Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120278 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by spencekat(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=34392623]I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.[/quoteWell meaning Buharists rather.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by fx45(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I never knew owning a house in Abuja is now a crime. grin

TANoids sha!
But TDD(The Daura President) claimed he didn't own any properties apart from his house in Kaduna and his country-home in Daura.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by rusher14: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Akiika:
Few days after inauguration and an opposition that I expected to be vibrant, intelligent, governance and issue-based is still belly-aching like a child robbed of sweets!
Come on!
Una no even lie intelligently!

People that were apathetic towards issues when their very livelihoods depended on it?

They revel in falsehood and innuendos.

They are vile beasts in human skin.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by bornmekus: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
WHAT A SURPRISE!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
fx45:

But TDD(The Daura President) claimed he didn't own any properties apart from his house in Kaduna and his country-home in Daura.
so you believe he has a house in Abuja? sorry for you

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
dre11:
Anytime I see a news from breaking times......

I ignore it and even don't comment on any thread created by it because they are all false and spreading falsehood
Buh u take your time and read the ones from saharareporters. i laff u 4rm Germany..

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by jazzparole(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
una neva know anytin shebi na change una go see am all u dim futured social ntwork politicians a leopard wil neva change its skin

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have a feeling this presidency would have the feel of his earlier stint...  Docile Buhari In the background while the vice president runs the show.....

The Dullard of Daura made me expect a situation where he hits the ground running,  his mannerisms and speech were obvious tells,  he promised that....  But I haven't seen jack...  And I am also fuxken tired of hearing nothing....  The fuel crises is still on...  You said you would end it within hours....  Days and counting the scarcity persists...  I can even say without any fear of correction that the only thing Buhari seems to excel in at the moment is filling his thick head with fura de nunu.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by major466(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:
"A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity". - Baltasar Gracian

Over the past 120 Hours Mr. Buhari lies is building up... embarassed undecided

“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.

I have a house each in Kaduna,

Kano,

and Daura [size=18pt]which I borrowed money to build. [/size]

I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”

– General Muhammadu Buhari

How about this N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion
Our dear Daura born Magician has always been a Rich man. He just does'nt show it with affluence. Reason why he was able to decieve lots of Nigerians with his 'I am Poor Attitude'. I just pity those poor donors, especialy that grandma who donated her entire life savings to fund the presidential ambition of a Billionaire.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Reference(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Told you guys it will be bad. And its gonna get worse. Nigerians take things to extremes. Too bad.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by goodgate: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Please post the full story let's read and debate the authenticity of your post, rather than provide us with a link to your website!. grin
Do not even bother reading the crap. It's a very daft and uninformed reportage,the figures do not add up.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by abiambo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
do unto others what you want others to do to u
just now una don tire, we have 4 more years of these just like u APC pipo
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by blaqoracle: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Marchman:

SOURCE:http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-president-buharis-n2-1-billion-asokoro-mansion/
reserve this your campaign till 2019 election, because we are not interested.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by kipesco(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
StOla:
No documentary evidence of ownership?

Buhari can actually afford this house after he has successfully sued this media outfit for libel.

No President Jonathan to beg for a soft landing as was the case with the inglorious Reuben Abati.

The more reason the news reporters are not afraid cause they know what they have written.
The Good thing is that APC will play again as they did for Aisha and tell its the proceeds gotten from selling cows.
APC!!! Change. Life is good.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by chuks87(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
frm certificate sandal... old age... to wife wrist watch now mansion... GMB just spent 5 days in office n holds no previous political post.... BIKO NU LEAVE BUHARI ALONE LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by seangy4konji: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Make una no use head ache kill una self ooo
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by hansad: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin

Lol, the "sofischicated" SW fall for it. Balloons. Without SW people who manage Nigeria's media, Buhari could not be sold by the north to the electorate. Tell the SW media and people during the campaign that Buhari said Sharia criminal codes must be practiced in all of Nigeria, SW people would came to Buhari's defense.

But if ever Buhari comes up with his religious agenda of sharia, the SW with mixture of religious faiths must be worse hit.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by wowo2: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Have Nigerians been so misruled in the past that they have lost all consciousness of expectations from their government for their lives?

