Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi (36038 Views)

Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by hush15: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Very good Wike!. Probe Amaechi rather than coming on social media and showing some depraved youth how Amaechi looted public funds and destroyed government house.

Also I didn't see the likes of barcanista, temitemi1, oremussanctus, SeverusSnape and others shout that Wike is witch hunting Amaechi! If it was PMB probing GEJ, hell, you'll see them rant as if they're having an orgasmic frenzy that PMB should focus on performing rather than witch hunting.

Talk about double standards....

Well, i dont see why. nigerians think he is witch hunting.

he made it clear, he is not out to witch hunt but for him to move on, he needs to know the extent of damages so far with factual backings not the assumptions nigerians are fond of making.

i strongly support the audit to ascertain the real status of the state, then won't mind let the rivers people be in the know so they are aware of the present state and use that in comparison after 4 years.

This is not bout Ameachi but Rivers State being part of governance
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why only eighteen months? Oh, So Wike wants to cover his own looting of Rivers State when he was in government.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
HRich:
That Wike blood the hot oO.

I dont blame him sha.

He wants to arrest the guy sharp sharp before Apc will give him Emir of Borno like they did to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Rotflmao Amueshi. ...hahaaahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by femliany(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he is a fool.
Obj
tinubu
shekau
fashola
You be general bad man.Why Shekau?who fit put lipstick for lioness lips?
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wike only asked for Audit from the Perm Secs of different ministries and APC minions are already foaming in the mouth, una convulsion no dey stop?? Allow Wike biko and face your states.. it's a shame that people from Osun have comments on this thread when they should be concerned about Are-Gbese and the unbelievable debt hanging on his neck
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by papoose999(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
fire on wike probe d corrupt amaechi
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by ONYX5(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:
If Buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he's a Big Fool.

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
6. All involved in CBN Scam
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
if he probe some and leave some he will be a bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by iamkingzlee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:
If Buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he's a Big Fool.

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
Mehhnnn!!! You don't go around picking on people and using foul languages on them. Everyone has his/her own flaws. Just calm down let's watch and see what prompts later. I pray you get to that Presidency seat someday. Did i hear you say Amen?? Amen!!!
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by anigold(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
ELVISHOT:

Source:http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/wike-begins-probe-amaechi/

Wike dont waste your time.
The incorruptible Oga at top will recuse Amaechi....

SELECTIVE PROSECUTION ON THE WAY..
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by anigold(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

I think 7,10 and 11 are untouchable while Buhari may pardon 4 just to avoid Civil war..

If he really mean business only 4 should be pardon just because he prevented a CIVIL WAR.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Desanto21(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
The government was coming to a close and some of you were busy signing cheques on 26, 27 and 28 of May. On 28 of May, the Transition Committee called most of you and you refused to cooperate because they told you I will not be sworn-in,” Wike disclosed. grin gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by anigold(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Besto:

lol.. ur list make sense die provided okonjo is listed am satisfied.

Wetin Okonjo do seems u went after Her daughters,and they said " ;Dno"
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Kenobus: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those that are found guilty should be made to refund money; especially the last minute expenses. This should be at all levels. The FGN should do that too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by ndcide(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those who are looking for who to fight corruption don't want wike to fight corruption. Because of APC

Those who want buhari to prob GEJ don't want wike to prob amaechi because they support APC.

They don't seen any wrong or corruption when it has to do with Amaechi because of APC support

Hypocrisy
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sure! Gov Wike has to at least see what has happened because there were lots of dying minutes huge cash withdrawals even amist unpaid salaries and some fresh employment were made while date of employment of those employed was back dated, all that was done to make Gov. Wike leadership a difficult one by the gone Rotimi Ameachi he even boasted about it few days before leaving office.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-tough-times-await-wike-in-rivers/209652/
http://www.chiomaandy.com/2015/05/im-watching-to-see-where-wike-will-get.html
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nctrice(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

A very non partisan list!
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by M4gunners: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If buhari does not probe the list of people below if possible jail them then he is a fool.
Obj
tinubu
shekau
fashola
Sanusi , Atiku and then all the former NFA members for Super Eagle not to qualify for AFRICA CUP Of NATION and the problem with NFA election today new Chairman 2morrow another one. Probe all of them and i will know Change has come.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Why only eighteen months? Oh, So Wike wants to cover his own looting of Rivers State when he was in government.

U dey mind the foolish thug, why only Eighteen months? Why not the entire Amaechi regime?
Wike is just chasing shadows. Just like nothing came out from his public outcry about his outcry of Amaechi stealing kitchen utensils, likewise nothing will come out of this also.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
The topic is misleading it should rather read;

'Gov Wike Demands for 18 months Permanent Secretaries Records'
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Besto(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
anigold:

Wetin Okonjo do seems u went after Her daughters,and they said " ;Dno"

okonjo too dey do like my mama way back
dad was oversea and had already released money for every ones upkeep... like a slated amount for each person.. but you go begin see my mama dey drag feets to release funds.... boiz go dey vex.

sametin okonjo z doing to military pensioners... the rest z history.

the day i acted like dat for my jnr sis because her money came through my account n i was dragging feets.... babe lock door oooo n tell me say u must release my moni today or u go kill me..... my reasons sha was dat i wanted to use ha money to invest.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by bakila: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let the probe start from PortHarcourt. The Home of Dezieni
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I pity rivers state citizens........
Amechi and wike are the same thing

Another four years of stupidity angry sad
they are not any 4kin same thing! Amaechi nah yorobah by blood, wike is son of the soil! Well, nothing concern me...over here in Kano, we luv our governor.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by sweatlana: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

You are the big f00ll

The man has said he would not probe any one. What's your problem?
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by NobleG1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

You forgot Babangida
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by 2kris(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
i am so much interested in 1;2;10;11
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by 2kris(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I strongly concur with your above list except for the fact that you excluded yourself undecided

BTW, no immunity can save Amaechi from Wike

May your enemies never be empowered to probe you
ameachi is a dead meat,pmb should try and distance himself from him to avoid what hapened to fifa president
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Hormenah97(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][b][/b]why start from 18 months ago?when he was a commissioner for almost 3years
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by godwin120alex: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo

Okonjo iweala... Foooooool.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by nelandrewz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
He'll soon realize that its a waste of time and public fund. He should focus on developing the state.

His Jesus of Okrika and Otueke will call it witch hunting if it was Buhari probing d past administration.

His probe shouldn't be swept under d carpet because in Naija its easier to probe some1 but difficult to put d person in Jail when ur own friends are indicted.
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Realist2: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
wirinet:
This is witch hunting according to the gospel of PDP. Why is Wike starting with Amaechi? what of Peter Odili, why is wike not probing Odili also as Odili is know to be even more corrupt than Amaechi. In fact Wike should probe all past Governors and administration of Rivers state since its creation.

My brother READ the post again,
He said last minutes financial transactions thinking that Wike would not be sworn in
Re: Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi by Alezy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

1. Tompolo
2. Diezani
3. Okonjo Iweala
4. Jonathan
5. Farouk Lawan
7. Amaechi
8. EFCC Boss Lamorde.
9. Udughan
10. Tinubu
11. Obasanjo
uduaghan shud be number 1 on this list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.