Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78807 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mrwiddy(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2015
jcross19:
may God punish allah and mohamMAD for these crimes against humanity. If the story is true , then the guy need urgent appointment from buhari. Mr president they want to scam you, open your eyes that's another twist of trekking for buhari now converting for buhari. All are shams act.
Fear ALLAH!
read your bible!!
follow its teachings that says:"thou hast not believe if your neighbour do no find PEACE from you"....ISLAM IS PEACE.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Shebi na mama born this one? Way he go say na ISIS he wan join. He day use buhari do cover, as if buhari know am sef.
The guy is a broken fellow, I don't discriminate on basis of religion but judging what the world knows lately, islam isn't as peaceful as you fellows portray it to be
And this dog way for the sake of political whatever sold his soul, should ask God to do him a big favour, the greatest fool to human kind.

Animal in human skin, na em be this one.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2015
abbey621:

Is your father also not a fraud? Did he not promise your mother he'll take care of her and yet you wallow in poverty? See what I did there, I just made an assumption with no fact to back up my claim, exactly what you are doing grin grin grin

The only problem with your analogy is that I have evidence to back up everything I say abot mohammed and mohammedians/orthodox (mostly sunni) Muslims.
I have posted secreen shots showing u the language often encounted with Muslims in the religion section. I have tonnes of sahih hadiths and quran passages to back up the fact the mohammed was a paedophile, sex addict, slave trader and rapist of sex slaves, a man who had sex with his own adopted sons wife, a man who contradicted himself then called it abrogations, a jihadist mass murder, a bigot and possibly bipolar.

Your standards for prophethood in Islam is so low.

How well do u know mohammed, pls answer the following questions

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO
Did he kill people?YES/NO
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO
Did he sleep with slaves?YES/NO
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO
Did he perform any miracles?YES/NO
Did he contradict himself?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO
Did herapewomen during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO
Did he ask people to drink camel piss for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”?

Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them." 
"Allah" (Qur'an 8:12)

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah." 
Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

So to them it's the Christians who don't believe in Allah, who's Allah, Allah is God, the Christians have Jesus Christ as our own God who teaches to love neighbours as ourselves, I don't see why bible would say cut off their heads, no be you create life, I wonder why you wonna take what you didn't make in the first place if it's not stealing

Not discrimination or speaking bad about religion, suppose a Christian does crusade, you say it's for the sake of money, it's always domineering the Christians that's what you muslims seek, hence you fellows are not peaceful, we should be treated equally

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Hero10001: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Haa! ISLAM in Biafra jor oh.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by baysol: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Where is your AK 47 to match? These people are always despirate for easy money making ventures never know for hard work. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Anseth(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Chukwuma Dike..
all I can tell you is that ......

ISLAM-A-BAD... or visit ISLAMABAD

ewu ... madness I think he is high on cow pee..
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by peeta89(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
This guy must be high on Satchet Water. May God help our youths ooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by babadem2much(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
the fact that am from the north the north n having cousins n uncles as moslems.

i still de pity that ibo man cuz he will live to regret his actions.

quote me wrongly i slap u
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by deucelaw: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Well...A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything...
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by meccuno: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Another Lost Sheep...... undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by beyoncausme: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
his face looks suspicious.....
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by degreaterone: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Converting to a religion, especially islam, should be by conviction. Its a matter of faith not politics.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Rexyl(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Hope he wouldn't deny Christ because he would stand before his throne of judgment to give account his life and attitude to Christ's sacrifice and message for salvation of his soul. Of what benefit it is to gain the whole world and loose one's soul in heaven. What God demands of man is faithful, righteous and godly lifestyle that makes it possible to earn his salvation.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nekaa(f): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2015
.....Then they saved the stupidest for the last... Mstchwwwwwww
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Gariga: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
How does this constitute news now ?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Efulefu!!!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by trytim100(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Igbo guy to b a Muslim in Nigeria, hmmm
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Stupidity of the highest level,I am sure he never had a religion before now...
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Missonas(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Religion now trivialised.whatever happened to beliefs
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Kollyman: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

Don't allow this Igbo guy to Maga you people, he only tried it if money go show or una go give am job after service. You people should better run and look for better candidates......
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by omodada1: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
the MUMU is also doing somting for recognition since TREKKING is loosing attention. Am sure some Muslim faitfuls will sponsor the MUMU whois just looking for what to eat. i tell u, u are a 419. nobody is interested in your conversion.....one NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by SuzieeDee(f): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
see as e be like shekau junior brother.... good for him
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Stop these Nonsense, Igbos are not jews.

YES WE ARE ALL CHRISTIANS. WE WERE SERVING THE ALMIGHTY GOD (CHUKWU, CHUKWU OKIKE, CHUKWU ABIAMA, OLISEH BI N IGWE) long before the white man came. what the white man brought to Igboland is Jesus. And we all acepted to worship God through Jesus. NO TRUE IGBO SON SERVES OTHER gods.

Igbos are Igbos
Igbos existed before the jewish race started.

Go and treat ur self of inferiority complex and Ignorance.

I AM PROUDLY IGBO.
If you follow your history very well, its not about feeling inferior; we aren't claiming to be from America, we are only recognising our origin; Igbo people are descendants of Jewish people of Israel. You can research more about it. In centuries to come, Haiti people will deny that they originated from Yoruba tribe of Nigeria.

Guy, every human have origin. Take it or leave it, Igbos are descendants of Jewish people, no be fight u can believe what u believe in.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nd07(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Let him go ahead & join ISIS & B/H so dt it shall be hell wt him
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by collinsVP: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2015
He must be suffering of CYNICISM, MYOPIA and MENTAL ATROPHY. He needs a psychotherapist. My one cent.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by AshantiDimaria(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abomination! No matter what, I can't di dt I am a CATHOLIC I see nothing that will make me change to another culture. God forbid dt.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by U2ice(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
....His cup of jedi undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by emmasege: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
xmileeasy:
Know the limit to go when making vow or bet.
Wisest post I've read in this thread.
A man had to kill his only child in the Bible over a rash & thoughtless vow. As for this corper, he was never a Christian anyway. Only very few igbos are. What they have in the s/east is majorly a commercialized Christianity. An average igbo man will drop the cross for millions. I didn't intend to insult my igbo brothers & sisters, but the gospel truth must be told. I wish you guys would take this up as a challenge instead of hurling abusive words at me or anyone who tells you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by saudatu(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlal.a, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

May Allah reward you aabundantly. Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
saudatu:
[color=#006600][/color]

May Allah reward you aabundantly. Amin
Amin..And you too. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.