Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,289 members, 7,822,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78864 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by SANCTO: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imo people and their speaking from two sides of mouth.

Am not amazed. They have been selling their birthright for a morsel.

No rel Muslim will regard him as genuine. Asslickers.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Heureaux: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
just one word suits you perfectly andi quote''GOAT''!!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Vincad: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace

Yes the religion of peace,judging by how peaceful you all have shown yourselves to be and by how peaceful the North is.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The only problem with your analogy is that I have evidence to back up everything I say abot mohammed and mohammedians/orthodox (mostly sunni) Muslims.
I have posted secreen shots showing u the language often encounted with Muslims in the religion section. I have tonnes of sahih hadiths and quran passages to back up the fact the mohammed was a paedophile, sex addict, slave trader and rapist of sex slaves, a man who had sex with his own adopted sons wife, a man who contradicted himself then called it abrogations, a jihadist mass murder, a bigot and possibly bipolar.

Your standards for prophethood in Islam is so low.

How well do u know mohammed, pls answer the following questions

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO
Did he kill people?YES/NO
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO
Did he sleep with slaves?YES/NO
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO
Did he perform any miracles?YES/NO
Did he contradict himself?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO
Did herapewomen during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO
Did he ask people to drink camel piss for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”?

Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

How silly can one person be? The rubbish you've posted above shows how little you know about Islam or Muslims! In your ignorance, you only see what you want to see and leave out all other relevant information. I know what your plans are, you are trying to turn this into a debate between Christianity and Islam, buddy that ain't gon happen! Go and read about other prophets that have come and gone, most of them had questionable lifestyles that wouldn't meet the approval of today's societies but none of them claimed to be God and Muslims certainly do not worship the Prophet! God in his infinite mercy can choose anyone to guide his people, even someone that does not qualify to be a religious leader. The Prophet never claimed to be a perfect being, he was a warrior, a leader, someone respected. He was a sinner just like you and me but it was through him that God decided to reveal the Quran. So my friend, you can continue bringing up questionable characteristics of the prophet that you do not agree with or you can enlighten yourself and actually read more about his accomplishments! Keep in mind, he is not Allah, he never claimed to be, only Allah can truly guide us towards the right path!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by shawl: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Let's see if they will allow him leave islam when the time comes
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: ... and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

Please observe that two conditions were placed here:

Reverting from Islam and
Leaving the Muslims

I am more interested in the second condition as it signifies joining the enemy group who were warring against the Muslims. Please let's bear in mind that not all the people who did not accept Islam were in war against Muslims at the time [FACT].

With the above in mind, we might just get to accommodate more views with regard to the other quoted verses.

parisbookaddict:

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:

There are some referential mix ups here and there about the quotations, mainly:

These are not the only verses that speak about apostasy. Also, at least one quotation did not map to the verse number and at least one verse did not talk about apostasy:

You quoted Holy Qur'an 4:88-89 but referenced 4:90-91.

The chapter of Table Spread, Qur'an 5:59:
Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?"

As you can see, this is not a verse about apostasy.

The chapter of Bee, Qur'an 16:108

Not a verse about apostasy, though Qur'an 16:106 is.

Mixing up references makes it difficult to follow claims, you know!

Some other verses that talk about apostasy which you excluded:

Qur'an 2:218
Qur'an 3:85-92

You will find that these other verses directly address apostasy too. So your claim about the listed verses about apostasy is half truth at best. The foregone is to set the record straight reference in order to avoid being misled by skeletal quotations. Moving on.

Lets look at the relevant sections of the Holy book so far cited:

Quran 4 (Women):

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance]. 88

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. 89

Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them. 90

You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization. 91

Question:
Why did you avoid quoting the exceptions that were made (which you did not quote) in verse 90 and 91?

Qur'an 16 (Bee)

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment; 106

Question:
Why did you refuse to give the textual quotation of the verse. Probably because the direction for your supposed conclusion is not given there.

