Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute (73814 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / More Photos: Zahra Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Alafin, At Aisha Buhari Health Screening / Insensitivity: Closure Of Aisha Buhari Beauty Parlour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
neocortex:

And your monthly e-warrior crumbs dey increase too , I guess ?

Bro,I say it as it is.This whole 10mill naira/$129 wristwatch story is both petty and foolish.
A portrait of the first lady is released and suddenly,stories are started about her timepiece.Even cheap tabloids like PM news didn't consider it newsworthy.
President and Mrs Buhari are not losing one second of sleep over inconsequential,beer parlour gosspis peddled on this forum - THAT IS MY POINT!
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by neocortex: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
kITATITA:
I have issues with the way moderators keep pushing any/every negative rumour about Buhari to the front page. If PDP and/or TAN has bought NAIRALAND, Seun should say so. There are other discussion boards. Nairaland is standing still because it keeps spewing out trash while the blogs are taking the shine. The moderators should be objective.

If you have problems withe topic simply ignore it and move on, if this topic has been how Bad PDP is you will be salivating all over the place.
Stop whining!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
akanbiaa:
your culture is different from his, Buhari is not someone that will take advantage of his wife's wealth against her wish as you would have probably have done if it was you.

Are you even reading my post?? It's HIS MONEEEEY OOOO. When Oga tells madam to produce his loot, she produces it....no questions asked. Which one is take advantage* . It's no news that our past military administrators have people as FRONTS for their businesses so as not to attract unnecessary attention. So you seriously think Adenuga owns GLO?? Smh...NL kids

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Jblessing(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

So all this stunt is to make us believe that Aisha Buhari could afford to spend #10.5million for an ordinary watch while her husband had to borrow #27million to buy nomination form. undecided

The fools who you intended to deceive have already been deceived.

But I'm mentally sane, rational and critically minded to believe this bullshi.t
Oga u don't need to kill ursef ova dis matter here
if u believe or not dats no ones cup of tea
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by neocortex: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

Bro,I say it as it is.This whole 10mill naira/$129 wristwatch story is both petty and foolish.
A portrait of the first lady is released and suddenly,stories are started about her timepiece.Even cheap tabloids like PM news didn't consider it newsworthy.
President and Mrs Buhari are not losing one second of sleep over inconsequential,beer parlour gosspis peddled on this forum - THAT IS MY POINT!

I don't think so , the credibility of a man does not just disappear overnight it is gradual ,Buhari may ignore this at his own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by agabaI23(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her
That's fair enough. What is unfair is that she can afford 10.5m watch and her husband would have to borrow money from the bank to buy a nomination form for a post she is eager act as the first lady.

It is the deception of the century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by dat9jaguy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

So all this stunt is to make us believe that Aisha Buhari could afford to spend #10.5million for an ordinary watch while her husband had to borrow #27million to buy nomination form. undecided

Ok the watch is N10million,now be a good citizen and report to EFCC.
Abi nairaland don become EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by anigold(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
osholuamhe:
Nigerians are so myopic. Buying a gold wristwatch of N10 m is not just for beauty but an investment as well. If she bought it before the dollar hike then she could get double that amount now if she is to sell it and you are here talking about it. It's very profitable to invest in gold if you don't know.

Because she has a Crystal ball in house to accurately predict the future prices of dollar..
Or she has "octopus" in her aquarium.
grin grin grin
I hope you are not suffering from NEUROLOGICAL ALOMOBOSIS OF THE MEDULLA OBLONGATA.
commonly known as NAMA..

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by morefire: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.

i see nothing wrong in her wearing anything

but my question is simple would you guys have said the very same thing if Patience Jonathan wore that same watch?

I see alot of hypocrisy these days mehn...

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
She is indirectly advertising Her institutes location,

But

I can't abandon my Dubai customer.

Sorry, you can keep on trying, may be someone elsewhere might be interested.....
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by akins56(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
lovat:
what's the name of this powerful family and how did they make their wealth. Remember say the truth
her father was Nigeria's 1st minister of defence, Muhammadu ribadu.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nellybii: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrrock:

Is this post meant to justify the humongous cost of her wrist watch?. If she wanted to come clean as to her source of income, why not show us her income tax paid over the last 5 years?.

Is the first lady on trial here? It is as if I don't understand all these noise about watch.
Why don't you check the price of her hijab and necklace too? You are just an idle hand and ultimately the devil's workshop
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by arsetalks(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ichidodo:
C'mon what do you think we Nigerians be? Gullible?Fools? Idiotss?!....Aisha Buhari doesn't charge or patronize more than the hundred of beauty parlors in Nigeria even Bianca's does far better and we don't see her flaunting ostentatious wealth about...We still cannot corellate how a common beauty parlour affords the woman donating 137 million naira to IDPs when her husband takes loans except if her shop has become a front for money laundry activities (PTF funds) with smashing success.....
Because your are from a poor family doesn't mean everyone else is.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by akanbiaa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Are you even reading my post?? It's HIS MONEEEEY OOOO. When Oga tells madam to produce his loot, she produces it....no questions asked. Which one is take advantage* . It's no news that our past military administrators have people as FRONTS for their businesses so as not to attract unnecessary attention. So you seriously think Adenuga owns GLO?? Smh...NL kids
NL adult you can then forward you case to efcc or ICPC since you seem to have much evidence and facts instead of negative propaganda.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by fx45(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her
So we can equally assume that people fly in from Abuja and different parts of the country to make use of her facility Besides where did U get those figures from? Who made them up? Does the said Spa have a functional website where we can confirm and authenticate those figures you're bandying around?

