Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78839 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ybalogs(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
Or why am I finding it difficult to get your sarcasm?
Islam is all about peace. All you need do is try to go through what the Quran teaches to really get the message. The BH, Alaska, ISIS are their likes are not Muslims because theve reneged from the teachings of Al-Islam. So stop saying bad things about Islam and just try to know more about the religion.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
He looks like one of those Boko Haram insurgents! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mranswer: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
because im a muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist
and im sure you're one immature person because a sensible person will never set such allegations on a persons belief or religion get this into your head"I am a muslim and I am not a terrorist"
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
abdulhosni619:

This guy just exercised his human right
..make Una allow am abeg...ho hug transformer

I don't think anyone said he had no right to do that. People have right to be st*upid.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Mopolchi: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
The guy be like mumu.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Raylight2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

tell him he's a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by traffics(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
may God have mercy on you
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
One hungry igbo man looking for fast way to make it in life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin suadi will soon call on him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by damocool(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2015
What a pitiable decision, you lost it all bro, negative end time prophecy has just been fulfilled in your life " in the last days people will err away from the truth" NLanders, the grace is still very much available, thank God we re still very much alive to witness this moment of our life.. Words of God are almost fulfilled in the Bible, we are all at the night of the day on this planet earth, rapture is very already here, and how well are you preparing yourself for it? Repent from your sins and turn to God through christ, live a life that pleases God... May God help us...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Seventeen(f): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2015
See his ugly face sef... Like say na one kind handsome guy now, I for dey trip, dey shout "na wa ooo". Abeg he can change to islam 100 times sef.. Mpama!

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by wokomabest(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Chei! Pikin wey papa send go corpa don go join boko haram.chei if you finish dia come back house make you see as brand new thunder with factory detonator go take fire you
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
Amin ya Allah.. smiley
I am a Muslim..Ahmed by name. Your name?
I am Abdulazeez. The account i use most is ZeezaRapture.
Do you remember something about the moniker?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nazeefsco(m): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2015
vedd:

bloody idiotocos
u ar useless in d society u ar d kind dat always dont want peace...u better mind ur tongue about insulting islam...mumu
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nazeefsco(m): 12:54am On Jun 04, 2015
waternogatenemy:
A story for the gods... Do not believe everything you read.

Buhari trying to islamise Nigeria since 1985. Blood sucking Islamist Terrorist!
bloody foool...u dnt even knw wat u saying idiiot...
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ralph28(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2015
You are not from Imo. U be aboki.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by allcomage: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

You can see how tolerant Christians are. Did you hear riots and killings over his conversion? Can Muslims maintain the same stance a muslim gets converted.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by chiedu7: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2015
FOOLISH MAN!

Can he compare Jesus with Mohammed?

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by babestella: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Imo state should watch out for this foooooooo0l, the next suicide mission in his (Imo) state may be orchestrated through this baboon of a corper. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by okeybarca: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]madness of d highest order. Forget about d name he bear.he is a product of Hausa Fulani DNA. He just got d visa to hell.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by hollypagan: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2015
We will wipe out all Igbo Muslims if we have biafra.slowpoke like him useless Igbo man
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Kimeto(f): 4:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Officially the first Igbo Muslim I've seen.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by pomsky: 4:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Enangson:

[size=14pt].......converted from what to Islam? He must have been an atheist or traditionallist. Only God knows the heart of men. Just tooo much wayo and magomago nowadays![/size]!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mjb05(m): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Wat most of u guyz don't know is more than wat u know, ISLAM preaches peace anybody doing other wise is on dere own. I INVITE U 2 ISLAM.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2015
YorubadBlood:

I am Abdulazeez. The account i use most is ZeezaRapture.

Do you remember something about the moniker?
very well
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mjb05(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2015
okeybarca:
[color=#006600][/color]madness of d highest order. Forget about d name he bear.he is a product of Hausa Fulani DNA. He just got d visa to hell.
. Who assure u that wat u re doing is d right thing, he has just taken step that wil lead him 2 heaven after death, I advice u 2 do d same b4 is 2 late
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by neocortex: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Many graduates are fond of making poor choices that negatively impact on their future.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nonaira: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Only from an IMO person. I starting to believe okoeocha poisoned the water in that state. I'm starting to believe it. One madness after another after another. Na only dem. Smh!!!!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2015
He was never a Christian
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Henrhyme4u(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2015
I wl comment when i take procold.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by hisawesomeness(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Serve finish first wen u Don find wrk u no see. NA wen ur eye go clear. That time u go replace shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by hisawesomeness(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2015
pastorKosiso:
He was never a Christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.