Qur'an 2 (Cow)

They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, "Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah . And fitnah is greater than killing." And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally. 217

Qur'an 3 (Family of Imran)

How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and had witnessed that the Messenger is true and clear signs had come to them? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people. 86

Those - their recompense will be that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and the people, all together, 87

Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved. 88

Except for those who repent after that and correct themselves. For indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 89

Indeed, those who reject the message after their belief and then increase in disbelief - never will their [claimed] repentance be accepted, and they are the ones astray. 90

Question:

Why didn't you quote all of these directly found in the source and put the issue into proper perspective but you were only interested in one prejudiced view?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, [size=35pt]many others will consider Islam.[/size] By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlal.a, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

Eeya is your name.

Wake up bro, this dream is getting too much.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Let's see if they will allow him leave islam when the time comes

Islamic texts says behead apostates eg;

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion."

Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:
"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).

It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on the
topic..

Leave islam and u are beheaded.

Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected Faith after ye had accepted it. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you, for that they are in sin.

— Quran 9:66

But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray.

— Quran 3:90

There are reasons for everything, read and understand before you turn them upside down to suit your propaganda. Just as there was a reason for such grave punishment. The Quran as you can see speaks of those who reject faith after accepting, ithe Quran does not in any way state that one should kill everyone who reverts from islam.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by jesustheissue: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't mind my asking, but what was he before the conversion, did he really know who He believed in, if indeed he believed in anything?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nwonufestus(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
WETIN CONCINE ME,EVEN IF U LYK DEY NACK HEAD 4 WALL DEY PRAYWETIN CONCINE ME,EVEN IF U LYK DEY NACK HEAD 4 WALL DEY PRAYWETIN CONCINE ME,EVEN IF U LYK DEY NACK HEAD 4 WALL DEY PRAY
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
abbey621:

How silly can one person be? The rubbish you've posted above shows how little you know about Islam or Muslims! In your ignorance, you only see what you want to see and leave out all other relevant information. I know what your plans are, you are trying to turn this into a debate between Christianity and Islam, buddy that ain't gon happen! Go and read about other prophets that have come and gone, most of them had questionable lifestyles that wouldn't meet the approval of today's societies but none of them claimed to be God and Muslims certainly do not worship the Prophet! God in his infinite mercy can choose anyone to guide his people, even someone that does not qualify to be a religious leader. The Prophet never claimed to be a perfect being, he was a warrior, a leader, someone respected. He was a sinner just like you and me but it was through him that God decided to reveal the Quran. So my friend, you can continue bringing up questionable characteristics of the prophet that you do not agree with or you can enlighten yourself and actually read more about his accomplishments! Keep in mind, he is not Allah, he never claimed to be, only Allah can truly guide us towards the right path!

So you agree that mohammed lived a questionable lifestyle. Its not often I get Muslims to admit this.

Remind me! Doesn't your unholy quran say that mohammed is the perfect example for all mankind.

So ur Islamic allah picks a very flawed human who raped sex slaves, beheaded folks, waged wars, had sex with a child, slept with his son's wife, murdered people, killed his critics including a nursing mother, hand maids and a 100 year old man, so ur "perfect" Islamic example did all this and more and yet ur Islamic allah says he is the perfect example for all mankind.

Ur Islamic god is kinda evil isn't he ?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So you agree that mohammed lived a questionable lifestyle. Its not often I get Muslims to admit this.

Remind me! Doesn't your unholy quran say that mohammed is the perfect example for all mankind.

So ur Islamic allah picks a very flawed human w[b]ho raped sex slaves, beheaded folks, waged wars, had sex with a child, slept with his son's wife, murdered people, killed his critics including a nursing mother, hand maids and a 100 year old man[/b], so ur "perfect" Islamic example did all this and more and yet ur Islamic allah says he is the perfect example for all mankind.

If Jesus can forgive a prostitute, David can take another man's wife, Abraham have more than one wife and some disciples with questionable characters surely you believe God can use anyone to fulfill his missions. Let me ask you an honest question, what religion do you practice? It surely can't be Christianity! Real Christians are way more intelligent than this, for the rubbish you posted above how many people did Abraham kill? Moses? Joshua? Since you have great knowledge of the prophets surely you can answer such simple questions.....Ignoramus! Many of the prophets were very violent, only few were saints, your cheap attempt to paint Islam in a bad light isn't working and it will only end up to backfire on your pathetic life!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by shawl: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

...a very flawed human who raped sex slaves...

