Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21777 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Look at his posts. You can clearly see it's Axum

well, you may be right but I don't think he's axum.

Radoillo:

LOL. Really?

they don't type alike, although I could be wrong.

Elyas sounds older than axum, and is more matured, in his own Somali way.

I could be wrong though, haven't gone through all of their posts.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

In the Fulani culture it is woda (forbidden) to mix. The resulting offspring often don't know the language and thus become "Haabe".

For example, Thomas Sankara was half Fulani on his mom's side. I don't think he spoke Fulfulde as a result. You need both parents typically speaking to be Fulani to produce a true Fulani child. Look at Hausa-Fulbe land in the Northwestern part of this country. All the so-called Fulani there can't speak 1 kobo of Fulfulde and can only speak Hausa. Whereas in the Northeastern part of the country, you will find true Fulani (Fulbe) like myself that can speak unadulterated Fulfulde and can communicate with Fulani from any part of West Africa (Guinea, Senegal, Niger, Benin Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, etc).

Cameroonian/Nigerian Fulani living in the Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba regions are true Fulbe.
Ok,good to know. I wasn't aware that some people are not considered to be true Fulbe.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

well, you may be right but I don't think he's axum.

they don't type alike, although I could be wrong.

Elyas sounds older than axum, and is more matured, in his own Somali way.

I could be wrong though, haven't gone through all of their posts.

They actually type a lot alike. Use the same/similar words. Axum is capable of sounding mature when he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Radoillo:

They actually type a lot alike. Use the same/similar words

Elyas is more courteous (if I can use that word for him) than Axum. Once again, in his own Somali way, which is different from the west African one.

Axum is ruder and more impetuous- traits of a younger person.

Axum is capable of sounding mature when he wants to.

I doubt they sound the same even so. Can you provide examples from both?
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Radoillo:

They actually type a lot alike. Use the same/similar words. Axum is capable of sounding mature when he wants to.

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I doubt they sound the same even so. Can you provide examples from both?

Provide examples. Mehn, that would be more work than I'm able to do right now, as it would require going to both their profiles and scanning through all their comments.

Believe me and Fulaman198 when we tell you it's the same person. I trolled along with him in 2013/2014, till his monotony bored me and I moved on. I've known him to switch personalities and sound 'reasonable', all in the bid to fool people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Radoillo:

Provide examples. Mehn, that would be more work than I'm able to do right now, as it would require going to both their profiles and scanning through all their comments.

Believe me and Fulaman198 when we tell you it's the same person. I trolled along with him in 2013/2014, till his monotony bored me and I moved on. I've known him to switch personalities and sound 'reasonable', all in the bid to fool people.

A simple example is how they summon us Nigerians to their threads.

"So and so come in here".

Or like this thread, it's a perfect example of epic Axum.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

A simple example is how they summon us Nigerians to their threads.

"So and so come in here".

Or like this thread, it's a perfect example of epic Axum.

Elyas refers to himself more definitively than axum.

For example, he'll say "I'm gracing you with my presence" or something like that. "You are honoured to have me here", "I am magnanimously allowing you to chat with me by posting or opening a thread", etc etc.

whereas axum just starts off by throwing insults left right and centre, neither does he build any impression or references to himself personally.

However, I'll go through axum in particular's posts again since I don't usually read what he types due to the immature and weird content.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Elyas: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Elyas refers to himself more definitively than axum.

For example, he'll say "I'm gracing you with my presence" or something like that. "You are honoured to have me here", "I am magnanimously allowing you to chat with me by posting or opening a thread", etc etc.

whereas axum just starts off by throwing insults left right and centre, neither does he build any impression or references to himself personally.

However, I'll go through axum in particular's posts again since I don't usually read what he types due to the immature and weird content.

Good observation ..walahi/ I swear to god I'm not this Axum guy you guys are referring to ...I am an Somalinet legend who has been banned from there ...

Btw go ask abt me on Somalinet..my name is Menace over there..actually some Nigerian guy is over there right now asking abt Axum

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=366417&p=4504261#p4504261
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Elyas:

Good observation ..walahi/ I swear to god I'm not this Axum guy you guys are referring to ...I am an Somalinet legend who has been banned from there ...

Btw go ask abt me on Somalinet..my name is Menace over there..actually some Nigerian guy is over there right now asking abt Axum

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=366417&p=4504261#p4504261

That's probably Adamskutty
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Hmm the Nigerian forums (Nairaland) looks a lot more advanced cheesy than Somalinet (that's messed up of me to say something like that).

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by adamskutty(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

That's probably Adamskutty
No! No! that is not me, fulaman.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2015
adamskutty:
No! No! that is not me, fulaman.

Oh ok, he dishes out insults like you do though grin
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by adamskutty(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Oh ok, he dishes out insults like you do though grin
really? shocked shocked . Maybe someone is trying to impersonate me, u know, the way i type. That guy could even be axum.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by YonkijiSappo: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fulaman198:
@OmarBah e YonkijiSappo, mi noddi on. Noy habaru dediraabe

Go'ddo am, min mi nanata a noddiyam, min jabbi e konngol maada. Dume wonii habaru ha 'do?
Dume ko 'be mbi'i, haala ma'bbe dow lenyol men hakkunde cakaari Kam'be?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Rivertemz: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
Hmm the Nigerian forums (Nairaland) looks a lot more advanced cheesy than Somalinet (that's messed up of me to say something like that).
but you are right, yet they keep advertising their rubbish site on here

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Elyas is an old user, he was here way before me. Look how far his posts go back in terms of years my good lads. shocked
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
adamskutty:
when will u invite ur sisters? cheesy cheesy

Mind your manners. My sisters are not into Negroids. grin
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
By the way guys, I've been busy the last few months, This guy named Elyas is old user, look at his history. He was here way before i ever got to nairaland.

