Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love (1757 Views)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by adedolapo21(f): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
There is always one question that pops on ma mind. what kind of girls to guys love, prefer want to date if they date a girl few weeks later they dump her? and when i ask bout the reason they'll lie bout it that shes not that sexy, shes not good on bed. Is every relationship about sex?? So guys please tell me wah kinda girl you love
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by casyrotts(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even though everybody try to mumu how fine girl like you go just mumu like this?.... Who did this to you? Whats your excuse for embarrassing yourself like this? For this reason i spit on your face go to river naija and wash your face seven times.... Dry bone shal rise again..... Lost brain will come again
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by olafum1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beautiful Girls like u..
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Dolypson04(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
adedolapo21:
There is always one question that pops on ma mind. what kind of girls to guys love, prefer want to date if they date a girl few weeks later they dump her? and when i ask bout the reason they'll lie bout it that shes not that sexy, shes not good on bed. Is every relationship about sex?? So guys please tell me wah kinda girl you love
Our choices differ from physical appearance to morality, mental strength and spirituality. You can never get a direct answer for that question. Girls are like flowers, when guys av rose, they would think pride of Barbados appears more beautiful and vice versa. Meanwhile Op. I like ur pic and we bear d same name. Will u be my friend?
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Stephansmily(f): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by AfroKnight: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
We love women who won't give us headaches and drama and who don't get jealous unnecessarily. But sadly such women don't exist.
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Wasquad(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jamo bae.. Nice presentable b**bz not too concern abt height, educated, creative, industrious n God fearing(religious).
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Nitefury: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
adedolapo21:

Slim tall girls with eyes and a cute smile like yours... cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by adedolapo21(f): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
casyrotts:
Even though everybody try to mumu how fine girl like you go just mumu like this?.... Who did this to you? Whats your excuse for embarrassing yourself like this? For this reason i spit on your face go to river naija and wash your face seven times.... Dry bone shal rise again..... Lost brain will come again
i dont get you
olafum1:
Beautiful Girls like u..
what happen to me
Dolypson04:

Our choices differ from physical appearance to morality, mental strength and spirituality. You can never get a direct answer for that question. Girls are like flowers, when guys av rose, they would think pride of Barbados appears more beautiful and vice versa. Meanwhile Op. I like ur pic and we bear d same name. Will u be my friend?
sure
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by adedolapo21(f): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nitefury:

Slim tall girls with eyes and a cute smile like yours... cheesy

...stop flattering me jare
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Nitefury: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
adedolapo21:
...stop flattering me jare

Flattery ain't my strong point.. Being real here
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by olafum1(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
adedolapo21:

i dont get you what happen to me sure

u gat my eye shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Adaeze003(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:
We love women who won't give us headaches and drama and who don't get jealous unnecessarily. But sadly such women don't exist.

If you find her, you'll be bored AF.
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by AfroKnight: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Adaeze003:

If you find her, you'll be bored AF.

Lol. I'm a boring guy already. She can't possibly bore me any further.
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Adaeze003(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. I'm a boring guy already. She can't possibly bore me any further.

The more reason you need drama in your life. Free advice? Don't date your type. It will be cool and comfortable at first but with time, you'll want more.
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by princealexndre(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
fat ass gurls... grin Lol m jus joking...i like girls with bright smile
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by MsBliss(f): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
casyrotts:
How does what you are saying correlates to her question?

Nawa oo some people like saying off point sha.
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by adedolapo21(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
MsBliss:

How does what you are saying correlates to her question?
God bless you, was asking the same thing

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Dolypson04(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
adedolapo21:
i dont get you what happen to me sure
07062875180. Will be expecting ur msg on whatsapp then. Gracias!
Re: What Kind Of Girl Do Guys Love by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
adedolapo21:

A lady who has discovered herself with a great deal of maturity is a win win for me.

(1) (Reply)

Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls / See This Hilarious Post On Facebook / 14 Powerful Ladies Who Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.