Have you got proof for that?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
abbey621:

If Jesus can forgive a prostitute, David can take another man's wife, Abraham have more than one wife and some disciples with questionable characters surely you believe God can use anyone to fulfill his missions. Let me ask you an honest question, what religion do you practice? It surely can't be Christianity! Real Christians are way more intelligent than this, for the rubbish you posted above how many people did Abraham kill? Moses? Joshua? Since you have great knowledge of the prophets surely you can answer such simple questions.....Ignoramus! Many of the prophets were very violent, only few were saints, your cheap attempt to paint Islam in a bad light isn't working and it will only end up to backfire on your pathetic life!

More insults from a frustrated muslim. By the way islam paints itself in bad light sufficiently enough.

Apparently u missed my point....

Mohammed says in his quran that he is the perfect example for all mankind. . .. yet he was very sinful a hedonist and sex addict amongst other vices..

U still havent answered the questions i asked about mohammed..are u scared to attempt them..

Christ is the perfect example for all mankind...he was sinless even you quran acknowledges his uniqueness. ..

- Quran mentions in sura 19 that Jesus was born by immaculate conception . That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Quran designated one whole sura to the mother of Jesus (Mary,sura 19). Poor Mo’s mother Amina was noteven mentioned once, leave alone naming a sura after her.

- Quran says Jesus was a born a genius who could talk as a new born (5.110) . It also says that Mo was born as a mòron who could never learn to read or write all his life (7.157,7.158).

Quran says Jesus could make a clay bird and give life to it (5.110). That means he was capable of creating his own food. On the other hand Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning his own bread (8.1,8.41) .

Quran says Jesus could give life to dead people (5.110) . On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead (3.152,8.17,8.67,33.26-27)..
(Mo holds the world record of beheading 900 men of Quraiza in a single day)

- Quran says Jesus could give sight to the blind (5.110). Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen Mo’s stolen camels ).

- Quran says Allah gave Jesus capability of curing incurable diseases like leprosy (5.110). Allah gave no such power to Mo (20.133). His own most beloved sonIbrahim ( from his sex slave Maria) died in front of him, although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.

- Allah made Jesus a saint who never lusted women . Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them 33.50).

Allah made Jesus a very loving man who loved children .Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children (65.4).

- Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
abbey621:

If Jesus can forgive a prostitute, David can take another man's wife,

Have u read the story.. do you know how remorseful he was. .A prophet was even sent to warn him of his evil deed... Now show me were mohammed was remorseful for all his adultery. .sleeping with 11 women when he claimed allah says marry only 4 including his numerous sex slaves. .and sex with a child

Abraham have more than one wife

He produced ishmael with the servant girl and he was rebuked for that..have u ever read the narrative. . today the offspring of the affair are the arabs allegedly who foe 1400 years have waged jihad...

Sin is not accommodated or condoned or overlooked in Judaism or Christianity as it is in islam
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

More insults from a frustrated muslim. By the way islam paints itself in bad light sufficiently enough.

Apparently u missed my point....

Mohammed says in his quran that he is the perfect example for all mankind. . .. yet he was very sinful a hedonist and sex addict amongst other vices..

U still havent answered the questions i asked about mohammed..are u scared to attempt them..

Christ is the perfect example for all mankind...he was sinless even you quran acknowledges his uniqueness. ..

- Quran mentions in sura 19 that Jesus was born by immaculate conception . That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Quran designated one whole sura to the mother of Jesus (Mary,sura 19). Poor Mo’s mother Amina was noteven mentioned once, leave alone naming a sura after her.

- Quran says Jesus was a born a genius who could talk as a new born (5.110) . It also says that Mo was born as a mòron who could never learn to read or write all his life (7.157,7.158).

Quran says Jesus could make a clay bird and give life to it (5.110). That means he was capable of creating his own food. On the other hand Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning his own bread (8.1,8.41) .

Quran says Jesus could give life to dead people (5.110) . On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead (3.152,8.17,8.67,33.26-27)..
(Mo holds the world record of beheading 900 men of Quraiza in a single day)

- Quran says Jesus could give sight to the blind (5.110). Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen Mo’s stolen camels ).

