say yes,

Damn!! Look at that smile shocked

oromankirisi i will marry u at all costs angry
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2015
So if Biafra existed I would have to travel to another country before I can see pretty Oromankirisi, Biafra ko, Biafra ni grin. Besides what's the meaning of the name?
oromankirisi:
Igbo wink *thank you!

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by toshmann(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
tuk2ato:
Hope your savings gallant sha cos soup wey sweet na money kill am cheesy.

Don't worry yourself about money issues. i am the crown prince of umumkpi, the heir to the ancient throne of the descendants of Agadaguda. With me, oromankirisi will never have any problem that money can solve cool
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Babacele: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
20pounds:
We shall soon find out that it was Tunde Idiagbon that was a no-nonsense disciplinarian and not Buhari.

We are watching and waiting.
and1. it was Idiagbon who , during Shagari regime, drove mataisin from Nigeria?2. Idiagbon as minister for petroleum who refused to own an oil well nor a filling station? 3. As PTF chairman refused to own an oil facility nor awarded contract to self? n later recommended Dora Akunyili as NAFDAC boss n d war against drug counterfeiting would never b same again? etc please try n research n know about your country n stop being misinformed by unfounded urban gossips! Ask your parents or elderly folks around about my claims above for a start.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by chamboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
p1jiobi:
Heya, I knw u voted for GEJ
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Babacele:
and1. it was Idiagbon who , during Shagari regime, drove mataisin from Nigeria?2. Idiagbon as minister for petroleum who refused to own an oil well nor a filling station? 3. As PTF chairman refused to own an oil facility nor awarded contract to self? n later recommended Dora Akunyili as NAFDAC boss n d war against drug counterfeiting would never b same again? etc please try n research n know about your country n stop being misinformed by unfounded urban gossips! Ask your parents or elderly folks around about my claims above for a start.

I think you need to get an education to learn the difference between 'no nonsense disciplinarian' and 'corrupt-free' person.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Babacele: 5:31am On Jun 22, 2015
20pounds:

I think you need to get an education to learn the difference between 'no nonsense disciplinarian' and 'corrupt-free' person.
How do you mean please so that we can be educated by you. I'm listening please.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by billyG(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
p1jiobi:
I did not regret voting for buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.