Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) (1754 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
good day everyone, I will try to the best of my ability to keep this short and simple.

Few months ago I met this girl on my school facebook page that I created to share information amongst students of the institution.

She was a fresher, I did my best in giving her all the info she needed about the school and how the school life is and all. I guess she was intrigued by my info, one thing lead to another we became friends exchanged numbers.

We became both active on whatsapp , we talked about lots of things and became very close that we can't do without chating in a day, later on it became calls.

I was overwhelmed by her affection and I proposed to her, she did play hard-to-get for few weeks and later agreed. We started dating online ( she based in kano, myself lagos).

To be honest at first it was a game of try-your-luck to me but it turns out good that she made me really fall deeply inlove with her. During this period of our online dating we did had few up and down but I managed to turn them around because I love her so much I can't afford to loose her.

I told her once that no one knows what comes in the future but if we are to separate she will be the one leaving because no matter what she does I will never leave her ( I meant those words, it may sound silly to some ears, I don't care I was in love).

End of PART 1.

.........Part 2 loading.........

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Dickk: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hope you won't open another thread for these?
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by faith551(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
I belong to everybody and I belong to no one
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by yorubaboiy: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
n
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by nickyvil: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please I will advice you to stop taking ghana weed with origin join, e no good for your body see how u dey misbehave for nairaland classroom. Abeg make i comot before ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
we were both inlove.

My school process is freshers are to register before the returnees, because of this she went to school before me for her registration( I was very eager to see her, I almost resume that date but stopped myself).

She wanted to study banking and finance like myself, but her clearance couldn't get her the course. She called me crying telling me that's the course she wanted she can't do any other course that she may forfeit the admission.( Mehn at this point I have so much to lose) I quickly made some calls, I called my exam officer, level adviser for help and they did help her get the course.

She was happy, I was happy, everyone was happy.

A month and few weeks ago I resumed and we met, we both love our features and were compatible to me.
That's when the problem begins.

There was this 300L guy she told me about when we were at home that he is her best friend( WTF? A male as best friend?) funny enough I do see them together almost everytime, seriously I was very jealous but composed myself until the thing got out of hand and I had to tell her how I felt about the 2 of them.

I was flabbergasted the way she always defend the dude.one day we were arguing. it escalated and she told me she doesn't want me anymore.

I was shocked! I stopped calling her. Surprisely one day she called me asking me about the 100L materials I promised to give her ( WTF? We weren't dating girl why ask me for my stuffs?)

Hmmmm we may not be dating but I don't want her to fail, really she needed those materials to survive in that programme.

As a gentleman( thou I still love her) I gave her the stuffs, she complained her bold5 is bad ( I'm a phone engineer I repaired it, Bleep!! it costed me some pretty penny because bold5 parts are expensive) and I did some other stuffs I can't remember.

At this point I was still trying to work things out, everytime she avoid us meeting one or one but still ask me to do stuffs for her. Then one day I decided to call it quit myself by deleting her contact and got rid of any means that can make me come in contact with her.

Its being a month now I haven't call her but we do see around the school premises, everytime she is always the one saying'hi'. Ladies and gents what I don't understand about myself is I keep dreaming about her, funny enough I dreamt of her 100L 1st semester result. WTF? I can't count how many times I have dreamt of her continously.

Guys what is wrong with me? Is there anything I can do? What can I do?

NOTE: Please disregard any error detected, I will modify and correct them later.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
I hope you won't open another thread for these?

this isn't for lackadaisical readers if you can't assimilate please leave.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Lovebond34(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
kiss
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
nickyvil:
Please I will advice you to stop taking ghana weed with origin join, e no good for your body see how u dey misbehave for nairaland classroom. Abeg make i comot before ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

don't force yourself to be funny, because others post it and its funny doesn't mean it will work for you.

This isn't the thread for that post. Now do yourself a favour stop commenting and read instead.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by ronald4lif(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Quite frankly, I don't know what one can do to stop dreaming about a girl as I've never had such experience. The only remedy here, however, is to avoid coming in contact with her on the campus as much as you can but that would be seemingly impossible since the both of you are in same faculty.

How about weighing the possibilities of getting a new girlfriend in same faculty or at worse uni, who you can spend time with during school hours, that's if you don't have one already. This could distract you from noticing her each time you see her and can equally detach your emotions or whatever is responsible for you to be dreaming of her.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Quite frankly, I don't know what one can do to stop dreaming about a girl as I've never had such experience. The only remedy here, however, is to avoid coming in contact with her on the campus as much as you can but that would be seemingly impossible since the both of you are in same faculty.

