Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120227 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by iamphill: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seun Osewa you need to do something about this. How will your mods ban someone for years?

If they like let them ban me forever because of this post.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by elbinmanny(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Nah...
Breaking times is a blog owned by @MrFixNaija. A media aide to Obanikoro.

I am not surprised.

Barcanista
Mogidi
Firefire
Mizmycolit

Food don done ookk
and if na sahara reporters partly owned by Tinubu e for be authentic. Ewu undecided

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by shara123(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some are nothing but fools!
And u cant present any proof of Buhari's ownership of d house. Grab d fact at hand and stop disseminating falshood.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by musawisdom(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rose2014:
Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised

This man should be probed
u mean u want to tel ur children u didn't contribute to d national progress.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Xano(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.

Interesting. I'm neither a TAN supporter nor yours also. When you initiate a game(with unwritten rules), do so and win. Like chess, you don't 'play' ignorant, that's a wrong move.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by secretaryabdul(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
taNOIds Post the picture of certificate of occupancy of the said mansion bearing PMB's name for evidence
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Obiodunukwe: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari ooooooo

Old Thief....#BabaOneChance....Declare your asset

Why dont you tell your father to declare his assets?

M0ron
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by MizMyColi(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**Takes to my heels** shocked
**realizes it's MizMyColi**
**sigh of relief**

Don't you know "sai Buhari" is the new terrorist chant?... No more "Allahu Akbar" grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Loooool
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by joseph1832(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
uduokirika1:
hypocrite!!
Piss off! tongue
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by millionboi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
atlwireles:
No picture undecided
ur phone is cheatin on u

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FreeGlobe(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigeria has entered a journey of no return. Baba brainless is fraud, madam brainless is fraud, children brainless are fraud. Everything is fraud

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by PreciousBro: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Smh grin
Just Had To Put My Signage Here For Future Reference
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by apolonius(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Useless people!So desperate to taint a serious and patriotic man after losing to him with this same campaign of evil.

I know that house and it is more or less like 3 security man's houses in a compound with some low-level fence.It is beside the lake owned by Mrs Abacha,a few feet from Orji Kalu and Atiku's house.James Ibori owns a mansion near the place too;all around Yakubu Gowon crescent in Asokoro.

The soldiers have always been there probably to guard Oronto and the ambassador's family from over 2 years ago.It is an easily accessible place to everyone.

Buhari has stated in many interviews that he took a loan to build a house in Asokoro.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FreeGlobe(f): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari ooooooo

Old Thief....#BabaOneChance....Declare your asset
baba brainless from having only 1 million in his account to owning mansions. baba brainless is fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by joseph1832(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**Takes to my heels** shocked
**realizes it's MizMyColi**
**sigh of relief**

Don't you know "sai Buhari" is the new terrorist chant?... No more "Allahu Akbar" grin
Snivelly! You're still here making Reno O'mockery of yourself and showing that your brain sorry blood is really half!.

You better use legilemency on yourself and know where you went wrong from being the half blood prince to the half blood nitwit!. gringringrin
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Krisddon: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Great. Very good indeed!

The unfortunate thing is that campaigns are over and Buhari will be president for four years at least.

May be we will consider this info then.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
So very true bro, but this isn't lie. The cab driver that took me to IBB golf course showed me the place last month, very beautiful. In fact, it's express way that demarcates Aso Rock from the building.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FreeGlobe(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
apolonius:
Useless people!So desperate to taint a serious and patriotic man after losing to him with this same campaign of evil.

I know that house and it is more or less like 3 security man's houses in a compound with some low-level fence.It is beside the lake owned by Mrs Abacha,a few feet from Orji Kalu and Atiku's house.James Ibori owns a mansion near the place too;all around Yakubu Gowon crescent in Asokoro.

The soldiers have always been there probably to guard Oronto and the ambassador's family from over 2 years ago.It is an easily accessible place to everyone.

[size=16pt]Buhari has stated in many interviews that he took a loan to build a house in Asokoro.[/size]
haha, when does baba brainless pay back all these loans? Loan for Asokoro home, loan for daughters school fees, loan for 10 million naira watch for his wife, loan for Apc nomination form. Baba brainless is about to plunge this nation in big time debt

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by yoribo: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=25pt] Oga there is nothing you can write to convince me . Building is like a moon you cannot hide it. We can point out buildings all over the world and point the owners. We all know the buildings past presidents have all over the world, even when they are building or buying them, people are watching. How come nobody knew about this till now. who are the people living in that house, news vendor please help us to know their relationship with the PMB.
Criticizing him will not solve our problem. [/size]
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by nonjebose(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Oh really? Thanks for the info.

