Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120217 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
poseidon12:
This story really needs to be verified. Because if it is true, then that would be terrible for Buhari's integrity. So far what we heard was that he does not own any property in Abuja; that he only owns a bungalow in Kaduna. And that he lives in Abuja on the charity of friends.
And then he declares his assets secretly, after promising to do it publicly.
Well, if this story is true, then I will stop taking him serious on his promise to fight corruption.
If the story is false, then the author needs to be sued.

So u really believe buhari has 120 cows and 1 million naira in his bank account

so u believe buhari took bank loan to buy presidential form n will use our nations money to pay back the bank

If u believe all the above, u can believe anything...

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Gablo500(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
Pinsure or gerraut
Are u blind or u can't see Little wonder u spell rubbish

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Feraz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Reference:

Told you guys it will be bad. And its gonna get worse. Nigerians take things to extremes. Too bad.
It is what they started and I do not see it stopping in the near future so they should bear it.

This was how Sahara Reporters started. . .they were cursed by PDP supporters and cheered on by APC supporters, now, the tables have turned and APC supporters find it hard to believe any news from BreakingTimes just like PDP with SR then. . .

It is sad that even the sensible ones both in the current ruling party and opposition have stopped using their brains ever since this new administration was sworn in.

Like Christian Purefoy said: All who attacked, now defend and all who defended, now attack but no one is comfortable in their new roles yet!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by ManTiger(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Only a mumu will believe this thrash.

The aspersions that buhari owns it was because there is heavy military personnel. That's all.

Only a crszze person go believe bus as we Come get plenty crazze people for here nko?

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Jarus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
voltron:
OMG!! why do Nigerians keep labeling riff-raff houses mansion.. that old dilapidated living quarters - (it is not even a Family house) that looks like Kwara State Liaison office. Please TANOIDS... leave PMB alone

cheesy grin

LOL @ Kwara state liaison office.

When I become governor of Kwara, I will do correct mansion as Kwara State Liaison Office

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Lekmusic: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who is in charge of insights to the oppostion...a study of perception analysis is needed. This angle isn't bright. Corruption shouldn't be the area that they should hope will wreck damage on the person of Buhari
This is because there is a strong pre-conceived notion from the 80s that he isn't a thief. If breakingtimes like, they should bring evidences of properties around the world, it will be difficult to shake away this notion
What should be done is to wait for mistakes and exploit it, build on it, form stories out of it. Mistakes are bound to be made.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin
D part that broke my heart is when d article alleged that d family of d late oronto douglas were buharis tenants. How in d world is that possible? So in d whole abuja na buhari house jonathan senior aide see rent 4 him family? Its like saying jim ovia go open account with first bank

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Excellentmind: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is like more information on the way, please we want to hear and see everything. More revelation please!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lekmusic:
Who is in charge of insights to the oppostion...a study of perception analysis is needed. This angle isn't bright. Corruption shouldn't be the area that they should hope will wreck damage on the person of Buhari
This is because there is a strong pre-conceived notion from the 80s that he isn't a thief. If breakingtimes like, they should bring evidences of properties around the world, it will be difficult to shake away this notion
What should be done is to wait for mistakes and exploit it, build on it, form stories out of it. Mistakes are bound to be made.
D part that broke my heart is when d article alleged that d family of d late oronto douglas were buharis tenants? How in d world is that possible? So in d whole abuja na buhari house jonathans senior aide see rent 4 him family? Its like saying jim ovia has bank account with first bank
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Excellentmind: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
D part that broke my heart is when d article alleged that d family of d late oronto douglas were buharis tenants. How in d world is that possible? So in d whole abuja na buhari house jonathan senior aide see rent 4 him family? Its like saying jim ovia go open account with first bank

Wake up from your slumber

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by arbitter: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
PDP Campaign had the likes of FFK and all Buhari Hater's working full time but they couldn't dig shlt about Buhari to paint him as corrupt. With all their Federal Might they couldn't spot the Money Laundering SPA his wife opened when he became PTF Trust Fund chairman, they couldn't find his 2.1bn Mansion. But apparently all they could manage was accuse him of being a Fanatic and a Brutal Dictator which they channeled into a useless documentary. Until that Certificate shlt came along THEY HAD NOTHING, Thats why they held on to the Certificate issue so damn much which ended up backfiring.

After all that you wanna tell me a lowlife Blogger (who by the way is a protection seeker) and a Lame Propaganda Site (TheBreakingTimes) 'Busted' Buhari's hidden assets (which the GEJ Campaign somehow couldn't do huh) and have now 'proven' beyond doubt that he is corrupt and stole Money?

