Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute (73815 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / More Photos: Zahra Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Alafin, At Aisha Buhari Health Screening / Insensitivity: Closure Of Aisha Buhari Beauty Parlour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
When compared with other spas nko...

Cos I think those prices are fair..... I mean it's a SPERM for crying out loud.
stop crying out loud no wake your landlord grin

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mrs Buhari is going to have the last laugh with this free nairaland advertising she's been getting for over 48hrs.

While you are typing out your frustration,her customers dey increase,alert dey enter.

GODWIN

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by C4Ltd: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.
You've said it all
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by anonimi: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.

So na why the megida dey form pauper sey im borrow money take buy APC form

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by dhesire(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sometimes I wished we have important issues to discuss in Nigeria, like fuel crisis, senators passing 46 bills in 10 minutes etc, than Aisha Buhari's wrist watch, poo and the rest
SMH,PITY!
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by adeyanju65(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Joejonah:
10 million.....

I'm biased if I say is right and healthy for our a family crying to change Nigeria to posses 10 million naira watch...

Let it be a gift from the devil.
am wit pmb,bt 10m is too much for a watch..haba
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Rose2014: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
ichidodo:
C'mon what do you think we Nigerians be? Gullible?Fools? Idiotss?!....Aisha Buhari doesn't charge or patronize more than the hundred of beauty parlors in Nigeria even Bianca's does far better and we don't see her flaunting ostentatious wealth about...We still cannot corellate how a common beauty parlour affords the woman donating 137 million naira to IDPs when her husbands takes loans except if her shop has become a front for money laundry activities (PTF funds) with smashing success..
Aisha's source of wealth should be probed

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Serex66: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
ichidodo:
C'mon what do you think we Nigerians be? Gullible?Fools? Idiotss?!....Aisha Buhari doesn't charge or patronize more than the hundred of beauty parlors in Nigeria even Bianca's does far better and we don't see her flaunting ostentatious wealth about...We still cannot corellate how a common beauty parlour affords the woman donating 137 million naira to IDPs when her husbands takes loans except if her shop has become a front for money laundry activities (PTF funds) with smashing success..
can you please educate yourself Sir... the 137 million is not her money its from partner companies like Dangote, Dana and De United foods (indomie makers). Yes its her foundation but she has sponsors who partnered with her for the project

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ijoawilo: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
wetin cocern u

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Jaydeebaba(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Rose2014: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

So all this stunt is to make us believe that Aisha Buhari could afford to spend #10.5million for an ordinary watch while her husband had to borrow #27million to buy nomination form. undecided

The fools who you intended to deceive have already been deceived.

But I'm mentally sane, rational and critically minded to believe this bullshi.t

Don't forget she also donated 135million naira same time her husband was borrowing #27million cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

So all this stunt is to make us believe that Aisha Buhari could afford to spend #10.5million for an ordinary watch while her husband had to borrow #27million to buy nomination form. undecided

The fools who you intended to deceive have already been deceived.

But I'm mentally sane, rational and critically minded to believe this bullshi.t
I'm wide awake too cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Jaydeebaba(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Serex66:

can you please educate yourself Sir... the 137 million is not her money its from partner companies like Dangote, Dana and De United foods (indomie makers). Yes its her foundation but she has sponsors who partnered with her for the project

Don't mind I chop dodo jare
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by speakerraw(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
So the wife was that rich and the husband resorted to a loan for his nomination form? What kind of a moral stunt is that? Better let this issue die so he does not complain of distraction. BTW, Buhari and his change agents does lie more than the Devil itself.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ageboy: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by lolalovegrace: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
The prices are at par with others. What's all the fuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uXEPh5TGAY
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her
but she can't give her hubby 27mil to buy presidential form?

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Jaydeebaba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
chimkaire:

I'm wide awake too cool cool cool

Cheap crack makes one delusional. When you are asleep, you get the impression that you are awake. Don't worry, it will wear off (if you don't go back to it, that is)
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Lightening: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Opposition should be wary of fully dissipating their energy on trivial issue and thereby earn reputation of a nuisance so early in the life of this administration.
This will help them retain the public attention for the 4 long years journey.
This is because solid issues that require their critique will come up in the future and they might no longer be taken serious then.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
So, are we going to start nitpicking at everything that buhari and his wife does? I am more concerned about electricity, fuel and security as it affects me.

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ageboy: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
gogota is here
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by notoriousbabe: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ichidodo: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Serex66:

What kind of stupidd f**king lie is that?Haven't you been watching FIFA elections lately? Obviously was her £600,000 customised cartier watch a gift from cabals too? A gift to induce her to influence the corrupt self sanctimonius Buhari to squeeze Nigerians into slavery on their parasitic behalf?? Who knows how she came by that NNPC contract? Nepotism,bribery and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ageboy: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
all these PDP with plenty shoes where are ur reasoning?
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by notoriousbabe: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
teeowl:
So, are we going to start nitpicking at everything that buhari and his wife does? I am more concerned about electricity, fuel and security as it affects me.
you dey mind those jobless people
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Cyriloha(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
your reward awaits you my dear mitcheew
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jaydeebaba:

[s]Cheap crack makes one delusional. When you are asleep, you get the impression that you are awake. Don't worry, it will wear off (if you don't go back to it, that is)[/s]
...cos your mother's always high on weed doesn't mean every other woman is wink
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by jocelala: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
The question is not weda she can afford it or not but why should she use a whopping sum of 10m to purchase just an ordinary watch.It is uncalled for.I respect Buhari so much and find it hard to bliv that his wife could b living a flamboyant lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by otswag(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
U don't expect to see poor people in a spa. The price list isn't shocking to me
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by osholuamhe: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerians are so myopic. Buying a gold wristwatch of N10 m is not just for beauty but an investment as well. If she bought it before the dollar hike then she could get double that amount now if she is to sell it and you are here talking about it. It's very profitable to invest in gold if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by winniz: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .Goon, if you have followed my comments over this issue since the controversy started, I have maintained that she can afford that wristwatch

She can afford Cartier Baignoire Watch of over 10m but GMB borrowed 27m to buy APC presidential form. Don't you APC clowns defending Aisha sound very stuppidd undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.