Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175354 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
winetapper:
Good morning sir smiley
Thanks for the response another one.... Sips Palm winewine grin
When they ask for the deposit will it be same price bracket like buying their own design..

2. Is there there is any way I can chat with the seller on 1688
Thanks in advance Mr Moses

Please Let Me Clear The Air....

1. 1688.com Is Sole Operated For Retail Or End Consumer User Only And Any Price Been Negotiated Is Solely Between You And The Seller. And It Is Also Left For The Seller To Accept It Or Not. And If You Are Referring To Making Past Payment Which Automatically Implies Production And That Can Of Negotiation Can Only Take Place In Alibaba And Your Capital Must Meet The Merchant FOB Not MOQ.... Please Always Ask Questions In Clear & Concise In A Sure Way Both Readers And Contributor Will Easily Understand It.

Bravo
Ale-AirPay
Moses,E
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by rilwanemej(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Today am giving out one of my many ways of making money online in Nigeria. i have decide to help unemployed youths and those seeking for additional income. Called EMAIL BASED BUSINESS.
This is an email address based business and you must have an email address and
You must have a bank account with any of our Nigeria banks. This is a new system that will make you N3, 000 to N5, 000 daily from this trick depend on your effort, that most Nigerians don't even Know About. Remember I want to teach you how to fish, I won’t buy fish for you. Lol..
NOTE BELOW: Before you say anything, answer the following questions.
1. Check how many friends you have on facebook may be 2,000 friends?
2. Do u belong 20 FaceBook Groups or more each group with 3,000 members?
3. Do u have friends on twitter, whatsapp. Your phone contacts?
4. Do u know you can make cool money from all these social media and your contacts?
5. If your answer is yes, then you can make money from this business.
6. Finally if you spend 2,000 monthly on data or subscription without making N1 (one naira) from internet then your name SORRY. Let’s go on to business.
Click on the link below to know how to get started.
http://realoneemeje..com/2015/09/how-to-make-money-online-with-email.html
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
rilwanemej:

Today am giving out one of my many ways of making money online in Nigeria. i have decide to help unemployed youths and those seeking for additional income. Called EMAIL BASED BUSINESS.
This is an email address based business and you must have an email address and
You must have a bank account with any of our Nigeria banks. This is a new system that will make you N3, 000 to N5, 000 daily from this trick depend on your effort, that most Nigerians don't even Know About. Remember I want to teach you how to fish, I won’t buy fish for you. Lol..
NOTE BELOW: Before you say anything, answer the following questions.
1. Check how many friends you have on facebook may be 2,000 friends?
2. Do u belong 20 FaceBook Groups or more each group with 3,000 members?
3. Do u have friends on twitter, whatsapp. Your phone contacts?
4. Do u know you can make cool money from all these social media and your contacts?
5. If your answer is yes, then you can make money from this business.
6. Finally if you spend 2,000 monthly on data or subscription without making N1 (one naira) from internet then your name SORRY. Let’s go on to business.
Click on the link below to know how to get started.
http://realoneemeje..com/2015/09/how-to-make-money-online-with-email.html

Mr EMAIL BASED BUSINESS. It Is Advisable That You Go Though A Thread Topics & Update Before You Come With Any Info On The Thread. Beside If You Can't Share The Info Here For Others To Benefit , Then Better Face Some Were Else Or Better Still Open Your Thread... As You Can See , These Thread Is Solely Made For Our Services And Also Created For Those Who Has Been Having Challenges In Online Importation Business Or Those Who Want To Learn At Free Cost....

And I Just Hope You Are Not Among Those Info Marketers That Trick Client To Follow A Link & When They Did , The Last Thing Will Be Your Bank Details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by babaloke: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2015
good day Mr. Moses,
please let me know the quotation for importing 10 pieces of this product to Lagos and cost of express shipping.
- www.aliexpress.com/item/20pcs-MYMI-Wonder-Slim-patch-Belly-slimming-products-to-lose-weight-and-burn-fat-abdomen-Slimming/32288303669.html

It weighs 15 g each.
please respond ASAP. u can send me details and payment info by e mail soboguno@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please Let Me Clear The Air....