- Quran says Allah gave Jesus capability of curing incurable diseases like leprosy (5.110). Allah gave no such power to Mo (20.133). His own most beloved sonIbrahim ( from his sex slave Maria) died in front of him, although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.

- Allah made Jesus a saint who never lusted women . Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them 33.50).

Allah made Jesus a very loving man who loved children .Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children (65.4).

- Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

Listen up confused fellow, no one is comparing the prophet to Jesus, you are the one doing that yourself. Islam sees the prophet as a messenger of Allah just like Moses, Abraham and others. Now whether you agree that he is a messenger of God or not is none of my concern, you have your faith and I have mine, your salvation will not lead to mine and vice versa. troublemakers like yourselves love to take parts out of the Quran that you can twist to favor your argument, the same methods extremists use all over the world to fulfill their agenda. Now let me have a little fun, are you saying Jesus was the only relevant prophet in the Bible? What about Abraham, Moses, Joshua? Did you know that the same accusations you've leveled against the Islamic prophet can also be put against Abraham and Moses? They also killed people and also owned slaves, so by your reasoning those prophets are satanic? You see how ridiculous your statements are?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
shawl:

Have you got proof for that?

The muslim didnt deny it...its in the quran and hadiths and i have read them...i can get u the verses...every time i make topics showing these things in the religion section they get deleted
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Have u read the story.. do you know how remorseful he was. .A prophet was even sent to warn him of his evil deed... Now show me were mohammed was remorseful for all his adultery. .sleeping with 11 women when he claimed allah says marry only 4 including his numerous sex slaves. .and sex with a child

He produced ishmael with the servant girl and he was rebuked for that..have u ever read the narrative. . today the offspring of the affair are the arabs allegedly who foe 1400 years have waged jihad...

Sin is not accommodated or condoned or overlooked in Judaism or Christianity as it is in islam

Still making excuses I see, pathetic!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
abbey621:

Listen up confused fellow, no one is comparing the prophet to Jesus, you are the one doing that yourself. Islam sees the prophet as a messenger of Allah just like Moses, Abraham and others. Now whether you agree that he is a messenger of God or not is none of my concern, you have your faith and I have mine, your salvation will not lead to mine and vice versa. troublemakers like yourselves love to take parts out of the Quran that you can twist to favor your argument, the same methods extremists use all over the world to fulfill their agenda. Now let me have a little fun, are you saying Jesus was the only relevant prophet in the Bible? What about Abraham, Moses, Joshua? Did you know that the same accusations you've leveled against the Islamic prophet can also be put against Abraham and Moses? They also killed people and also owned slaves, so by your reasoning those prophets are satanic? You see how ridiculous your statements are?

U keep on running away from my questions. .
Ok mr muslim do u want a comparison..
List the "crimes" with bible verses of the prophets u mentioned and i will do the same for mohammed using the quran and sahih hadiths.. lets see if mohammed can be compared to these men...

i still wonder why u dont what a comparison between jesus and ur prophet.. why run to ancient prophets who never claimed to be messiahs.

Apparently u think u are engaged in a conversation with a nonmuslim who haven't read the quran and hadiths. I have read them and i have verses to backup what i say.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U keep on running away from my questions. .
Ok mr muslim do u want a comparison..
List the "crimes" with bible verses of the prophets u mentioned and i will do the same for mohammed using the quran and sahih hadiths.. lets see if mohammed can be compared to these men...

i still wonder why u dont what a comparison between jesus and ur prophet.. why run to ancient prophets who never claimed to be messiahs.

Apparently u think u are engaged in a conversation with a nonmuslim who haven't read the quran and hadiths. I have read them and i have verses to backup what i say.

You still don't get it do you! The Islamic prophet never claimed to be the messiah, if you truly read the Quran you would know this, in fact any prophet that claims to be the messiah will directly contradict what Islam is all about. I refuse to answer your questions because any sane person can see that you are just reaching and your claims are nothing but hogwash. I wonder why you are so quick to term prophets like Abraham and Moses as ancient, could it be that their lifestyle closely resembled that of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h)? Why have you chosen to only focus on Jesus, are you saying the other prophets did not matter?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by shawl: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The muslim didnt deny it...

Well, I am a muslim and I don't know about that in all my learning.

parisbookaddict:

Its in the quran and hadiths and i have read them...i can get u the verses...