How about weighing the possibilities of getting a new girlfriend in same faculty or at worse uni, who you can spend time with during school hours, that's if you don't have one already. This could distract you from noticing her each time you see her and can equally detach your emotions or whatever is responsible for you to be dreaming of her.

if there was ever anyone I'm expecting a sensible comment from it will always be you first.

Right now I don't think I have the zeal to approach any girl for 2 reasons ;

1. My CGPA dropped by 0.19 last semester

2. My department girls are the closiest option but I can't because I wil be doing most of their academic activites for them ( they are known for that)

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
lalasticlala I will be most delighted if you can send this to frontpage.

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Dickk: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:
I'm a foolish troll

Oh yes you are.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:

I'm the dumbest dude on earth, I don't have a life.

I'm glad you admit it dumbo!

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Do you think about her a lot during the day and at night just before you go to bed?. If you actually do then it's possible that you would unconsciously continue about the thoughts at night when you're sleeping. Always pre-occupy your mind with something else just prior to hitting the sheets.

Explore ways or take up new hobbies that would divert your thoughts and mind from her. There are activities such as watching seasonal movies, reading new novels, video games etc that you can take up as new hobbies and you should think of what suites you best. Avoid those places you can easily meet her during school hours too. Coming in contact with her too often might not be helpful at this early stages of recovery.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Dickk: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

I'm an attention seeking vapid slubberdegullion, take me serious at your own risk
Oh, I can't be caught with a psycho.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Do you think about her a lot during the day and at night just before you go to bed?. If you actually do then it's possible that you would unconsciously continue about the thoughts at night when you're sleeping. Always pre-occupy your mind with something else just prior to hitting the sheets.

Explore ways or take up new hobbies that would divert your thoughts and mind from her. There are activities such as watching seasonal movies, reading new novels, video games etc that you can take up as new hobbies and you should think of what suites you best. Avoid those places you can easily meet her during school hours too. Coming in contact with her too often might not be helpful at this early stages of recovery.

hmmmmm you fascinate me mehn.

Thinking of her yes I do sometimes, its not often to resort unconsciously thinking of her.

Despite our lecture hall being opposite I try as much as possible to avoid seeing her.

But there is this christian gathering every monday and friday in front of both lecture hall that involves both of us seeing each other.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
You are the most dumbest person I have ever come across online@op

Sorry if this hurt you...

I find it hard to understand what wrong with you...

Dafuck is wrong with that girl....after everything you did for her...

Oooo bless my soul,I thank my stars for the type of person I am....

For your info Op,you got it all wrong right from the start..the moment she started forming hard to get and you still went ahead to chyke her was the moment she signed you as one of her subordinate....

Your were blinded by love and she use it against you
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
kevinberry:
You are the most dumbest person I have ever come across online@op

Sorry if this hurt you...

I find it hard to understand what wrong with you...

Dafuck is wrong with that girl....after everything you did for her...

Oooo bless my soul,I thank my stars for the type of person I am....

For your info Op,you got it all wrong right from the start..the moment she started forming hard to get and you still went ahead to chyke her was the moment she signed you as one of her subordinate....

Your were blinded by love and she use it against you

LOL I will take the first statement as a compiiment.

I acknowledge you for sparing some of your valuable minutes to read my dumb post.

But I'm a bit surprise with where you start your judgement from, I'm quite sure most females practice this hard to get of a thing but it doesn't mean they don't fancy you.

FYI after she accepted she do call for 30-40 minutes on phone, if my extrapolation is right she called more than I did after she accepted, I think the start was perfect and I felt and know both of us were in love through her gestures.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
Oh, I can't be caught with a psycho.

OK you win I don't have time for child's play.

You don't even know what TROLL means.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
faith551:
I belong to everybody and I belong to no one

this has no relation whatsoever with this thread.

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by faith551(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
I guess
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by ronald4lif(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

The mastermind you na my oga nau, na you teach me work. cheesy

More reasons why one shouldn't date someone in their hood, department/faculty or even same school. Consequences like these are likely to spring up and it's tasking overcoming them.

Rather than dream about her start dreaming about where you are spending lavishly, with babes surrounding you and having a pool party. I don't know if you play football betting but if you do start subconsciously dreaming prior to sleeping where you won your bet and spending lavishly the next day. To live longer, a man had better dream money than dream about women lol.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yeah...I get you...she might call 30-40 times it normal almost all girl do it...

But what I hate is someone playing hard to get

That a childish and stup.I'd mentality

For her to display that childish act...am sorry to say,I view her as one of those typical nigerian girls who who does not know the reason of them being in a relationship,hence her attitude towards you when you told her your fears and concerns about the guy...

Hope you get me...next time go for quality....