5 days into Buhari government, issues being discussed/written about are not his government actions or policies but puerile inconsequential stuff like - He has a multimillion dollar mansion in Asokoro, his daughter chased people out of a shop, his wife closed down her beauty salon to be first lady, his wife wore a costly watch to his inauguration.

What should Nigerians do - Ask for a new candidate and hold another election?
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by appini: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.

Buhari has been deceiving Nigerians for over 40years now.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by themodernman: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin

The greatest conman is d man who has the ability to preach righteousness.

Igbos always boast that they are hard guys & money conscious...hausas on d other hand pretend not to like money but are hopelessly corrupt.

Thus they're Nigerians greatest con artiste. 70% of Northerners own Naija delta oil wells...Northerners have ruled Nigeria longest...A Northerner is Africas richest man.

Y'all just gotta give it up for 'em Abokis.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by gidjah(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
i wonder why people are really having against this man, i personally know this house, a little after TY danjuma and AIT house in asokoro,i use to take people thete in my car, it is only a stone throw from office, so i wonder where this man has ever hidden his asokoro house. if you all czn vividly recall,that was the same house he retired to immediately aftet d 2011jona election,when the hausa boys started kiling our Christian fellow. this house has always bin there ever since, for most of you staying in d fct

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by masterlee9: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Don't worry just wait nd see
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by klevjey: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexsul:
Op rememba dz is nt campaign period...watch wot u say b4 u gt ur self in2 trouble. Pdp @ work sha

u wan beat am??
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by JuanDeDios: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
VickJames:
Breakingtimes: the new sahara reporters in this dispensation.
SR would have provided documentary evidence of Buhari's ownership of the property.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by goodgate: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so you believe he has a house in Abuja? sorry for you
The report does not even add up at all,the figures are just bogus,eg: a house that lets for 6million naira per annum can not be worth 300million,it will at most be in the range of 120-150million,but meanwhile that house belongs to Alhaji Rahaman Musa Bashir;Chairman of Rahamaniyya Global Resources Ltd.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari ooooooo

Old Thief....#BabaOneChance....Declare your asset

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by olumalcolm(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
The "story" said a former special adviser to GEJ was living dere b4. Dat means d man must hv knwn his landlord and dose feedeefee mofos dint remember d "mansion" during deir campaign to use it against PMB during his campaign. I smell rotten egg abasha. Nkan nse yin ni agbari.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by NovusHomo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
So what? embarassed
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
gringringringrin

Severussnape o ocheesy

Say it with me!

Sai Buhariii!!!!!!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by hansad: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

No wonder he declared his assets secretly after promising to do otherwise.

Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised

This man should be probed

Buhari is moving to double as president and petroleum minister. The third time he shall be in charge of Nigeria's petrodolllars. Is Buhari the only Nigerian born with golden spoon? This is Buhari who told youths in 1984 that the youths were the leaders of tomorrow.

Heap blame on SW media for their hate for Jonathan and some Igbo in his cabinet which gave Nigeria President Buhari. SW controlled media cleaned up Buhari who had been rejected thrice before now.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by rammyty: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

No wonder he declared his assets secretly after promising to do otherwise.

Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised

This man should be probed

The man on assumption of duty is only 6days and you are talking of probing but the inglorious timid fool who spent 6 years in office without any substantial result should be what?? The level of hate the Jonathanians carry is enormous enough to bring down an edifice. I'm sure the bitterness will remain with u until there is a southern man on the seat and that will be a very long cruciate time for you for that to happen
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by writetopoker: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
xcolanto:
Little wonder the dura man and his 2nd refused to declare their assets publicly! Too many jaw dropping surprises in their personal possessions.
Whoever bought the idea that the dura man is poor is the joke of the century! A man who worked closely with abacha and declared that abacha knows no "sin" despite tones of monies being returned from several foreign countries deserved to be exiled to Mars for life!

Surely nothing is hidden under the sun, as time goes on, Nigerians are going to be in for more surprises.
1bottle of heneisen for senior man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House