Please do.

parisbookaddict:

Every time i make topics showing these things in the religion section they get deleted

You have been quoting verses all along, albeit skewed, and I have not seen anyone of them get deleted. I hope the mods will realize that the conversation has progressed in a manner to set the records straight, so they wont delete them this time.

I like to stick to a bone of contention until it is effectively decided before moving to the next one, so if you don't lay on the points, how can your statements be banked upon?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by marieolae(f): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
You don't deserve these likes undecided
valmunich:
Judging from the basis of his conversion...

I present to you guys the biggest fool of the century. undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
marieolae:
You don't deserve these likes undecided
I just added to it. undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
shawl:

Well, I am a muslim and I don't know about that in all my learning.

This does not surprise me. .most Muslims spend their lives reciting the quran in 7 th century classic Arabic which they don't understand. . And when muslims attempt to refute the Qu'ran passages i quote they go to copy and paste from pro islamic propaganda websites which use AL taqiyyah to try and distort the meaning of the verses. .

You have been quoting verses all along, albeit skewed, and I have not seen anyone of them get deleted. I hope the mods will realize that the conversation has progressed in a manner to set the records straight, so they wont delete them this time.

If they are skewed pls "unskew" them.

My topics/threads and sometimes mere comments are frequently and regularly deleted... if my articles /topics are false, then why delete them..

i have posted almost 90 topics/threads but far less than 45 remain, i have stopped counting. If my articles are false(bybthe way, they are not) then they should be left for people to see the supposed fabrications and the subsequent refutations offered by muslims. ..so exmuslims have even commented to confirm my information.

but on the contra orthodox and mostly sunni muslims make weak excuses, throw insults, make threats, some even admit mohammeds flaws like abbey621 and co
who say that the supposed best prophet and perfect example was sinful but islamic allah loved him hence he must be a prophet.. go check what remains of my topics.. they delete them because they are worried the truth getting out or about threats to nairaland security.

Here is a little example why mohammed was a pedophile and rapist and approved rape. .

Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

And A rapist. ...
It amuses me u havent read in the hadiths, sahih hadiths about mohammeds deeds with sex slaves even to the point that his wives complained he spent to much time with sex slaves.. a slave can not give consent hence he raped them..there was no law protecting slaves from sexual abuse in mohammeds islamic world especially when he made statements like

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”
Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Do u want more information
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by shawl: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:

If they are skewed pls "unskew" them.

Of course I had proven that to you already that your quotations were skewed and I laid plain the facts to you and you are yet to answer the questions that I asked you.

For example, I proved to you that the verses you claimed were the verses for apostasy had quotation mix ups that could confuse the reader, viz: They either were not the only verses for apostasy or at least one quotation did not map to the verse number and at least one verse did not talk about apostasy. Then I listed you more relevant verses which effectively disproved your rhetoric about what you want people to conceive about Islam concerning apostasy. You could not disprove that. So admit your quotations were skewed.

Then I moved on to the next point in which I requested you to back your below claim with evidence:
parisbookaddict:

...a very flawed human who raped sex slaves...

Now you are replying with a discursive writing. But in order to stay on point I shall only respond to the subject matter quoted. By the grace of Allah, I have the time to respond to every single matter that you raise but I have to take them one after another in order to keep it informative. Part of my aim is to endear to the discerning reader.

parisbookaddict:

..a slave can not give consent hence he raped them..

So there is no source to it after all. This is a mere insinuation from you. I thought that you'd overwhelm me with quotes after quotes where he (Allah forbids) is reported to have done such to his slaves. After all you claimed to have "...tonnes of sahih hadiths and quran passages to back up the fact that...rapist of sex slaves".

Now here is the proof of how the prophet (saw) actually treated his slaves and led by example for others:

One:
He (saw) taught us from the Holy Qur'an 4, the commandment of Allah Almighty:

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, ... and those whom your right hands possess (your slaves). Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-conceited and boastful. 36

Two:
He (saw) himself advised:

Your servants and your slaves are your brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work in any case, I advise you to help them.

Source: Bukhari, Iman, 22; Adab, 44; Muslim, Iman, 38–40; Abu Dawud, Adab, 124

Three:
Not one of you should [ when introducing someone ] say ‘This is my slave’ , ‘This is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’.