If she isn't typical,she would have reason with you concerning your fears and concern...that what relationship is all about looking out for eachother..

But her,just like a typical nigeria girl..with the same mindset,there are many guys out there thus her actions...
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

The mastermind you na my oga nau, na you teach me work. cheesy

More reasons why one shouldn't date someone in their hood, department/faculty or even same school. Consequences like these are likely to spring up and it's tasking overcoming them.

Rather than dream about her start dreaming about where you are spending lavishly, with babes surrounding you and having a pool party. I don't know if you play football betting but if you do start subconsciously dreaming prior to sleeping where you won your bet and spending lavishly the next day. To live longer, a man had better dream money than dream about women lol.
grin

IRONY is when BOSS is calling you BOSS LWKM mehn my love for her is to die for!!!!

My room mate is ready and willing to do anything for me to be with her after hearing my story and gestures towards her.

There is no way I won't see her in a month,I'm sure whenever I see her I will have flashback of us. I'm not always like this mehn.

She is not even close to my type of chick, she is the least attractive girl I've dated! But she controls my heart mehn.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah...I get you...she might call 30-40 times it normal almost all girl do it...

But what I hate is someone playing hard to get

That a childish and stup.I'd mentality

For her to display that childish act...am sorry to say,I view her as one of those typical nigerian girls who who does not know the reason of them being in a relationship,hence her attitude towards you when you told her your fears and concerns about the guy...

Hope you get me...next time go for quality....

If she isn't typical,she would have reason with you concerning your fears and concern...that what relationship is all about looking out for eachother..

But her,just like a typical nigeria girl..with the same mindset,there are many guys out there thus her actions...

30-40minutes from ' a typical nigeiran girl' is normal?

In nigeria a girl that call that long really find you interesting or attractive.

Anyway thanks a lot for your advice and time, I really needed to read those words.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
You welcome
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
From your message,you are a gentleman so i am free to be a little rude'
First of all it was very foolish of you to allow a human being that is breathing the same air as you,use to get somethings n accomplish goals.
My broda,dat girl didnt love you.i know what it means to love someone,i know what it is to really love someone
The girl treated you like crap,so u did a good thing deleting her contact.you cant eat your cake n have it,how can she be benefiting from you n still treat you that way?
Forget the girl n move on jare,gals plenty full for these world pass guys sef.You would meet someone that truly love you for who you are n not what you have to offer.
You are a husband material,so reserve yourself for your wife n not some needy heartless gals.The next time she calls to ask for anything,say"hi...i am sure i can be of help to you but purposely would not help because i have made a resolution to attend to those that value me as a person,not an objext of self gratification.if you dont mind am busy"...bad beget bad.....dont grease her ego by playing a good boy.even Jesus said the measure you give is the measure you receive.you are afraid of doing this right?because you think you would lose her forever.what about her that was not scared of losing you?

As for the dreams,dreams are from three sources-our thoughts,God n Devil.Our thought n Devil inspired dreams dont come true n are to frighten us respectively,discard the two.God inspired dreams come to pass.Love urself dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

From your message,you are a gentleman so i am free to be a little rude'
First of all it was very foolish of you to allow a human being that is breathing the same air as you,use to get somethings n accomplish goals.
My broda,dat girl didnt love you.i know what it means to love someone,i know what it is to really love someone
The girl treated you like crap,so u did a good thing deleting her contact.you cant eat your cake n have it,how can she be benefiting from you n still treat you that way?
Forget the girl n move on jare,gals plenty full for these world pass guys sef.You would meet someone that truly love you for who you are n not what you have to offer.
You are a husband material,so reserve yourself for your wife n not some needy heartless gals.The next time she calls to ask for anything,say"hi...i am sure i can be of help to you but purposely would not help because i have made a resolution to attend to those that value me as a person,not an objext of self gratification.if you dont mind am busy"...bad beget bad.....dont grease her ego by playing a good boy.even Jesus said the measure you give is the measure you receive.you are afraid of doing this right?because you think you would lose her forever.what about her that was not scared of losing you?

As for the dreams,dreams are from three sources-our thoughts,God n Devil.Our thought n Devil inspired dreams dont come true n are to frighten us respectively,discard the two.God inspired dreams come to pass.Love urself dear

wow!!!! This is amazing coming from a lady.

Hmmmmm I'm moving on right away ma'am thankz a million, your words touched my heart.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by tizzleseun(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dude follow ur mind
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by MEGGATRON(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
tizzleseun:
Dude follow ur mind

I've lost it.
Re: I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread) by tizzleseun(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
bro u gat to find it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love / Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls / Mind blowing Pregnancy paintings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.