Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21778 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Puntite:

The ajuuran guy is a troll! i dont know why you guys entertain troll!

Let me correct

here is a study about the diversity in appearance on Somalis! Dont trust the photos he posts

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XI8.htm

Here is the concluding study

Somalis do not all look exactly the same! we are not oriental asians!

All africans are beautiful regardless of what region you are from! west central south east north all are unique and beautiful!
Lets all accept african diversity!

Ajuran is only here to try and exploit some self hate or inferiorty complex if he can find one! He knows that many africans are consious about theyre appearance want to rather ponder to eurocentric standards!

if people stop replying to him he will go away!

Lol! Africans are indeed sensitive about their appearance, I've never really understood why, maybe modern pop culture is holding them ransom as to what is attractive or not. But I know ajuran is just an attention seeker, I take everything he says with a pinch of salt really, I've watched captain phillips, lol! But I can't help but wreck his self esteem a little more.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Elyas:
A Somali clan that travelled too far into Bantusland ( Nigeria). We demand their immediate repatriation.

Btw is Nigeria's new President Fulani

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=366347
If zoomalis can travel as far as Nepal(one of the poorest country on earth) to get free food vouchers and free accommodation, how can you be surprised that zoomalis travelled to Nigeria?Feeding off other people sweat is what Somalis are all about grin grin Zoomalis are always been nomadic scavengers eating as they go grin cheesy Nigeria isn't bantuland coz Nigerians aren't bantus,nigerians are west Africans.Try to feed yourselves properly before taking back fulanis to zoomalia motherland.Are you going to abuse UN handouts to feed these newcomers?Are you going to use welfare money to pay for the travel expenses?Refugees camps are already saturated,how are you going to accommodate them?Are fulanis ready and willing to go back to the motherland? grin grin grin Is there any motherland to go back to?Are you sure that buhari is ready to relocate to Mogadishu?You need to do some more work on your exodus project!

zoomalis in Nepal:Why not start by bringing these parasites back to zoomalia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxuhJeP4hQI

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Puntite: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
ZoranderGraeme:

Lol! Africans are indeed sensitive about their appearance, I've never really understood why, maybe modern pop culture is holding them ransom as to what is attractive or not. But I know ajuran is just an attention seeker, I take everything he says with a pinch of salt really, I've watched captain phillips, lol! But I can't help but wreck his self esteem a little more.

I think that it comes from media & colonialism! Pretty much the reason every race except for white people bleach they're skin!

I swear to god Hollywood did us a number by casting the ugliest somalis they could find!

Everyone applaud a ugly malnourished somali who sucssefully played a role of a somali pirate by making the white man savior hero against a charcoal african beast!

Honestly they did that to embarrass us!

Just tell ajuuran to find his hairline!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Puntite:

I think that it comes from media & colonialism! Pretty much the reason every race except for white people bleach they're skin!

I swear to god Hollywood did us a number by casting the ugliest somalis they could find!

Everyone applaud a ugly malnourished somali who sucssefully played a role of a somali pirate by making the white man savior hero against a charcoal african beast!

Honestly they did that to embarrass us!

Just tell ajuuran to find his hairline!

Lol! Are you a Somali?
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ajuran:

No such thing as Arab Somali. Somali is an ethnicity. We are all ethniically the same. Some happen to be light and dark even within the same family.

These are all ethnically Somali

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006724_bcxwy5wcqaa6ye_jpglarge_jpeg_jpegdbe25ed1cbafb7ea02494542eb75e101
yeah,yeah, u always say dat. WE HAVE WON ETHIOPIA, WE HAVE WON ETHIOPIA. YES U HAVE WON US, CONGRATULATIONS FOR D REST OF UR LYF, CUZ U'LL B TOKIN' LYK DAT FOREVA! WE HAV ALSO KICKED U OUT BUT WON'T B TELLING DAT NW CUZ IT'S OVER N' AM NT U. Where is somalia? Where is it exactly? I dnt want answers cuz dnt wana waste my time wiz useless ppl. And somalis r beautiful. Dats wat u wana hear rght, r u happy nw? Am tired of ur articles n' pix, plz! Dnt get my nigerian brothers bored!
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
^ WTF
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Puntite: 5:28am On Jun 12, 2015
ZoranderGraeme:

Lol! Are you a Somali?
Yup!
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Puntite: 3:08am On Jul 24, 2015
sonzo666:

You are a typical ignorant zoomali!Kongo people were the first people in Africa to defeat Europeans(portugueses) and portugueses never conquer the kongo empire.Without turks help,portuguese would have enslaved zoomalis.Arabs civilized you and gave you an identity.
Read this:

This is what an Arab traveller/writer wrote about somali women in the 13th century.

Ibn-al Mujawir(1232)(Tarikh al-Mustabsir)(Guide to Arabia)
A word on the shamelessness of Somali women (nisa al-barabir). When a Somali women is quarreling with another, she removes all her clothes, slaps her breasts, claps, jumps up and down and her eyes stare piercingly into the face of the other (tasluq ayna-ha fi wajh sahibat-ha). Both of them are now (as if) sleeping, then bending over; now laughing and crying; then scowling and repressing (their feelings). She plucks out her pubic hair, sprinkling it into the air. She put her finger into her v@gina and makes the other lick her v@ginal juices (min rahim-ha). Or she pushes her finger into her @nus and makes her adversary smell the excrement. Whatever one does, the other does also. I have never seen (anyone more shameless, dirtier and more immodest than the Somalis – may God give them no reward for their being Muslims.*

HAHAHAHA! i got to admit that is funny but is fake bro from some fake stuff taken from someones blog.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hey, I'm sorry about what my fellow somali has said about you ppl & i apologize on behalf of entire Somalis/Horn Africans so that there should be "No ill feelings among Us". It couldnt have gone that far if Elyas here could have silenced his brother n Mr Fulaman could do the same for his sister. once u insult others u have to know that u r insulting urself for that person will insult you back.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atahey:
Hey, I'm sorry about what my fellow somali has said about you ppl & i apologize on behalf of entire Somalis/Horn Africans so that there should be ill feeling among Us. It couldnt have gone that far if Elyas here could his brother n mr Fulaman do the same for his sister.

