Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120227 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by ayindejimmy(m): 2:18am On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:

Did u click the link?

The authority they used to claim that that mansion belongs to PMB is alarming.

Buhari should tell us where our PTDF money went to.

Better still, it was a gift from Abacha grin

I clicked the link and read all the news. I must confess most of their allegations are mere insinuations and exaggerations.
The rents them mentioned are ludicrous and unverifiable
Which incriminating evidence are you talking about ? Is it different from what we've been reading prior to the elections?
That they 'exposed the details of how Aishat Buhari wore a Cartier 18 carat watch'... Was she hiding it? If she doesn't want them to see it, would she be wearing it?
They also claimed there were heavy police security at the mansion with no credible pictures to buttress this. Only a distant picture of what appears to be a white pick-up... Please... My Samsung Galaxy X4 k zoom can take better close-up pictures from afar.
We need something more incriminating than these.
Like a picture of anybody that's close to Buhari there or a C of O of the mansion bearing Buhari's name.
Or just Anything linking Buhari to that mansion
Other than that... That online news portal had better take up an apprenticeship course with Sahara Reporters or Premium Times to learn the rudiments of investigative journalism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by AreaFada2: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2015
LKO:

I implore all progressives to remember this administration in their prayers. I m personally worried, these evil men really want to see Buhari fail, the onslaught since Monday has being unprecedented.

Why are people this wicked and evil inclined? Our greatest problem in this country is followership. I now see why we are where we are. Buhari gets my prayer daily henceforth.
Oh ok,

Now that GEJ is out of Aso Rock, our problem is no more leadership but followership.

So all those IBB & Abacha years, na we common man cause am, bah?

Continue with double standard.

If GEJ can be abused and called all sorts of name, a veteran coupist dictator that truncated our democracy and denied us the chance to lead Africa in democratic evolution should expect worse.

He'd better start delivering because his honeymoon period is going to be extremely short.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by philips70(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Waiting for the public declaration of the assets and if this is part of it then I will join him to my signature. My only problem here is Oronto Douglas couldn't have been living in this house without knowing the true owner. And if he knew it belongs to Buhari nothing on earth wouldn't have brought it into the infamous documentary. The president categorically said no house in Abuja.

If this turns out to be true PDP and friends shouldn't be too happy. It will only alienate many Nigerians especially like me from politicians and their so called democracy as it is only built on a pack of lies and deceit. I have witnessed too many of this from the PDP to take them any seriously. For me they are dead and no amount of propaganda will resurrect them and all these cannot stop the impending probes into their mismanagement of the economy.

Yet Breaking Times should dispatch some team to Sahara for IT on loud journalism and expositions.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Throwing everything but the kitchen sink. What next.yusuf buhari's shoes? A drowning man will latch on to straws anyhow bad belle is allowed.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by zudozz: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Most Nigerians are empty heads. No wonder they and their children are suffering. After the Lion of Boudillion documentary showing some of d many properties tinubu (Buhari n osibanjo's master) have amassed people still voted for their candidates!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by LKO(m): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2015
AreaFada2:
Oh ok,

Now that GEJ is out of Aso Rock, our problem is no more leadership but followership.

So all those IBB & Abacha years, na we common man cause am, bah?

Continue with double standard.

If GEJ can be abused and called all sorts of name, a veteran coupist dictator that truncated our democracy and denied us the chance to lead Africa in democratic evolution should expect worse.

He'd better start delivering because his honeymoon period is going to be extremely short.

Buhari was not given any honeymoon period, ur lots started ur evil scheming and onslaught even before he was sworn in. Jonathan was loved and cherished by all until about the third year of his administation when it became crystal clear, that he is inexperienced and incapable.

God will surely glorify this administation to the shame of ur lots.

Now get off my mention, ur boys are waiting for u in d garage.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by M4gunners: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2015
So na so we take enter one chance, God why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by rukkyland(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2015
so what should I do about it.....haters?
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Billygee2u: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Rexsul:
Tanoids @ work again....owk kontinuu
shut your stinking mouth .
I pray that you never die as a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by darelar(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Am not seeing the property that this writter is valuing at 2.1 billion naira.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

No wonder he declared his assets secretly after promising to do otherwise.

Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised
That man should be probed
Ain't u ashamed u hurriedly believed this poo? What happened to ur analytical skills? Where is the proof of ownership? Isnt this d same outfit that reported the wristwatch story? Even the enemies of Buhari swore he never enriched himself; only gullible people like u and the rest will keep believing this. NOTE- Buhari will be ur president for the next FOUR years!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by hassan85(m): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SO YOU KNOW THAT SAHARA REPORTERS LIES ALOT?
the kinda lie they use in attackin Robert mugabe on inorguration day dts givin nigeria praises 4m uk and zimbabweans nw abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by nagoma(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2015
The SaTANoids want to divert Buhari's attention, he should focus on clearing the mess GEJ created over the last 6 years. However Buhari's lawyers should start working - taking all these mushroom e-tabloids to court anytime they spew this kind of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Billygee2u: 5:51am On Jun 04, 2015
I am very sorry for those fools who believed buhari and those political naives who campaign for him .
if Buhari can openly said that Abacha was not corrupt,I wonder how people clamoring for change and elimination of corruption,voted for Buhari.
my people ,I can only say sorry because,since I am not on African soil there's no way to help you out of this miserable "one chance"

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Billygee2u: 5:53am On Jun 04, 2015
I am very sorry for those fools who believed buhari and those political naives who campaign ed for him .
if Buhari can openly said that Abacha was not corrupt,I wonder how people clamoring for change and elimination of corruption,voted for Buhari.
my people ,I can only say sorry because,since I am not on African soil there's no way to help you out of this miserable "one chance"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Feraz:
It is what they started and I do not see it stopping in the near future so they should bear it.

