Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) (70068 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Present Photos Of Soldiers That Arrested Buhari During IBB "85" Coup(a Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
seunlayi:

they have forgotten that pmb was regarded as a dullard then, only Tunde idiagbon name that makes a thief to drop his loot then. I m watching this four year film in 3D

This is what I keep harping on. Where did buhari get this air of no nonsense strict leadership. It was idiagbon all along.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
sholikay:
That's how life is. But God was with HIS EXCELLENCY PMB, just to fulfill his destiny on earth..

To everyone under oppression,.
Our foes will one day bow before our throne.
And on that day, they will declare us as their king.
No matter what they say or do now, we should keep praising the Lord..
Shalom!!!...

we still don't know the destiny he's meant to achieve in Nigeria...

We are just watching.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by TopHand: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I regret voting for buhari.
Shhh my friend Oba of Lagos still get empty boats and shark dey for lagoon watch ya step

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by disumusa: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He shld end boko not going abt looking for who to pay back
if buhar did not revenge or payback his a foolish man
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by visapayless: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God there are all his brothers
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Benzzle: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
...Today, he's President!
please I sent an email to you can you kindly reply please
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by jeje123(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
WHY
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by ulmaukpong(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
@OP

Is that ya picture Mehn, if that is ya picture, GOD, ya husband will never looook outside. I so so love "ya beauty without makeup" cos I love women without makeup...makeup is a NO NO for me, a big turn-off for me. Ya husband go enjoin U die I swear...kudos anyway

@topic

The rejected stone [Allegri] will be the chief corner....such is life
op ur too beautiful..send details am coming for our wedding nxt week
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by abiambo(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
what r u even talking about, a dictator that came in via a coup, ousted via a coup nd ur talking about destiny and oppressor, smh
sholikay:
That's how life is. But God was with HIS EXCELLENCY PMB, just to fulfill his destiny on earth..

Shalom!!!...
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

They should arrest him again coz he's an illegal president thru a fake certificate .He did not qualify to run.
SMH!!! Ode buruku he did not qualify to run but qualify to fly abi? Some people faculty of reasoning tho
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by yemmynoni: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
please what is your reason(s) for that
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by kingslly(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Still waiting for Buhari to make one decision that will affect Nigerians Positively....
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Caseless: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
mtsww... Liar, u voted for jonathan.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Caseless: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
@OP

Is that ya picture Mehn, if that is ya picture, GOD, ya husband will never looook outside. I so so love "ya beauty without makeup" cos I love women without makeup...makeup is a NO NO for me, a big turn-off for me. Ya husband go enjoin U die I swear...kudos anyway

@topic

The rejected stone [Allegri] will be the chief corner....such is life
runs to go check her picture.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Neutronx(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

See Satan's grand nephew. How long has Buhari assumed office that you are already hating. I am pretty sure you didn't even vote for him in the first place , you just wanted to initiate a hate campaign on the thread.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Caseless: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
20pounds:

She is Igbo; where all the pretty girls come from.

@ oromankirisi, thaks for your username. I haven't heard the word or used it for the past 12 years or so. Infact, I have forgotten it till now. Reminds me of growing up in Enugu.
what does her name mean?
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Junipero: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

K.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by myklangelo(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
ylordy:
nice work,a hurum blogu gi na anya.jisi-ike.
Nwanne m daalu

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sholikay(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
abiambo:
what r u even talking about, a dictator that came in via a coup, ousted via a coup nd ur talking about destiny and oppressor, smh
obviously he planned a coup and succeeded, that means he fulfilled his destiny, but not in the right manner, that is left to GOD to judge for his hastiness and mis-conduct.. Do you know how many of the past leaders planned stronger coup then, than GMB, and their plans were being foiled?. so just let GOD decide on him.. If he's not destined, that intuition in him of becoming a president someday, made him persist till the fourth time of contesting for the presidency post.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by j1mmy: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
sholikay:

Shalom!!!...

god had nothing to do with it you dumb african!

Opportunity, connections, perseverance...
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by dadexcel: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
The following men, were detailed to arrest the Head of State General Buhari during General Babangida's Coup of 1985. They are:

Major Umar Dangiwa,
Major Lawan Gwadabe,
Major Abdulmumuni Aminu and
Major Sambo Dasuki (Sambo Dasuki is the present National Security Adviser)
. Now you have reminded us of the valiant and fearless men that saved nigerian from domm and from the clutches of heartless, brutal and tyrant dictator, a brutish leader that almost plunged the country into another civil war. You have shown us men that have ensured that you and your folks are enjoying today. Even buhari himself has openly repented of his actions as a military ruler, so what exactly is the point of listing them on the front page here? Is it for you and your likes to villify them or what? I think buhari should know better, if you and your likes do not have respect for heroes, some of us including buhari do! We are blessed still!
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Slickest(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
Na lie!!! U neva voted him..ur just a badbelle who wish he neva won d election...u wan join CHANGE by force, sha ur a nigerian nd *its allowed*
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by sholikay(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
j1mmy:

god had nothing to do with it you dumb african!

Opportunity, connections, perseverance...
que sera sera.. Whatever will be, will be... Forget all this connection and whatever stuff.. Is Jonathan not powerful and well connected than PMB?.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Alfranco(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:
They were only officers carrying out an order.
Besides,non of the actors: the ousted leaders and the usurper were legitimate. They were all democratically guilty against the state then.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by ramond007(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari tongue isn't a saint as he is painted,instead he is not only evil but a stooge about to be used to syphone our remaining treasure. He will steal more than steal.most annoying is he is very dull and behaves like mumu.
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
lol
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Buskolo(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
lol..nah its my alter ego! grin
thank you tho..

So I was going to be rude to the guy that left the topic at hand just to talk about your pic before i decided to heck the said pic....my brother you deserve my apologies.... madam not to sound crude but Danmmmmmmmmm You are beautiful.... as in speechless [color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by toshmann(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
tuk2ato:
Am sorry to ask, but what tribe are you from? Cos Damn you are pretty shocked

She's igbo
And she's mine cool

Right? Oromababy cheesy . . . . . . . just say yes,

Damn!! Look at that smile shocked

oromankirisi i will marry u at all costs angry
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by abexity04(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
why
p1jiobi:
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Octaves(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
if they were Igbo,. some ppl would start calling it an Igbo coup and a justification for genocide
#justthinkingaloud
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
oromankirisi:
It's Lime..*the sour one tongue grin
Ok, now i know. thanx
Re: The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) by Dega128(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Why.. If I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.