Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi (36039 Views)

Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by freshdude99(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
What about Sanusi, Tinubu, Fashola, Saraki, Timpre Sylva, Obj etc?
even lamido, shema, aliyu, a gang a et al
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
sss2015:

You did not include your name. The tunder way go fire you the next time you call oga Jona name don dey dance galala
including Oga jonathan times 10 and if thunder no fire me guess where it will go to....
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by HiGod: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
By the time Federal govt start with Wike................

Chaiii!!!!! I know that some of you here would be screaming.......

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by simplynola(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Permanent secretaries, please include cheques signed when Wike was chief of staff too pls. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by olayinkaj2(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:
Let us know how much of the people's funds were used to fund the Broom wavers!

Nonsense.
. As if he wike too is clean. No more godmother at the center. By the time probe start eh, breeze will also blow wike's bum bum too.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by olumalcolm(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Mr wike of mama peace pls calm dwn. If u wanna start probing amaechi,i think most of ur so called fwends eg gej,okonjo iweala,alison madueke and all will share d same prison wit him. Let d probe begin. grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Bolosiye: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:
If Buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he's a Big Fool.

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
6. All involved in CBN Scam
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
u are correct cha! But u know what? u are de bigger fool 4 not having regards towards elders.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Aitee1: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I pity rivers state citizens........
Amechi and wike are the same thing

Another four years of stupidity angry sad

I'm telling you what a cat and dog governance, issues of the masses is the least of their worry!
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by dondigi(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Wike is not comfortable maybe because he was the only newly elected governor that was not handed over to. I think he is using the " attack is the best form of defence" tactics. I can imagine what would have happened if it was a PDP governor that failed to hand over to an APC governor. Yeye dey smell
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by onlineadejoh(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:
If Buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he's a Big Fool.

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

Bros, you must be joking. I agree Buhari can probe and jail whoever you wish but not the two living ex-presidents! He must have god's to even dare Thief-nubu
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by DopeDiddyFrosh: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
I have been expecting this since 1990 kokoro. :-D
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Deapexboy(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
rivers people we don enter one chance
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

What other choice did we have? Or do you sincerely, with a clear conscience think we should have continued with gej?
A known evil is a better evil but this one na one chance things.

From frying pan to the fire I guess.We can only pray and hope for the best and wait for the worst.

Puppets will never touch their puppeteers especially when the puppeteers run the economy and are very powerful.

Jonathan was almost outside the grip of the puppets but we decided to send Nigerian politics back into the hands of the puppeteers.

We will pay for this mess
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by vickrino(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
What is ur agenda for rivers people Mr. Governor? What is the probe all about. Make ur impact first before thinking of probing a past administration.

Na wa o.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
onlineadejoh:

Bros, you must be joking. I agree Buhari can probe and jail whoever you wish but not the two living ex-presidents! He must have god's to even dare Thief-nubu

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Nobody is saying Amaechi is being witch-hunted like saTANoids would say when they fear Buhari would probe Jonathan. They f00lishly go to the extent of even saying Buhari should start the probe from the regime of Lord Lugard. saTANoids are blockedheads.

God bless the President.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by omojeesu(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Wrong priority! Waste of time, energy and State resources!! Lack of wisdom and tact. Could it be strategic diversion to loot while Rivers people are focusing on Amaechi probe?
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by powerblaze(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Wow, that escalated quickly grin
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by AleAirHub(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
iykebesbt1:
soon he will find what he is looking for.
Who? grin grin grin
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by smirn(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
unaedeos:
i support him
Wike should also prepare for his probe as a minister under the most concieved corrupt government in Nigeria.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by elohorayodele: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
Ameachi
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by rabimlomo: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
A known evil is a better evil but this one na one chance things.

From frying pan to the fire I guess.We can only pray and hope for the best and wait for the worst.

Puppets will never touch their puppeteers especially when the puppeteers run the economy and are very powerful.

Jonathan was almost outside the grip of the puppets but we decided to send Nigerian politics back into the hands of the puppeteers.

We will pay for this mess

Let's wait and see.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by igoprinceo: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Amaechi didn't cooperate with d incoming administration because of pride and pompous nature. How comes he still withdraw money at d last minutes of his exist? Ameachi is a man with bad heart and chief of impunity.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by iykebesbt1(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Who? grin grin grin
Nyesom of course
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by jodeci(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Is taking stock a wrong step? I guess he wants to take stock,know present status and take off from there,he hasnt said he was probing Amaechi,someone just brought in Amaechi to make the criticism more interesting.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by shevon: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
I am not against anybody querying past governments. But in this instance, why does Nwike want to probe the past 18 months when he could have done the probe for the past 8 years? Is it because he will be indicted in some way as he was part of the Amaechi administration well into the 2nd tenor until Amaechi started having a fall out with the (then) first family?
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands jare. Na all of them be thief.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Tecnonews24: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I pity rivers state citizens........ Amechi and wike are the same thing

Another four years of stupidity angry sad

you are wrong There is difference between light and darkness
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
okay work don start.... Probe them all and do not forget to probe yourself too while u were chief of staff..

Ceteris paribus
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
wirinet:
This is witch hunting according to the gospel of PDP. Why is Wike starting with Amaechi? what of Peter Odili, why is wike not probing Odili also as Odili is know to be even more corrupt than Amaechi. In fact Wike should probe all past Governors and administration of Rivers state since its creation.

Are you just waking up from your slumber?Why didn't you tell Amaechi when you he took over from Odili in 2007......Don't think with your Ass!!
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by blackpriest0911: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Datonze u r a SaTANoids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.