Anway, I wanted to say HI to followers:

I see Fulaman has not been overthrown yet. shocked
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

Mind your manners. My sisters are not into Negroids. grin
Negriod is better than desert aliens. Fortunately,Africa is populated and recognized as Negriod,nobody wants to be associated with common terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Negriod is better than desert aliens. Unfortunately or Fortunately,Africa is populated and recognized as Negriod,nobody wants to be associated with common terrorists.

Why do u seem offended, u should be more upset at ur Bantu men who run after non Negroids.

By the Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea (Horn) has much better looking people, culture, history, traditions (thus why even whites try to claim us).

Ethiopia is the second oldest Christian Country

Northern Somalia was where early Muslims sought refuge when they were being persecuted

Ethiopia is the second oldest continuing civilization in Africa

Somalia has the oldest cave paintings in the world
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

Why do u seem offended, u should be more upset at ur Bantu men who run after non Negroids.

By the Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea (Horn) has much better looking people, culture, history, traditions (thus why even whites try to claim us).

Northern Somalia was where early Muslims sought refuge when they were being persecuted

^^Trash!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

At the end of the day,if you are not mongoloid or Caucasian,you are black and there is nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

At the end of the day,if you are not mongoloid or Caucasian,you are black and there is nothing you can do about it.

Motion seconded
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

At the end of the day race is a social construct- and even the whites who came up with it and labeled u Negroid - some label us cacsaoid

We in the horn dont follow White or Negroid race constructs. We see our selves as Somali, habesha and collectively as Cushitic.

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

At the end of the day race is a social construct- and even the whites who came up with it and labeled u Negroid - some label us cacsaoid

We in the horn dont follow White or Negroid race constructs. We see our selves as Somali, habesha and collectively as Cushitic.

Is this not stupidity? Why do you derive joy from topics that only creates division in Africa. Which Nigerian or Ghanian calls himself negrio or black? How many Africans identify as black? If this nonesense was coming from a White man i would probably consider him,you are nothing but a huge disgrace to this continent.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Is this not stupidity? Why do you derive joy from topics that only creates division in Africa. Which Nigerian or Ghanian calls himself negrio or black? How many Africans identify as black? If this nonesense was coming from a White man i would probably consider him,you are nothing but a huge disgrace to this continent.

-you actually are very ignorant and project your views on others

- just because I am in Africa u some how assume It holds water with me. It doesnt africa is al and mass to me. All I care is about being Muslim/Somali

- As for divisions in Africa- you act like Africa is the same race, religion, culture. Learn up on Somal/Ethiopian history. Bantus were slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia for hundreds of years

- Your only upset because the people you look up to (Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean), dont care for u, and dont identify with you, nor care of your existence.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your logic is mute. Race is a social construct. Stop hanging on to it for dear life. We all know the reason why you care about Somalis/Ethiopians identifying as Black is because it uplifts Bantus and gets rid of the view that Blaks are incapable of having a culture or looking good.

You should care more about your bantus and form a country with them, instead of killing each other over who is what tribe. Stop focusing your attention on the horn of africa, where u are disliked are seen as former slaves. You some how thing we are afrocentric when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

You like to say we are black, but hide from the fact that race is a social construct and is constructed differently in every part of the world. and self identification /culture/ religon/ language is more important than anything. Besides by your logic if u identify as Negroid because thats what they labeled u because they were ur slave masters. We are not slaves to whites, and even some of them like to claim us as caucasoid (not white), but caucasoid skull shape, features.

On top of that we in the horn have on history with Bantus, aside enslaving your kind, and our culture is much more similar to arabs, and our language family is that of the Arabs/Jews/Berbers.

All that being said, we iddentify neither with Arabs/Whites/Negroids, but identify as Somali/Habesha.

So Bleep off and stop trying to claim people who dislike u.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

- just because I am in Africa u some how assume It holds water with me. It doesnt africa is al and mass to me. All I care is about being Muslim/Somali

- As for divisions in Africa- you act like Africa is the same race, religion, culture. Learn up on Somal/Ethiopian history. Bantus were slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia for hundreds of years

- Your only upset because the people you look up to (Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean), dont care for u, and dont identify with you, nor care of your existence.

You are still writing rubbish though. Africa is a huge continent,i can't remember saying claming you or any desert monkey. You are worse than an White racist!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

First of all,Nigerians are way above Somali or whatever in all ramifications,so your last comment is bullshit! I perceive you are an Arab or Caucasian wannebe,unfortunately, your home is Africa...unlucky you!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

You are the obsessed fool here,going about like your life and existence depends on Nigerian forums. You probably can't sleep till you racially abuse Nigerians each day? Are you not tired of this nonesense? Does it make you feel good? Obsessed fool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation / Saadu Haliru: Emir Of Lafiagi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.