How Insanely ldiotic do you have to be to believe this crap?!
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Excellentmind:

Wake up from your slumber
Even in my deepest slumber I can c and perceive much more than u in your most sober state
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Babygod: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
There is nothing Buhari will not own, very soon they will start circulating pictures of exotic cars Buhari allegedly owns, mtchew ... you guys should keave the old man alone and let him settle down and Govern.this is his time embarassedThere is nothing Buhari will not own, very soon they will start circulating pictures of exotic cars Buhari allegedly owns, mtchew ... you guys should keave the old man alone and let him settle down and Govern,this is his time.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
I stayed on this street for 8yrs and i have always heard its buhari"s house and i wonder why people believe that shit he never got a house in Abuja. I lived there from 1999-2007 and the name of the street is udo-udoma street Asokoro.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
NobleG1:
If this is true, then Buhari is no different from other corrupt politicians and the "change" we expected in this government would only be an illusion.
D part that broke my heart is when d article alleged that d family of d late oronto douglas were buharis tenants? How in d world is that possible? So in d whole abuja na buhari house jonathans senior aide see rent 4 him family? Its like saying jim ovia has bank account with first bank

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Echidimeh:
Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha thought he said he has no money, before ws his wife's Spa now mansion, i laugh for those in illusion i can't be deceived.
D part that broke my heart is when d article alleged that d family of d late oronto douglas were buharis tenants? How in d world is that possible? So in d whole abuja na buhari house jonathan senior aide see rent 4 him family? Its like saying jim ovia has bank account with first bank

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by tosmartak(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Isn't it obvious this blog called breaking times, apparently owned by a dunce is just seeking traffic?

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Rose2014: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Great. Very good indeed!

The unfortunate thing is that campaigns are over and Buhari will be president for four years at least.

May be we will consider this info then.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

So u agree that u used the head of the gullible during campaign

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by NobleG1(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2015
lexy2014:

Do you think they even knew the house's owner was Buhari? As the article stated, it was a hidden asset.
And remember, the location is hot cake - close to Presidential palace.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Pamcrest(f): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Chei....Presido go see something in these coming 4 years oooo!!!! GEJ sympathisers will stop at nothing to deride Buhari at every opportunity....for them it's payback time. Abeg my people, allow this man drink water n put d cup down.
Who shall save our president? cry cry
My humble two cents
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Kc3000: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Sai One Chance

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by ibrokola(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Who is this "BREAKING TIME"? More like PDP's version of Premium Time! All I see is an attempt to distract the presidency and potray PMB in a bad light

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by shurlermoz(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Gablo500:

Are u blind or u can't see
Little wonder u spell rubbish

So you that you are not blind, you fit buy that house wey you see for the picture for 2.1 billion?!

And they say security don full there why dem no show for the picture?!

This house that has bushes all over it is 2.1billion?!
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by wealthyprince(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Opposition at work!. Big big talk! Medicine after death! propaganda!. Opposition have started working for 2019. They want to make people believe that the so called " Incorruptible Messiah" is not what he is, if Oronto was living there as a tenant as claimed, why didn't they use the house against Buhari during the campaign when they needed anything to spoil our mind as they did to Tinubu.

May God permanently scatter those who want to scatter Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by encryptjay(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Some douche bags are yet to accept Buhari as their president sha
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by godwin120alex: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Hahahahahah@wat is happening
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by NSNA: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2015
anybody that believe that a man that work with Abacha as PTF chairman did not milk the cow country na mumu original!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by babestella: 12:55am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I never knew owning a house in Abuja is now a crime. grin

TANoids sha!

It's people like you they use for sacrifice and even while in the grave you'll still hail and worship your murderer. Shame. Please brain is now BOGOF, Go buy one and get one free. Rubbish.

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by bunmititi(f): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2015
lexy2014:

my friend, it is not always that you know your real landlord or tenant.
most home owners give their house out to real estate agent.
some prospective tenants also engage the services of agents and neither the real seller or buyer gets to know each other.

stop defending the dullard from daura!
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FemiFaniKayode: 1:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin

For your mind now u done drop bomb abi?
Dorrofoolish
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by LeSaint(m): 2:05am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
No documentary evidence of ownership?

Buhari can actually afford this house after he has successfully sued this media outfit for libel.

No President Jonathan to beg for a soft landing as was the case with the inglorious Reuben Abati.

Lol!
That's if this "media outfit" is worth more than the rusty dusty desktop pc this rubbish is spewed from.
Let me warn these e-rats; PMB is not GEJ. Watch yourselves!
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Jonathan lied that he was shoeless, now buhari lied that he was homeless ..... grin.....I am going to campaign to be the next president....Please i am shirtless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House