Source: Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 2 ,4

Four:
The Prophet, had stipulated in his "last pilgrimage" speech:

"And your slaves ! see that you feed them such food as you eat yourselves and dress them what you yourself wear. And if they commit a “mistake which you are not inclined to forgive then sell them, for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be tormented! "

For this reason ‘Umar, his companion, and his servant took it in turns to ride on the camel from Madina to Jerusalem on their journey to take control of Masjid al-Aqsa. I believe it is this famous story that was adapted to a similar yoruba folklore.

And you'd accuse him of brutalizing his slaves by raping them without any proof? Fear God my sister. I am not saying this to cower you down but to be rather factual in your criticisms. This is what your hand is sending forth and that you shall surely meet with it before Allah is my belief. The Holy Qur'an 78:40 says:

Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth...

Moving on...

parisbookaddict:

Sahih Muslim 8:29:
“IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432:
“Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

FACT:
What can be apparently established from the above quoted verses is the permissibility of sex with ones slaves in Islam. You will never be able to establish that slaves were compelled to sex by their owners from the quoted. Compulsion into sex is a bad act and both the Holy Qur'an and the prophet (saw) have already forbidden that one acts in a bad manner toward his slave.

Come to think of it, the first quotation in this set seems to strike a resemblance with what you have in the bible (judging that you are a christian from your previous posts)

Deut. 21:10-14
When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

Where one has to remain for a period of at least 3 to 5 menstrual circles if she is not pregnant before offering the option of sex to her and which can even stretch to beyond 9 months if she is pregnant, the other only needs to wait one month irrespective of if she is from a previous relationship.

Anyway, would you say, by virtue of the above bible quotation that the bible advise to rape your slaves? Or do you not realize, ab initio, that this is a verse from the bible permitting sexual intercourse between slave owner and slave?

parisbookaddict:

...used valuable space to repeat the same point four times...
I shall simply refer you to verses in the bible that refer to treatment of slaves and how they might even be brutalized even from the mouth of the good master according to the bible:
Leviticus 25:44-46
Exodus 21:2-6
Exodus 21:7-11
Exodus 21:20-21
Ephesians 6:5
1 Timothy 6:1-2
Luke 12:47-48
The brutality found in these bible verses are out rightly prohibited in Islam.

The Prophet (saw) said:
If your slaves commit a “mistake which you are not inclined to forgive then sell them, for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be tormented! "
The good master said:
If a man beats his male or female slave (to stupor) and the slave dies after a couple of days, then the man is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property anyway, according to the bible, Exodus 21:20-21.

parisbookaddict:

Do u want more information
Bring them on but I shall only respond on the point at hand before taking you on on others.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2015
shawl:

Of course I had proven that to you already that your quotations were skewed and I laid plain the facts to you and you are yet to answer the questions that I asked you.

For example, I proved to you that the verses you claimed were the verses for apostasy had quotation mix ups that could confuse the reader, viz: They either were not the only verses for apostasy or at least one quotation did not map to the verse number and at least one verse did not talk about apostasy. Then I listed you more relevant verses which effectively disproved your rhetoric about what you want people to conceive about Islam concerning apostasy. You could not disprove that. So admit your quotations were skewed.

Then I moved on to the next point in which I requested you to back your below claim with evidence:

Now you are replying with a discursive writing. But in order to stay on point I shall only respond to the subject matter quoted. By the grace of Allah, I have the time to respond to every single matter that you raise but I have to take them one after another in order to keep it informative. Part of my aim is to endear to the discerning reader.

So there is no source to it after all. This is a mere insinuation from you. I thought that you'd overwhelm me with quotes after quotes where he (Allah forbids) is reported to have done such to his slaves. After all you claimed to have "...tonnes of sahih hadiths and quran passages to back up the fact that...rapist of sex slaves".

Now here is the proof of how the prophet (saw) actually treated his slaves and led by example for others:

One:
He (saw) taught us from the Holy Qur'an 4, the commandment of Allah Almighty:

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, ... and those whom your right hands possess (your slaves). Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-conceited and boastful. 36

Two:
He (saw) himself advised:

Your servants and your slaves are your brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work in any case, I advise you to help them.

