Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? (8486 Views)

Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband / EXCLUSIVE | Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband’s Govt / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you still remain the dumbest and the most frustrated TANoid I have ever seen in the cyberspace. I mean,what's your problem?

Sorry, I don't interact with TANoids off nairaland not to talk of a frustrated TANoid like you.

Park well make I pass! angry angry

Hehehe!

Chai, you actually thought I meant it, sorry o, am a father of 3, no meandering for me o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jmain: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

You guys are just sounding like an empty barrel with no content: there is nothing bad in criticism, but it may be premature sometimes to wrong things which constitution did not prohibit.

Is declaration of asset has no process? Has verification be done by appropriate agency? Did Yaradua/GEJ declare their assets in less than one week in the office? What is the provision of the constitution regarding this?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself before continue barking like a toothless dog, honestly.

To be candid with you, what you are experiencing now is just a leaflet from the copy you were all using for the last 5 years . . . . . Every action and inaction that doesn't even relate to governance were brought to the forebear and ridiculed to great delight from people like you.

Every act of economic sabotage and terrorism where reported with orgasm!C glee, some even went beyond redemption by seeking notable policies of the previous admin fails to satisfy their inordinate desires of being progressives.

The toothless bulldog here is you cos you have all been issuing constant threats on why people should be gagged from exercising their rights to lay complain whether right or wrong . . . . .

If you can't stand them, simply ignore them and let them do their thing . . . . .

Citing Lai Mohammed tutor lessons exposed your inadequacies in what you seek to achieve here, which is sensible opposition to brutal effects . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
The politics board has been turned into one uninhabitable jungle by the pdp supporters with the kind of threads they spam it with. Reason why I decided to steer clear lately. The imaturity is sickening.
I think I will employ your approach. Steer clear for now. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:

So why is the change na. The comparison u just made is the same reason u claimed Jonathan should be voted out. So do u now see it's business as usual and there's no change anywhere

In other words, the change sermon is just a scam

If they are comparing the allegedly corrupt and clueless GEJ with St. Buhari?

I give up on the CHANGE! embarassed
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by BlackTechnology: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you still remain the dumbest and the most frustrated TANoid I have ever seen in the cyberspace. I mean,what's your problem?

Sorry, I don't interact with TANoids off nairaland not to talk of a frustrated TANoid like you.

Park well make I pass! angry angry

Do unto Buhari what was done to Jonathan

APC = Chain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by agarawu23(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:

So why is the change na. The comparison u just made is the same reason u claimed Jonathan should be voted out. So do u now see it's business as usual and there's no change anywhere

In other words, the change sermon is just a scam

grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing

the change is a scam? only dumb ppl will expect such miracle within 7 days grin
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Hehehe!

Chai, you actually thought I meant it, sorry o, am a father of 3, no meandering for me o.
you're a father of three? Your kids must be proud of you! undecided

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

To be candid with you, what you are experiencing now is just a leaflet from the copy you were all using for the last 5 years . . . . . Every action and inaction that doesn't even relate to governance were brought to the forebear and ridiculed to great delight from people like you.

Every act of economic sabotage and terrorism where reported with orgasm!C glee, some even went beyond redemption by seeking notable policies of the previous admin fails to satisfy their inordinate desires of being progressives.

The toothless bulldog here is you cos you have all been issuing constant threats on why people should be gagged from exercising their rights to lay complain whether right or wrong . . . . .

If you can't stand them, simply ignore them and let them do their thing . . . . .

Citing Lai Mohammed tutor lessons exposed your inadequacies in what you seek to achieve here, which is sensible opposition to brutal effects . . . .

GBAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

make all of una run for cover... yeye dey smell grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you're a father of three? Your kids must be proud of you! undecided

*sighs*

I presume yours are over the moon at your antics, yes?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by bakila: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
When you crave protection and get the inferior quality your criticism may be hate. You will not see that you have overworked yourself beyond criticism into nuisance.
Jealousy dey worry somebody.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Rose2014: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

If they are comparing the allegedly corrupt and clueless GEJ with St. Buhari?

I give up on the CHANGE! embarassed

I don't need to give up on change cos I never expected any change from a man who said Abacha never stole, and that war on BH is war on the north

Yet my people were deceived into believing that the same man has the integrity to fight fight corruption and restore security

E don de clear for una eye grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

I presume yours are over the moon at your antics, yes?
I am done with you on this thread. Reasonable TANoids like Ngwakwe have spoken. You and the protection seeking Op should go hug a wet tranformer.

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't need to give up on change cos I never expected any change from a man who said Abacha never stole, and that war on BH is war on the north

Yet my people were deceived into believing that the same man has the integrity to fight fight corruption and restore security

E don de clear for una eye grin

Actually, I am still hopeful.