Anything less than that..... #IDontBelieveIt!

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by arsetalks(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Stop over rating yourself. If you are half as sounded as you would want us to believe, you will know the N27m nonsense is a publicity stunt that went badly.

Talk of another thing abeg. Intelligent is what you are not. Biko.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by mrrock: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nellybii:

Is the first lady on trial here? It is as if I don't understand all these noise about watch.
Why don't you check the price of her hijab and necklace too? You are just an idle hand and ultimately the devil's workshop

Yes, she's on public opinion trial. The moment she became the first lady, is the moment she became a public figure and must have to account how she's able to afford a watch of over N10, 000, 000.

By the way, why do you deem it fit to tell us her saloon price list today?.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by scantee(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
I think the main point here is to justify Gmb claim some months back that he only had 1m in his account & had to borrow money from bank to purchase Apc presidential form, for Aisha to afford a watch of 10m means she has more than 30m in her account, why did'nt she help her husband purchase the form? This show that Gmb is telling lie about his account bal or there are more to it we are yet to know. Note: i anybody that can buy a watch for 10m must have at least 50m savings. #Gmbsaythetruth#

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Much ado has been made about a 'so called' 10m naira wristwatch Aisha Buhari wore at the inauguration event . . . . . . . . . . . .days ago, the media was awash about news about Aisha Buhari closing her successfully ran beauty shops/institute (Abuja & Kaduna) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so if she successfully ran her business, Nigerians might want to know what she charges her clients to ascertain if she can afford the said wristwatch . . . . . . . . . . . . .below is the price list of some sessions offered;

UMO GOLD JAPANESE FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N80,000 PER SESSION

DERMA ROLL TREATMENT - COST: N30,000 PER SESSION

MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL - COST: N15,000 PER SESSION

TCA FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N20,000 PER SESSION

DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N10,000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY DRAINAGE - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY ENERGY - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

MAGICAL MORROCAN BATH & MASSAGE - COST: N12,000

THERAPEUTIC ONE HOUR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE - COST: N7,000

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Buhari is an influential man, to think his wife will run a beauty shop without a large client base is just being plain mischievous

http://www.hanzybi.edu.ng/HanzySpa.htm
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/therapeutic-one-hour-deep-tissue-massage-at-hanzy-spa
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/magical-moroccan-bath-and-massage-at-hanzy-spa
and u are making more ado by bringing this up. Its unnecessary. D mrs buhari in question hasn't said a word cos as far this is issue is concerned its 2 trivial 2 bother about. Let this issue b put 2 rest

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by FATM: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God she wore it now, Nigerians for talk say nah government money she steal buy am. But the fact that her Hubby is modest doesnt mean she should be , she works for her money and she is also a beautician, so whatever rocks her boat as long as she s not spending our money.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Maser: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its good she had that wrist watch before Buhari was sworn in, otherwise they would have said it was bought with Nigeria's money
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
akanbiaa:
NL adult you can then forward you case to efcc or ICPC since you seem to have much evidence and facts instead of negative propaganda.

Blaaaaaaaaah
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Price of wrist watch on kowatches
Here is the link bro..go tru it......
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

Another m0ron!
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by yollychika(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin happen to gold n diamond earrings ,necklaces ,rings.......of all tins watch 10m+ undecided
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by abiambo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
such money and he says he doesn't have 22M to buy presidential ticket, meanwhile his "only" wife has 10M for watch...
prudent my foot but i'll still stand and watch for 2 years (after 2 yrs if i criticize PMB nobody will antagonize me because by dat time it would b glaring even to oyegun dat the man is a dunce)
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Much ado has been made about a 'so called' 10m naira wristwatch Aisha Buhari wore at the inauguration event . . . . . . . . . . . .days ago, the media was awash about news about Aisha Buhari closing her successfully ran beauty shops/institute (Abuja & Kaduna) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so if she successfully ran her business, Nigerians might want to know what she charges her clients to ascertain if she can afford the said wristwatch . . . . . . . . . . . . .below is the price list of some sessions offered;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Buhari is an influential man, to think his wife will run a beauty shop without a large client base is just being plain mischievous

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/therapeutic-one-hour-deep-tissue-massage-at-hanzy-spa
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by tucky200(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
opal4real:

Another m0ron!
What do u mean by that please?
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
abiambo:
such money and he says he doesn't have 22M to buy presidential ticket, meanwhile his "only" wife has 10M for watch...
prudent my foot but i'll still stand and watch for 2 years (after 2 yrs if i criticize PMB nobody will antagonize me because by dat time it would b glaring even to oyegun dat the man is a dunce)

Dullard of Daura!!! U meant?

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by abiambo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
so now she can afford it... whr was she wen GMB claimed no to have 22M for ticket, and claimed to have no money, so his wife na consultant to nnpc, wait o,, consultant on beauty or what
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why would a sane human being even wear a 10million naira wrist watch? Damn! in a country where people are lavishing in poverty. what happens to given back to the society and engaging in some social responsibilities like bill gate is doing. Nigerians and luxuries are like 5 & 6. They go in tandem

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by BraniacX(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Seconded
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ayindejimmy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.

The price of the watch wasn't cooked up... But the sites of the sites of the prices are. Can you smell yourself? Tell me what you smell. PREJUDICE... All around you.
If you believe the price best believe this too

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ufelove(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

Looks like its written in french. Cos I don't understand the OSMO therapy abi na OSMOSIS. Anyways make we leave them to whatever they want to do and let's just pray all izz well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.