Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute (73838 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / More Photos: Zahra Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Alafin, At Aisha Buhari Health Screening / Insensitivity: Closure Of Aisha Buhari Beauty Parlour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by clara472: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANOTHER APC LIE shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by wunmi590(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by AnneMomoh: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its fair
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by dhesire(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
R
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Trailblazer1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Much ado has been made about a 'so called' 10m naira wristwatch Aisha Buhari wore at the inauguration event . . . . . . . . . . . .days ago, the media was awash about news about Aisha Buhari closing her successfully ran beauty shops/institute (Abuja & Kaduna) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so if she successfully ran her business, Nigerians might want to know what she charges her clients to ascertain if she can afford the said wristwatch . . . . . . . . . . . . .below is the price list of some sessions offered;

UMO GOLD JAPANESE FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N80,000 PER SESSION

DERMA ROLL TREATMENT - COST: N30,000 PER SESSION

MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL - COST: N15,000 PER SESSION

TCA FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N20,000 PER SESSION

DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N10,000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY DRAINAGE - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY ENERGY - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

MAGICAL MORROCAN BATH & MASSAGE - COST: N12,000

THERAPEUTIC ONE HOUR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE - COST: N7,000

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Buhari is an influential man, to think his wife will run a beauty shop without a large client base is just being plain mischievous

http://www.hanzybi.edu.ng/HanzySpa.htm
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/therapeutic-one-hour-deep-tissue-massage-at-hanzy-spa
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/magical-moroccan-bath-and-massage-at-hanzy-spa

Who una dey deceive undecided

We don wise up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by TeamSimple(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Work Hard and Ball Hard..Na poverty dey make these saTANiods wan die ontop the matter.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by gabriel212: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
all ds amount coz I want to rub powder ladies n wahala
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by AnneMomoh: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
dhesire:
R

Random?
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by masterjo: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .Goon, if you have followed my comments over this issue since the controversy started, I have maintained that she can afford that wristwatch
Mumu of the highest order. Since she can comfortably afford it why couldn't she borrow her husband money for nomination form instead of borrowing from bank

10 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ricknol: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .Goon, if you have followed my comments over this issue since the controversy started, I have maintained that she can afford that wristwatch
i concore
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by timawoku(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.
guy you be better winch!

How you sabi wetin dey my mind!!!
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by lion042(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her
....After buying the 10m naira watch how much would be left in her account? lets be sincere to each other my dear...God is watching

9 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her

No she can't, unless you want her to use all the money she made from that spa to buy the wrist watch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have issues with the way moderators keep pushing any/every negative rumour about Buhari to the front page. If PDP and/or TAN has bought NAIRALAND, Seun should say so. There are other discussion boards. Nairaland is standing still because it keeps spewing out trash while the blogs are taking the shine. The moderators should be objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ikeepitreal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
But come o, my mama hair salon fine pass that cubicle
Una get time walahi!!!!!!!!!
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by wise7(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
When compared with other spas nko...

Cos I think those prices are fair..... I mean it's a spa for crying out loud.
abeg which network u dey use, u make fp and FTC easily today

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by mrrock: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Much ado has been made about a 'so called' 10m naira wristwatch Aisha Buhari wore at the inauguration event . . . . . . . . . . . .days ago, the media was awash about news about Aisha Buhari closing her successfully ran beauty shops/institute (Abuja & Kaduna) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so if she successfully ran her business, Nigerians might want to know what she charges her clients to ascertain if she can afford the said wristwatch . . . . . . . . . . . . .below is the price list of some sessions offered;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Buhari is an influential man, to think his wife will run a beauty shop without a large client base is just being plain mischievous

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/therapeutic-one-hour-deep-tissue-massage-at-hanzy-spa

Is this post meant to justify the humongous cost of her wrist watch?. If she wanted to come clean as to her source of income, why not show us her income tax paid over the last 5 years?.

4 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ikeepitreal(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
kITATITA:
I have issues with the way moderators keep pushing any/every negative rumour about Buhari to the front page. If PDP and/or TAN has bought NAIRALAND, Seun should say so. There are other discussion boards. Nairaland is standing still because it keeps spewing out trash while the blogs are taking the shine. The moderators should be objective.
Lol. Seun u dey hear am?
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.
So whats your submission, are you sayin she has ebezzled Nigerians money or what exactly is your pain?

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a businessman or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
So it is correct to say, that Buhari's wife give people bl.ow job sometimes to highest bidder or supports giving of bj, cos no spa and massage session is complete without a happy ending.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:
What's wrong with the price list? You people should leave this woman alone already
How they left Patience Jonathan alone right?

7 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by denda(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
watin concern u wit her makeup
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by PassingShot(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.
You don't have a bridge close to you?

Or a lagoon?

What about a live transformer?

Anyhow you like, just do the needful please.
grin grin grin
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by oelynn: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari could not afford presidential form of 27ml sum months ago,nd few mths later ,his wife has a spa dat could buy. A watch worth 10mil........wy cnt we face issues rightly fo once?

6 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ajalaolanr(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
The controversy bellies on buharis claim of not being able to afford the apc presidential flag bearer form. Which I now find untrue!

5 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

with these prices as yardstick for what she earns, she can't afford N10,000000.
She could v gotten the watch as a gift.
Nigerians should free her and her hubby for now but keep eye on them
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Price of wrist watch on kowatches
Here is the link bro..go tru it......
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html
Is that the official website of kowatches?? foolz

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by tucky200(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:

That site is fake!!!

Tammuuuuunoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly TANoids have declared it FAKE!!
Why not click on the wrist watch and see if u cn purchase it ..then we will knw if its fake
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by purpledferanmi1: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

U would have said a different thing if the woman were to be rocking a fake wrist-watch.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by JimTiger4(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
The problem is not in her being able to afford the said wristwatch..... but I think most Nigerians have a problem with the flagrant display of affluence when most people around her are in dire need of a few daily bucks..... not minding the perceived hypocrisy when her husband asserted that he borrowed money to purchase his Presidential ticket or form. And of course, a certain mention in some quarters that he had less than a million in his account. #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.