I strongly believe all of them would go to jail including the jailer. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
patrickmuf:
Barcanista, read and Learn from this Post...
I am not here to patronise you
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

The worst decision to be taken if I may say. Unless you want your territory to be invaded by the opposition and install a dangerous software in form of hate to the admirers of this administration with sophisticated conjectures/propaganda.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Which process and which verification? What does CCB got to do with Public Asset Declaration? Since when did CCB publish Asset declaration of office holders? Go educate yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/2348475/asset-declaration-buhari-should-stop

We know you always defend whoever give you food to eat like a dog, but click here to see what your Otuoke Dullard did before you condemn others - http://www.punchng.com/news/asset-declaration-jonathan-violates-pdp-manifesto-investigation/
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
The worst decision to be taken if I may say. Unless you want your territory to be invaded by the opposition and install a dangerous software in form of hate to the admirers of this administration with sophisticated conjectures/propaganda.
You're right!

Example below. He's already celebrating in hope of my exit.

Firefire:

make all of una run for cover... yeye dey smell grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by eph12(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Princecalm:
as for the watch, nobody can still prove if she bought it with her own money or it was a gift.
Bros if somebody actually gave the first lady that watch as gift then expect the person to seek favor from PMB thru his wife soon. Gifts like this shouldn't be received na. It may put you in a tight corner some day.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:

Bros, wetin now?

They are running for cover, the missile firing is beyond their comprehension.

Please allow them to escape. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You're right!

Example below. He's already celebrating in hope of my exit.

Honestly, I expect all of you guys to have gone AWOL.

Your credibility are already being questioned.

Ema lo jeje

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Public Asset Declaration Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .Goon, Buhari declared his assets with the code of conduct bureau. . . . . .the bureau is a public institution . . . . . . . . . .the information has been placed where the public can access it . . . . . . . . . . . . .FOI is your tool to access that information

Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .Minion, the case was withdrawn due to an AGF fiat signed by Adoke (GEJ's minister), so as to consolidate two cases brought before the same court

Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch Criticism

. . . . . . . . . . . .Mr cosmetic intelligence, Aisha Buhari ran a successful business (price of SPAs in Abuja range from between 2500 for men and 5000 for women on the low scale) which she professionally trained for, . . . . . . . . . . . .being Buhari's wife, I don't need to tell you that clients will be the least of her problems . . . . . . . . . . .Aisha Buhari at no point during the campaigns (post/pre) told you she borrowed money from anyone, . . . . . . . . . .Aisha Buhari is a different entity from Mohammed Buhari . . . . . . . . . . . .She did not run a successful business to wear rags!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast and Onitsha Tragedy Scenes Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .has the President gone dancing? . . . . . . . . .is his trip to Niger/Chad remotely related to the cause problem that triggered the Maiduguri blast or not?

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

If GEJ did the half of what GMB has done regarding this issue, you could have been justified. Despite his promise to declare his asset if voted, click here to see what your Otuoke dulllard did then - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=6dlmVdDQNMmW8QfB5YGACA&gws_rd=ssl#q=Did+GEJ+declare+his+assets%3F

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands....
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wow, my oga I envy you o. Na una footstep we de follow
Mogidi:

Hehehe!

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by eph12(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

We know you always defend whoever give you food to eat like a dog, but click here to see what your Otuoke Dullard did before you condemn others - http://www.punchng.com/news/asset-declaration-jonathan-violates-pdp-manifesto-investigation/
GEJ was criticized for this and we expect Mr Buhari not to follow in his steps
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Bros, wetin now?

They are running for cover, the missile firing is beyond their comprehension.

Please allow them to escape. grin
The ruling party and his Jänjawèèds supporters have a lot of work to do. I just pity Passingshot, Theoverview/Quotasystem, Omenka and the epistle writer Gbawe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, my oga I envy you o. Na una footstep we de follow

Being the only male in a family of five, my dad no let me play the field o grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Honestly, I expect all of you guys to have gone AWOL.

Your credibility are already being questioned.

Ema lo jeje
Bros, no mind them. They are always using that line "let's ignore" since feb 16. In fact, some of them even created threads to call for boycott yet those same people can never implement their proposal. They are aware that nobody will miss their absence neither do we seek their opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
eph12:

GEJ was criticized for this and we expect Mr Buhari not to follow in his steps

But Declaration of asset requires a process: verification of all what is stated in the declaration needs to be done, it must be displayed by the agency for scrutiny for some days etc. This is why it took Yaradua 29 days before his assets was made public: why are you guys started crying foul play in less than 3-4 working days?
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
The ruling party and his Jänjawèèds supporters have a lot of work to do. I just pity Passingshot, Theoverview/Quotasystem, Omenka and the epistle writer Gbawe.

They think they can stifle debates by implying its early days, no need to worry etc. Buhari was supposed to hit the ground running, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by DropShot: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
lovat:
Trash, you didn't counter anything rather you were scrathing the surface
Yeah, in your jaundiced reasoning.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

But Declaration of asset requires a process: verification of all what is stated in the declaration needs to be done, it must be displayed by the agency for scrutiny for some days etc. This is why it took Yaradua 29 days before his assets was made public: why are you guys started crying foul play in less than 3-4 working days?

Seems you didn't read what Garba said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo / Drainage Dead On Arrival (pictures), Attention Lagos State Government / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.