Source: Bukhari, Iman, 22; Adab, 44; Muslim, Iman, 38–40; Abu Dawud, Adab, 124

Three:
Not one of you should [ when introducing someone ] say ‘This is my slave’ , ‘This is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’.

Source: Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 2 ,4

Four:
The Prophet, had stipulated in his "last pilgrimage" speech:

"And your slaves ! see that you feed them such food as you eat yourselves and dress them what you yourself wear. And if they commit a “mistake which you are not inclined to forgive then sell them, for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be tormented! "

For this reason ‘Umar, his companion, and his servant took it in turns to ride on the camel from Madina to Jerusalem on their journey to take control of Masjid al-Aqsa. I believe it is this famous story that was adapted to a similar yoruba folklore.

And you'd accuse him of brutalizing his slaves by raping them without any proof? Fear God my sister. I am not saying this to cower you down but to be rather factual in your criticisms. This is what your hand is sending forth and that you shall surely meet with it before Allah is my belief. The Holy Qur'an 78:40 says:

Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth...

Moving on...

FACT:
What can be apparently established from the above quoted verses is the permissibility of sex with ones slaves in Islam. You will never be able to establish that slaves were compelled to sex by their owners from the quoted. Compulsion into sex is a bad act and both the Holy Qur'an and the prophet (saw) have already forbidden that one acts in a bad manner toward his slave.

Come to think of it, the first quotation in this set seems to strike a resemblance with what you have in the bible (judging that you are a christian from your previous posts)

When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

Where one has to remain for a period of at least 3 to 5 menstrual circles if she is not pregnant before offering the option of sex to her and which can even stretch to beyond 9 months if she is pregnant, the other only needs to wait one month irrespective of if she is from a previous relationship.

Anyway, would you say, by virtue of the above bible quotation that the bible advise to rape your slaves? Or do you not realize, ab initio, that this is a verse from the bible permitting sexual intercourse between slave owner and slave?

I shall simply refer you to verses in the bible that refer to treatment of slaves and how they might even be brutalized even from the mouth of the good master according to the bible:
Leviticus 25:44-46
Exodus 21:2-6
Exodus 21:7-11
Exodus 21:20-21
Ephesians 6:5
Luke 12:47-48
The brutality found in these bible verses are out rightly prohibited in Islam.

The Prophet (saw) said:
If your slaves commit a “mistake which you are not inclined to forgive then sell them, for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be tormented! "
The good master said:
If a man beats his male or female slave (to stupor) and the slave dies after a couple of days, then the man is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property anyway, according to the bible, Exodus 21:20-21.

Bring them on but I shall only respond on the point at hand before taking you on on others.

I have a busy day today but I am only going to explain 1 of the chapters you quoted, if you want to understand the other ones, get a holy Bible, read the entire thing and ask me for information regarding the larger context if you are too lazy to read the entire chapter.

Be objective and compare the laws guiding the treatment of slaves in the old testament with the commands of Islamic allah on slavery in the quran. They are very different, One major difference u may notice is that the true God forbids capturing / kidnapping people for slavery while mohammed aka Islamic allah approves of actively capturing and trading slaves.
Another difference is that you must marry your "slave" and she becomes your wife before u sleep with her, and if she is mourning you must give her time to mourn, this is unlike your quran which permits sex with slaves who you are not married to or are even married to another person/slave.

You appealed to exodus 21 so let's look at it

Exodus 21: 7-11,
...And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to MARRY HIS SON, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as HIS DAUGHTER. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a FREE WOMAN without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Remember, like I told you before, this is ancient law, thousands of years before Jesus and your prophet.

