Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man (8190 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Not forgetting the other great honest hausa/fulani men like IBB, abdusalam abubakar, murtala muhammed, e.t.c. that made Nigeria a first world country.
Cheers to the great honest hausa/ fulani tribe.

Just one dose of Buharvin 100mg tablets and you will be alright cheesygrintongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:

No ibo man will be appointed, you better die already

Back to topic, we need more information, not impressed yet
Since the inception of your zoo country, there has never been any honest and unyielding Office holder as dora akunyili and ogbonnaya onu.
Give me names from any other part of Nigeria that is as honest and incorrupt as those two.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Just one dose of Buharvin 100mg tablets and you will be alright cheesygrintongue
Get lost, you yoruba lout.
Go and start praying for your phantom one Nigeria till your heart gives out.
*idiott screaming one Nigeria like a lunatic*
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by xmileeasy: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Speculations flying like spikes
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Get lost, you yoruba lout.
Go and start praying for your phantom one Nigeria till your heart gives out.
*idiott screaming one Nigeria like a lunatic*

Lolcheesy You are wrong on all counts.. Btw, take a deep breath and exhale, the world won't come to an end today.
Buhari won the elections...lol.
And you can't vex and run to Togo cos of that, let us pray and hope that our country becomes better.
OneNigeria cheesygrin

*Stop foaming in the mouth like a compound fool...idiott, your brother is somewhere enjoying his loot with his family, even his youngest child have a better life than you*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy You are wrong on all counts.. Btw, take a deep breath and exhale, the world won't come to an end today.
Buhari won the elections...lol.
And you can't vex and run to Togo cos of that, let us pray and hope that our country becomes better.
OneNigeria cheesygrin

*Stop foaming in the mouth like a compound fool...idiott, your brother is somewhere enjoying his loot with his family, even his youngest child have a better life than you*
Were you not the one hyperventilating over who likes buhari and who doesn't?
Then get me off my mention and go take a census before submitting it to your buhari.
And pray some more for your one nigeria while you are it.
madam one nigeria.
idiott.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Were you not the one hyperventilating over who likes buhari and who doesn't?
Then get me off my mention and go take a census before submitting it to your buhari.
And pray some more for your one nigeria while you are it.
madam one nigeria.
idiott.

Now I know you are sick..mumuidiot, you quoted me first cos I mentioned 'brother'. I don't know your brother and I didn't mention you.
Anyway, take it easy problematic idiott cheesy
Bye and have a nice day ahead.

One Nigeria tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by ignis: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Interesting. ..
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Now I know you are sick..mumuidiot, you quoted me first cos I mentioned 'brother'. I don't know your brother and I didn't mention you.
Anyway, take it easy problematic idiott cheesy
Bye and have a nice day ahead.

One Nigeria tongue
Yes i quoted you first for spewing generalized stupidity, you nitwit.
Yes, one nigeria even if it mortgages the destiny of future generations.
Afterall, you have the brain of a tadpole.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes i quoted you first for spewing generalized stupidity, you nitwit.
Yes, one nigeria even if it mortgages the destiny of future generations.
Afterall, you have the brain of a tadpole.

I understand that you mistake me for one of your female relatives with the brain of a Tadpole, but this is not your house, look well.

So swerve --------------------------->>>>>>>>>>

One Nigeria cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

I understand that you mistake me for one of your female relatives with the brain of a Tadpole, but this is not your house, look well.

So swerve --------------------------->>>>>>>>>>

One Nigeria cheesy
I thought you were sensible enough to run with your tail in between your legs.
I sure have overestimated your intelligence, which was not much to begin with.
And no, inherited retarditty does not run in my family, but it is now certain that the trait is very dominant in your genetic composition.
Go and pray for buhari and stop wasting my time.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by KingsJohnson(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Una don start again wit dis man abi?

Nah so una do for Buhari, dat he was a gud man, no scandal, no mercy for corruption, he is a farmer wit 150 cows, doesnt lyk material tinx, but today, we are seeing different tinx altogeda.

Dere4 so far dat Nigerians r corrupt we wil kip producing leaders lyk us ful stop

Fellow nairalanders, pls help
me wit dis

www.nairaland.com/2348016/new-business-idea-no-fund#34271793
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
I thought you were sensible enough to run with your tail in between your legs.
I sure have overestimated your intelligence, which was not much to begin with.
And no, inherited retarditty does not run in my family, but it is now certain that the trait is very dominant in your genetic composition.
Go and pray for buhari and stop wasting my time.

Sorry... Pray for yourself, pray for Nigeria too. Buhari won, bitterness and angst will not change that fact.

ONE NIGERIA tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Sorry...
ONE NIGERIA tongue
Yes ,one naijeriya. slowpoke.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by disumusa: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Another ab0ki to oversee you slaves in the south.
the rate at which ibos do things no other tribe will vote for them, can you imagen the sensitive position they ocupied in gej rigem.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes ,one naijeriya.
slowpoke.

Lolcheesygrin Mumuzoid specie, half your cerebral is covered with hatred. You started with the insults by calling yourself an idioott, well, I hope you are being paid cos if you are doing it for free, then you no well at all cheesy
ONE NIGERIA, say it loud and clear tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by NaijirianKing: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thoughts?
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesygrin Mumuzoid specie, half your cerebral is covered with hatred.
ONE NIGERIA, say it loud and clear tongue
I am surprised you even know the word "cerebral".
That must have taken every bit of your three brain cells.
What i expect you to do now is to enter the streets with a biro and book and take a census of those against one naijeriya and then hand it over to your buhari.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
I am surprised you even know the word "cerebral".
That must have taken every bit of your three brain cells.
What i expect you to do now is to enter the streets with a biro and book and take a census of those against one naijeriya and then hand it over to your buhari.

cheesycheesygrin

OneNigeria smiley
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

cheesycheesygrin
OneNigeria smiley
Yes keep saying it. Maybe one day you might truely believe it.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by nice4igbo: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
ok i done hear
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Kc3000: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
disumusa:
the rate at which ibos do things no other tribe will vote for them, can you imagen the sensitive position they ocupied in gej rigem.

What concerns Igbo with this matter? GEJ did nothing special for Igbo but he wasn't hostile to them either.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by shaqhead: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Not forgetting the other great honest hausa/fulani men like IBB, abdusalam abubakar, murtala muhammed, e.t.c. that made Nigeria a first world country.
Cheers to the great honest hausa/ fulani tribe.
Some education for u Son, so u dnt fail ds questions in ur next interview;

Abacha is Kanuri from Borno state

IBB is Nupe from Niger State.

Abdulsalam is Nupe from Niger State

And Yes u got one right, Murtala is Hausa from Kano State.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by naveedghaazi: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
nice
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by 2oddMASTER: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sounds more like a thriller
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerians are damn funny bunches. A soldier that spent his or her entire career as a military police officer suddenly becomes brave. No wonder a soldiers who led S&T in Nigerian army suddenly became a brave commander.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by jaytee01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
Only the man face is enough to make corrupt politicians return their Loot.
grin
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Another ab0ki to oversee you slaves in the south.
who cares if He is an ab0ki as long as corrupt leader's from the south or North that have ruined this country will be put away for good.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Reski:
who cares if He is an ab0ki as long as corrupt leader's from the south or North that have ruined this country will be put away for good.

Slave
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
disumusa:

First of all I am not igbi

Secondly start planting cocoa
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by afanide: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
A 78yr old man?
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by jom28gy(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
truely the Man fits the job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Nigeria's External Reserves Drop By $1bn In 13 Days / Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.