Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78823 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
People don't know what dey believe in. Yet they can't ask questions. So confused yet when the truth is been shown to them that they are God they will deny their selves, prefer to worship a fictional god who only enslave their spiritual life turning them to robots.. Black man and woman know yourself

Lecture yourself by reading my story about how believing in a fictional god almost ended my life

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let's see if they will allow him leave islam when the time comes

Islamic texts says behead apostates eg;

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion."

Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:
"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).

It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on the
topic..

Leave islam and u are beheaded.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't even know whether to just laugh........... or laugh well well.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonsense! Young man choose a religion because you genuinely believe in it not because of some promise or vow. Islam is a wonderful religion but not a religion which should be seen as a burden or obligatory fulfillment. No one will harm you if you decided not to go through with the vow, you are only human but if your heart truly believes in Islam then welcome my broda!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
And now, his eyes look like a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by dozydollar: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
dis wan na talk
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by UnknownT: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another Mbaitolu Man 'defrauds' Islam. Looking at the 'MAN's' face, we will notice that the man is probably looking for money he will use to start a business. He has obviously passed the "not more than 25 years" we see on most vacancies
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by morereb10: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
you don join boko boys be that

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by appini: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
All I can see is another fresh recruit for sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by waternogatenemy: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
ehie:

SAME OLD SAME OLD
UNA NO DEY TIRE

fimi le, baby, ko fimi le...Omo nna ni emi o, swagger!

Some igbo boyz be falling my hand, keep it fierce bro, dont be a pus.sy. kiss
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by darejem4real: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Madness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Let's see if they will allow him leave islam when the time comes

Islamic texts says behead apostates eg;

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion."

Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:
"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).

It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on the
topic..

Leave islam and u are beheaded.

The similarities between ignorant people like you and ISIS is quite surprising! You both take samples of wordings out of context and use it to spread hate! Majority of you clowns don't know the difference between the Quran and Hadiths yet you seem to believe you know all there is to know about Islam.....Shame!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by PreciousBro: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Taa, Onye Ara
undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Mubarack44(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
welcome to Islam Religion of peace
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Foxyhoxy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
From light in2 darkness......Chukwuma Austin Dike;u re a waste of SPERM.....Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by dammieco(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
...And u call those trekkers fools? Can't figure the name I can give this...
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by temmarbaba(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Publicity stunt....
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Cyriloha(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:
And where is d picture?
brother I can't see any picture either instead I see dragon Lord
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by morgist(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
The prophet (S.A.W) said “Innamal a’malu binniyati wa innama likul-limriyin ma nawa."

“The rewards of deeds depend on the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended."

So mr corper you better accept islam because you believe in Allah and his messenger or else you are not a muslim.

You cannot convert because of Buhari.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by waternogatenemy: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
morgist:
“Innamal a’malu binniyati wa innama likul-limriyin ma nawa.

Wat rubbish is dis? Abi u want to bomb nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

The similarities between ignorant people like you and ISIS is quite surprising! You both take samples of wordings out of context and use it to spread hate! Majority of you clowns don't know the difference between the Quran and Hadiths yet you seem to believe you know all there is to know about Islam.....Shame!

I posted sahih hadiths incase u didnt notice..
The most repected books in islam is the quran, and the 2 sahih hadiths..muslim and Bukhari. ..some scholars say there are over 1 million hadiths and i picked the top 2...ur problem is al taqiyya or ignorance

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nnadez01gmail: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lost child! May be poverty has ripped through his Brain. Nonsense, that's what u get when u have a Rochas Regime , mallam angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mubarack44:
welcome to Islam Religion of peace

3 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ajebuter(f): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good one!

Next mission?

Go to sambisa forest and sign up as a terrorist

Then your conversion to islam is complete

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
embarassedsee d influence of mallam okorocha rochas on imo people.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by HRich(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

I wish him the best.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I posted sahih hadiths incase u didnt notice..
The most repected books in islam is the quran, and the 2 sahih hadiths..muslim and Bukhari. ..some scholars say there are over 1 million hadiths and i picked the top 2...ur problem is al taqiyya or ignorance

You still getting it twisted, remove hadiths from your research and focus on the Quran. The Quran are wordings directly from God while some of the Hadiths are wordings from man about the happenings during the Prophet's life, do your research Google is your friend, dummy!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by luggy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
convert to boko haram

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by geedeex2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
The guy was never a christian .

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is that our biz?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Hamazz1: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
Or why am I finding it difficult to get your sarcasm?
must u comment on every post if dont hv anythng good to say hold your peace..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.