What are you asking we do? Are you saying we need to find Elyas a wife so he won't troll and be bored?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
No u r already beating the bush! I wasnt actually talking about Ilyaas! I was talking about silencing this man Axum n that u could influence you fellow Nairalander/Gold Coaster not argue with him n dat it doesnt make sense 2 mature talking that rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
No, u r already beating the bush!
I wasnt actually talking about Ilyaas! I was talking about silencing this man Axum n that u could influence you fellow Nairalander/Gold Coaster not argue with him n dat it doesnt make sense 2 mature persons talking that rubbish
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Hey Ihuomadinihu, what he said n that u coldnt handle it but it could be better if u could attack him personally than attacking an entire community you hurts the innocent member of that community. I'm an ethnic somali of Kenyan national but i dont like axum words as much as you do.

if u dont reply him he will have nothing to talk n no one talk hence will eventually shut up

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Hey Ihuomadinihu, what he said is hurting u n that u coldnt handle it, but it could be better if u could attack him personally than attacking an entire community, you hurt the innocent member of that community by doing so. I'm an ethnic somali of Kenyan nationality but i dont like axum words as much as you do.

if u dont reply him he will have nothing to talk n no one talk hence will eventually shut up
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2015
For clarifications: the main language in somalia is Somali which is used in almost everywhere and not Arabic, Arabic is used in madrassas n religious related issues, followed by english so italian has no place in somalia. secondly somali have their own culture which is many times against islam n is of african indigenous example is the FGM is even practised by somalis in this so-called developed world by bringing girls back to somalia/ethiopia/kenya/djibouti/yemen where FGM is normal n then they take them back 1/2ta sometime.

Somali doesnt borrow anything from Hindi or Urdu but rather from Arabic & Swahili since we co-relate their users n have long hostory with them.

So no african community is superior than the other, we r ol african sibling n the children of "Mother Africa"
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
There is a swahili saying which goes: " nyani haoni kundule ila anaona ya wenziwe" meaning that "a monkey does not see his anus(the red part) but sees the anus of his fellow monkey".
So as for terrorism, Nigeria is by far worse than Somalia. Boko Haram is posing more threat than Al-Shabab. There is a civil war in somalia for almost 25 years now, n is still on & doesnt seem to end soon, so for that 25 yrs somalia had no government or had government in theory not practical so that's why clan, sub-clan or even sub-sub-clan rivalry is thriving which made somalia the heaven for terrorist organization all over the world(non-somali terrorist such as kenyans, tanzanians, afghans, americans do live in somalia, but i dont think Boko haram has non-Nigerians).

just imagine the richest african country with a former military general as the president-elect n still Boko Haram is posing more threat like even killing fellow muslims who were fasting & in the mosque waiting for prayer, who else will they spare? (none).
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria is far more ahead than somalia, only Egypt & South African are those that can be compared to.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Atahey: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu
I'm wondering why you hate somalis that much?
only one individual tresspassed against you and u r there tresspassing against a whole community for the act of one person, does that sounds right to you?
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by hana23: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
first of all Africans have a very proud history all we have to do is read our history book which is the original bible from Old Testament to the new not the one the Europeans and Othmans alter to enslave us

2, Somali guys you need to stop with your nonsense about other Africans it’s because of people like u who lost their identity Africans go through those difficult times
3, don’t just come here and there to bully your own blood as your f**kn master though u,
first ask how in the hell one can memorize 300+ page book for 900 years until finally they decided to put it on a book and burn the rest 2nd ask Is really all bible around the world is alert as a Muslims claimed? 3rd why god doesn’t send u a black messenger? Oh wait because God does send you a black messenger from adam all the way to Mohamed but they are making u feel a minor creature u give up ur identity and traditions just to be appreciated by Arabs and now u r trying to push that corrupted ideology into others? Arabs will never like a black person have u ever seen a Middle Eastern family give their daughter to a black decent Muslim men?? U r fool Wake up Africans u don’t need a religion that takes ur thinking abilities

Other thing don’t mention Ethiopia again don’t even mantion Habesha people enslavement of other Africans u people are shameless for attacking Amhara people!! those people protect u from Italy what do oromo people do?? They r technically working with Arabs to destroy habesha!! u r a minority in habesh land what 50% oromo and 50% Muslim u r talking about? Stop ur propaganda!! Ethiopia is a Christian nation and a savior of Muslims R u fooling the other Africans because they don’t know about Ethiopia? U r as delusional as your masters Arabs!! Ethiopia maybe a poor country but we will never tread our identity and our beliefs and the Arabs knows that’s why they r sending our own people oromos to attack us but by know u must learn the population of Ethiopia majority is habesha and Christian the oromos/Muslims in general are not even 15% !!!
we seen ur computer intellectuals effortlessly working on Wikipedia lying about the population of oromo and Islam in the land of habesha!! U want to do us like Berbers? u r embarrassment for all Africans u suppose to claim proudly u r black u suppose to put boundaries with those Arabs!!
Please oromo/Somali brothers and sisters don’t let arabs take advantage of ur identity crisis for your own sake!
2020 and I just can’t pass this
Yours proudly dark black habesha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online / Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.