And notice you picked for your discussion some of the worse verses about the treatment of slaves in the old testament (from the view point of contemporary human), and yet it is better than your best verse on slavery in the quran.

what you didn't notice is that the Jews were ALLOWED TO MARRY SLAVES AND THEY ARE FREE TO LEAVE HENCE NOT AGAISNT THEiR WILL as the ending of that passage shows.

in your haste to embarrass the old testament you once again condemn the Islam as evil . Let's see how slaves are treated in Islam even if they are married.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.
Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's)

Now the new testament which I practise as a Christian

Galatians 3:28p
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond(slave) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:13:"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond(slave) or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Colossians 3:11:"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond(slave) nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible dose not support slavery,infect God condemn it ;

"He who kidnaps a man, whether he
sells him or he is found in his
possession, shall surely be put to
death." ( Exodus 21:16)

You should know that Slavery in the old testament practice/ context is different from nowadays slavery, but this is not an attempt at excusing slavery, I will expand on this in a later post

An example was when Jacob volunteer to help his uncle in exchange for a woman he loved , the bible still called it slavery,

God set law to guide those who volunteers to work for there master as slaves ;

"If a man strikes his male or female
slave with a rod and he dies at his
hand, he shall be
punished." ( Exodus 21:20)

Did u read this, I wonder where u get the idea that brutality was permitted on slaves. Please quote the verse.

I had written an article on slavery in the bible compared with slavery in the quran. It was deleted because apparently the muslim mods couldn't handle the truth or the truth offended Muslims who then complained. I shall look for that article and give u more.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by smartesboys(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
waternogatenemy:
A story for the gods... Do not believe everything you read.

Buhari trying to islamise Nigeria since 1985. Blood sucking Islamist Terrorist!
Amazing! It just happened, wether you like it or not, It's Time for change of everything.
Buhari is gonna islamise your chief, pastor and even your parents.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Olusegun90: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
@omidan21...pls i need to ask you some questions regarding M.sc in Actuarial Science
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Rexyl(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
smartesboys:

Amazing! It just happened, wether you like it or not, It's Time for change of everything.
Buhari is gonna islamise your chief, pastor and even your parents.

It is like Buhari is to you more of imam or pastor than president. He is a politician and should face politics, dabbling into religious issues and influencing them for selfish interests will spoil many things and increase the already growing tension. He should rather tackle issues for the expected positive change, and promote regional unity and integration. He will have serious problem if he decide to force his religion on others.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by shawl: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Another difference is that you must marry your "slave" and she becomes your wife before u sleep with her...
Nope. Please do not be economical with the truth. It is your action of having a sexual affair with her that upgrades her to a wife status. That is not all, if you find her not to be sweet in bed, as an example, you can let her go. But for free. I challenge you to show me from your bible where it is mandated to marry your slave before you can have a sexual affair with her. I quote the verse again with emphases on the boldened:

You could not defend the bible altogether, so you refer to a portion as old testament and proceeded to excise it from the bible. But if I ask you to tell me how the world was created now, you'd go back to it. It's your baby so please deal with it.

Then you quoted from the new testament:

parisbookaddict:

Now the new testament which I practise as a Christian
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond(slave) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 12:13:
"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond(slave) or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."
Colossians 3:11:
"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond(slave) nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

These are the writings of Paul. Just his perspectives on the matter. Then he would turn around again and say in Ephesian6:5

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

And

All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. 2 Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare[a] of their slaves.

parisbookaddict:

the bible dose not support slavery,infact God condemn it;
See Ephesian6:5 and 1 Timothy 6:1-2 quoted above.

That's not all, the good master himself said according to Luke 12:47-48:

Luke 12:47-48New International Version (NIV)
47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

parisbookaddict:

"He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death." ( Exodus 21:16)
This is about kidnapping. The context is well laid out.

parisbookaddict:

"If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished." ( Exodus 21:20)
Did u read this, ... Please quote the verse.
Please don't misquote me. This is what I wrote to you reproduced as is:
If a man beats his male or female slave (to stupor) and the slave dies after a couple of days, then the man is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property anyway, according to the bible.

I referenced the verses Exodus 21:20-21 as proof. But you only quoted Exodus 21:20. Why are you being economical with the quotes. You should quote Exodus 21:20-21 and let the world see how you'd explain it.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Empiree: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
shawl, good one. But let me remind you that parisbookaddict aka ifeann is unstable like "Dean Ambrose." She's a big waste of time.

She has been dealt with severally. See if you can go through her profile Ifeann. She's not that smart. She's faker than fake.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by tola9ja: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
Or why am I finding it difficult to get your sarcasm?

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Makapounse:
gang of mutilation ? What do u mean ?

Hmm
Dictionary can aid you better......

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.