This was how Sahara Reporters started. . .they were cursed by PDP supporters and cheered on by APC supporters, now, the tables have turned and APC supporters find it hard to believe any news from BreakingTimes just like PDP with SR then. . .

It is sad that even the sensible ones both in the current ruling party and opposition have stopped using their brains ever since this new administration was sworn in.

Like Christian Purefoy said: All who attacked, now defend and all who defended, now attack but no one is comfortable in their new roles yet!
You think SaharaReporters will release a piece like this without a C of O? Breaking Times dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Billygee2u: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2015
nagoma:

The SaTANoids want to divert Buhari's attention, he should focus on clearing the mess GEJ created over the last 6 years. However Buhari's lawyers should start working - taking all these mushroom e-tabloids to court anytime they spew this kind of rubbish.
for spewing this rubbish ,you are a bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2015
bunmititi:

my friend, it is not always that you know your real landlord or tenant.
most home owners give their house out to real estate agent.
some prospective tenants also engage the services of agents and neither the real seller or buyer gets to know each other.

stop defending the dullard from daura!
Sweetheart I agree with u on that but its not possible 4a man as highly placed as Oronto Douglas(RIP) was not 2av known who his landlord was. D FCT was under PDP. How did d writer now no d house belongs 2 buhari and d late oronto a senior aide 2d x president didn't. It doesn't add up. By d way, were is d "heavy security presence" in those pix? Am not saying buhari is perfect or that he shouldn't b criticised, but d criticism should b constructive and convincing with d real facts. Then it will b difficult 2 defend

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by mobaking: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2015
So late Oronto douglas did not know his landlord was PMB to use it against him b4 d elections?TANoids doing the same thing and expecting a different result.At this rate APC doesn't have to worry as PDP is not a viable opposition at all.TANoids are just rabble-rousers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Bifwoli: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2015
OMG,its not even one week and this gluttonous goat herder is already owning mansions and making foreign visits.Still no power,no petrol and boko is still killing unchallenged.

We told y'all foolz that this clueless loser was in it just for the power and prestige.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by PassingShot(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Krisddon:

So very true bro, but this isn't lie. The cab driver that took me to IBB golf course showed me the place last month, very beautiful. In fact, it's express way that demarcates Aso Rock from the building.
And you believe the property is Buhari's?
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2015
SergeAlain:
Yes my brother.
But isn't that what is called one chance cool grin

dearpreye:

Bro, this isn't actually about campaigns. No one contests the fact that MB is our president for the next 4 years. We're all wishing him success!

PMB gave us an impression of frugality, honesty and modesty. He rode on the back of having appearing closer to the poor in his look.

However, recent happenings seem to betray that notion of frugality. I have no wahala with their wealth. But they should be sincere enough to tell us they have more than 150 cows.
Rose2014:

So u agree that u used the head of the gullible during campaign
PDP/TANoids and their sympathizers do not get the gist. I mean they do not understand the game.

By looking for dirt in distilled water will amount to waste of time. If you read my response on the thread clearly, it was a dismissive one. I never took it serious.

How possible is it that Buhari owns that mansion and PDP failed to bring such "killing news" out; not only during the electioneering campaign but even long before then. I mean, Buhari started running against PDP in 2003 and PDP cannot unearth all his supposed "stolen monies" and other properties within those twelve years. We're talking of a property they claim Oronto Douglas, a staunch PDP/GEJ apologist lived in!

That shows either of two things:

1. That PDP is too dumb even beyond what we thought, to be incapable of revealing their "enemy's" loots.

2. Buhari is too smart (if we accept the report as true) even beyond our imagination to have hidden such mansion away for so long, that not a single news was told about it before now. IBB, the self-styled Maradona will grin with envy at this!

Summary, the report can best be taken with a pinch of salt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised

People like you will be easily deceived....I wonder if you know what the word propaganda means....

Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by taosola(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't be stupid! And you think Pdp wouldn't have discovered this for all the 12yrs Buhari had been ccontested? Or that proves their clueless indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Zret(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2015
They can't get closer to the house but they can value the house. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by itslinkin4005(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Nawah oooh yet they said he is not corrupt...which way naija

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.
I concur. They are all just an antagonist
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by dubbiskelly(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.

Thatz called living in denial my friend.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Charly68: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
This info is from haters and it is fake
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by sule431: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Mtsewwwww #Jonah reporters. To hell with you liers we need prove.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by mcyemite(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
This doesn't look like a mansion worth that much to me..
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Rose2014: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Aloralord1:

Ain't u ashamed u hurriedly believed this poo? What happened to ur analytical skills? Where is the proof of ownership? Isnt this d same outfit that reported the wristwatch story? Even the enemies of Buhari swore he never enriched himself; only gullible people like u and the rest will keep believing this. NOTE- Buhari will be ur president for the next FOUR years!

Why do u guys keep repeating the bolded?
We already know that but he got there through propaganda. Cos I see no difference at all

You want me to ask for proof now because the news exposes Your oga. So where's the proof that he only owns 150 cows and #1m in his account Talk about hypocrisy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.