But how does that CHANGE Buhari's ownership of the N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion in Abuja ??
Ownership imputed by late Oronto's family,cost calculated from poor pictures. How does that prove ownership
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Firefire(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
nonjebose:
Ownership imputed by late Oronto's family,cost calculated from poor pictures. How does that prove ownership

Picture of the inputting process or I don't believe you. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Snivelly! You're still here making Reno O'mockery of yourself and showing that your brain sorry blood is really half!.

You better use legilemency on yourself and know where you went wrong from being the half blood prince to the half blood nitwit!. gringringrin
grin grin grin
Must you always bring my royalty into your comment?? angry... I'll definitely cast a deadly spell on you.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
After holding these positions,
1 - Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources.
2 - Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund.
3 - Governor of northern Nigeria.
4 - Military head of states.
And yet he has just 1 million and 120 cows...
Nigeria youths can believe anything.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by nonjebose(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Picture of the inputting process or I don't believe you. undecided
You don't believe in proof ownership? Anybody can claim anything. Even on this thread, different nl that claim to know the place are giving different descriptions
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by apolonius(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

haha, when does baba brainless pay back all these loans? Loan for Asokoro home, loan for daughters school fees, loan for 10 million naira watch for his wife, loan for Apc nomination form. Baba brainless is about to plunge this nation in big time debt

You are old enough to contest for a political post than sit there and reason from your decayed brain!smiley
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Firefire(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
nonjebose:
You don't believe in proof ownership? Anybody can claim anything. Even on this thread, different nl that claim to know the place are giving different descriptions

ok, I now believe you. Buhari should publicly declare his assets.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
yoribo:
[size=25pt] Oga there is nothing you can write to convince me . Building is like a moon you cannot hide it. We can point out buildings all over the world and point the owners. We all know the buildings past presidents have all over the world, even when they are building or buying them, people are watching. How come nobody knew about this till now. who are the people living in that house, news vendor please help us to know their relationship with the PMB.
Criticizing him will not solve our problem. [/size]

buhari is a multi billionaire. u can argue it for as long as u like.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by poseidon12: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
This story really needs to be verified. Because if it is true, then that would be terrible for Buhari's integrity. So far what we heard was that he does not own any property in Abuja; that he only owns a bungalow in Kaduna. And that he lives in Abuja on the charity of friends.
And then he declares his assets secretly, after promising to do it publicly.
Well, if this story is true, then I will stop taking him serious on his promise to fight corruption.
If the story is false, then the author needs to be sued.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by kipesco(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nairaland mmmmm
Each time I read post in NL I tend to laugh.
This same NL was used to discredit President GEJ.
If GEJ commissions a project they abuse him.
GEJ talk one thing they call him clueless

But

Anything about Buhari those same people calling GEJ clueless would want to cry.
They back Buhari without seeing anything wrong in what so ever he does.

Nigeria must divide is my slogan because the Northerners know as God knows for those who worship God and Allah knows for those who worship Allah that GEJ was the best.
And I stand firm to call on Buhari to probe this govt if he finds anything wanting.

But Nigeria must surely divide one day now or later.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by racino: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
doctokwus:

That would be the proper cause of action in a sane society.
But in Nigeria,misfits and barefaced lies must be exposed for what and who they are because unfortunately there are many children and gullible out there who can bliv anything,no matter how stupid.
So as long as God gives us d strength,we must continue exposing their stupidity while praying,hoping and working for the success of the chosen messiah,PMB.
Exactly my thoughts. How can buhari own such a house without PDP exposing him and using it against him during the electioneering. Funny enough a PDP chieftain was even a tenant there. I thought fct ministry has d records of all the properties in abuja and their owners.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
apolonius:

Buhari has stated in many interviews that he took a loan to build a house in Asokoro.

So ur tryna say buhari has 120 cows n 1 million naira

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
apolonius:

You are old enough to contest for a political post than sit there and reason from your decayed brain!smiley
baba brainless will not allow younger people contest elections

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by TolaniLuv: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm not surprised at all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.