Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About (9089 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 7 Things Men Do In Private That Women Will Never Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by Caseless: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

go take big butt wey I choose for u
taken!
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by Captainswag225(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Caseless:
they do bro, but not in public. Tears does not in anyway depict weakness.
are u sure?
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by LaJose78(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
i do almost all bt neva talk to my mun abt my gal o.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
bogolobango:
@MrsChima u love making use of insutive nd abusive words y? My post was nt reffered to u, u jst came from no where insulting me that am a sex deprived guy which was a dirty attitude its jst because i don put my pics on my dp. Nd if u wanna see them ask ill give it to u dats when u re going realise that am nt a sex deprived guy nd i fine pass mr chima

Steppin & Theson.ofmark ur attention is still needed

MrsChima is a consummate airhead, a schizophrenic orangutang. Howelse can one explain her ingrained idiocy and her foolhardy display of demeaning buffoonery?

Like they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever but a fool at 43? Apparently she should be used for lab experiments.

Psychotic nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

MrsChima is a consummate airhead, a schizophrenic orangutang. Howelse can one explain her ingrained idiocy and her foolhardy display of demeaning buffoonery?

Like they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever but a fool at 43? Apparently she should be used for lab experiments.

Psychotic nitwit.

Make sure you get your money from that bish that hired you....your bastard kids are depending on you! kiss

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
bogolobango:
@MrsChima u love making use of insutive nd abusive words y? My post was nt reffered to u, u jst came from no where insulting me that am a sex deprived guy which was a dirty attitude its jst because i don put my pics on my dp. Nd if u wanna see them ask ill give it to u dats when u re going realise that am nt a sex deprived guy nd i fine pass mr chima

Steppin & Thesonofmark ur attention is still needed

Okay...now go kill your ebola infected body! kiss

I can help! cool
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by Omotayor123(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm...... sounds True.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Make sure you get your money from that bish that hired you....your bastard kids are depending on you! kiss

Everyone knows you are one of many preys but I'm sadistic enough to cut you one pound at a time.
Luckily for me, you are flabbily obese and you weigh over 450 pounds. I'd extend your cyber-misery for a long time before I finally perform euthunasia on you when I eventually decide to heed your subtle pleas.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Everyone knows you are one of many preys but I'm sadistic enough to cut you one pound at a time.
Luckily for me, you are flabbily obese and you weigh over 450 pounds. I'd extend your cyber-misery for a long time before I finally perform euthunasia on you when I eventually decide to heed your subtle pleas.smiley

Womp! Womp! You suck bish! kiss

Go find your bastard and aborted kids! kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
From a Copywriting perspective, whoever wrote this headline is a Boss!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Womp! Womp! You suck bish! kiss

Go find your bastard and aborted kids! kiss

So opines a barren 43-year old cougar about a guy who everyone knows in his early 20's.cheesy

By the way, why couldn't you have kids before menopause set in? Nemesis caught up with your sluttiness as a young woman? Whòre! Fleabag!

Why are you always defensive whenever we e-brawl? Oops! I'm the predator and you are my prey. Go figure! cheesy
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
BURSTED! Just my kinda thread. I have a guy in my hostel that is quilty of most especially singing in a crooked voice. Hell,it noisy.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by czarr(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
....my babe been dey worry me say she wan watch titanic,I no gree. because when I been watch am alone.,u wan see when man dey weep. I no fit fall ma hand for my babe front na.
...my babe no b here oo she no fit cry,her best films na horror.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by steppin: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay...now go kill your ebola infected body! kiss
I can help! cool
This maggot infested cvnt, always finds a way to include me in her post.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

You be ebola dumb bish?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by steppin: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You be ebola dumb bish?
B!tch please.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So opines a barren 43-year old cougar about a guy who everyone knows in his early 20's.cheesy

By the way, why couldn't you have kids before menopause set in? Nemesis caught up with your sluttiness as a young woman? Whòre! Fleabag!

Why are you always defensive whenever we e-brawl? Oops! I'm the predator and you are my prey. Go figure! cheesy

You are hyping yourself crazy. Here's a tip calling someone a hag or cougar isn't killing them. You would be laughed at if you ever become a killer for hire.

A few male chatters got you thinking you are a renowned killer huh?

Pathetic bish.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

B!tch please.

It is bish..dummy. kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
BURSTED! Just my kinda thread. I have a guy in my hostel that is quilty of most especially singing in a crooked voice. Hell,it noisy.

What would a guy be doing in a female hostel?
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

it outside school hostel hence no sex restriction.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by steppin: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

It is bish..dummy. kiss
You dey take style dey flirt with younger guys, thunder go fire your old nyansh!
TheSonOfMark:

Na so dem dey lie lie.
She has been busted!
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You are hyping yourself crazy. Here's a tip calling someone a hag or cougar isn't killing them. You would be laughed at if you ever become a killer for hire.

A few male chatters got you thinking you are a renowned killer huh?

Pathetic bish.

I'm not a professional 'assassin', cougar. I'm more like a lexical 'poacher' - I hunt and haunt silly people like you for sport.wink

Yes, you are a cougar, a rètarded one at that.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it outside school hostel hence no sex restriction.

Aha! I wouldn't ask how it works. It's quite telling on its own.wink
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by yorubaboiy: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

welcome to the world of mrschima
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
yorubaboiy:
welcome to the world of mrschima

Come now! angry
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'm not a professional 'assassin', cougar. I'm more like a lexical 'poacher' - I hunt and haunt silly people like you for sport.wink

Yes, you are a cougar, a rètarded one at that.cheesy

And you are a ret@rded gay bish. kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
steppin:

You dey take style dey flirt with younger guys, thunder go fire your old nyansh!
Na so dem dey lie lie.
She has been busted!

I hope Boko Haram rape you and then make you eat your own feces...you runny dick bush. kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by yorubaboiy: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Come now! angry
its been long u knw........bt av been following ur qoutes .... dey were damn hilariious....like now am used BISH!!!....
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by steppin: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I hope Boko Haram rape you and then make you eat your own feces...you runny dick bush. kiss
Stale....try again.
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

And you are a ret@rded gay bish. kiss

LOL.

Chima ignored you long ago and as the sex-starved obese housewife that you are, your dyke friends come around to pleasure you when he leaves for work.

Your carmeltoe is as large as GM onions due to your vagina collapse from several fìsting sessions with them.cheesy
Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by iamkingzlee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hehehe! True to some extent. But G! The first one is sooo out of the context. Nlanders, Support a brother Mr Nl 2015 www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee your votes are highly valued.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.

Chima ignored you long ago and as the sex-starved obese housewife that you are, your dyke friends come around to pleasure you when he leaves for work.

Your carmeltoe is as large as GM onions due to your vagina collapse from several fìsting sessions with them.cheesy

LMAO@dykd friends grin

My cl1t is bigger than your dick faggy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Of Quickie / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.