1. 1688.com Is Sole Operated For Retail Or End Consumer User Only And Any Price Been Negotiated Is Solely Between You And The Seller. And It Is Also Left For The Seller To Accept It Or Not. And If You Are Referring To Making Past Payment Which Automatically Implies Production And That Can Of Negotiation Can Only Take Place In Alibaba And Your Capital Must Meet The Merchant FOB Not MOQ.... Please Always Ask Questions In Clear & Concise In A Sure Way Both Readers And Contributor Will Easily Understand It.

Bravo
Ale-AirPay
Moses,E
OK thanks a lot for the answer i would try to mind my question..
I ask the number one question becos of this reply
AleAirHub:

Sure it is possible and will be be if you are importing something on a large quantity and some merchant will ask you 30% deposit and once the production is done , then you pay the remaining 70% and then ship your items which ever method you opt into sir.
Thanks
So in clear words only alibaba and aliexpress can fabricate to your taste and design.. smiley
Quote me if an wrong .. We can never stop learning

And you didn't answer number 2
How can we chat or communicate with the seller on 1688
I really appreciate the way you take newbies alongalong cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
babaloke:
good day Mr. Moses,
please let me know the quotation for importing 10 pieces of this product to Lagos and cost of express shipping.
- www.aliexpress.com/item/20pcs-MYMI-Wonder-Slim-patch-Belly-slimming-products-to-lose-weight-and-burn-fat-abdomen-Slimming/32288303669.html

It weighs 15 g each.
please respond ASAP. u can send me details and payment info by e mail soboguno@gmail.com

Please Kindly Check Your Email , I Have Reply You.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Abbeyforex and Moses.pls make una no mind my questions, am a newbie in importation plsss and doesn't much.thanks for all your support. My interest is in bags and shoes.am looking for very quality shoes and bags sellers in 1688.com. I need some names if you know any pls
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2015
jloe:
@Abbeyforex and Moses.pls make una no mind my questions, am a newbie in importation plsss and doesn't much.thanks for all your support. My interest is in bags and shoes.am looking for very quality shoes and bags sellers in 1688.com. I need some names if you know any pls

Good Evening

No Need For Names Please As A Newbie.... All You Just Need Is To Visit The Site And Source For Your Desire Design And Place Your Order And The Only Way You Will Go For Names If Your Capital Is Very Huge To Kick-Off In A Bigger Way...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Good Morning Every One,

We Are Using The Medium To Announce To All Our Prudent Clients Nation-Wide That Our Services Has Added Another Milestone Of Procuring Any Items From Some Chinese Site And Get It Ship Direct To Nigeria....

Supported Sites For Now Are;

Tmall.com

Taobao.com

Benefits
1.Opportunity For Client To Negotiate With Merchant Both The Price And Shipping Cost To Nigeria & And We Clear The Payment Instantly.

2. Opportunity To Save Cost From US Dollar High Exchange Rate Of Clearing Goods By Aircargo Forwarders

3. Opportunity To Save Time And Delay Trying To Get Your Items To Your Door Step.

4. Opportunity To Enjoy Same Buying Dollar Rate And Both For Shipping As Well

5. Opportunity To Send Package To Any Of Your Friends In Another Countries, etc.

So We Shall Be Running A Test Run Starting From These Week...

Hints: These Services Only Support Those Who Want To Purchase Items From One Particular Merchant And Multiple Purchase From Different Seller/Merchant Will Not Be Honor And Normal Method Will Be Use For That Order.

Lastly, We Are Also Using The Opportunity To Apologize For These Week Slow Responds To Buying Request Mail It Is As Result Of Network Related Issues And We Have Bounce Back Now.... All Buying Request Mails Submitted Between 3am Midnight - 5am , 9am - 1pm , 2pm - 5:30pm, Shall Be Treated Instantly And Same Day And No More Wasting Of Time....

Thanks

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Every One,

We Are Using The Medium To Announce To All Our Prudent Clients Nation-Wide That Our Services Has Added Another Milestone Of Procuring Any Items From Some Chinese Site And Get It Ship Direct To Nigeria....

Supported Sites For Now Are;

Tmall.com

Taobao.com

Benefits
1.Opportunity For Client To Negotiate With Merchant Both The Price And Shipping Cost To Nigeria & And We Clear The Payment Instantly.

2. Opportunity To Save Cost From US Dollar High Exchange Rate Of Clearing Goods By Aircargo Forwarders

3. Opportunity To Save Time And Delay Trying To Get Your Items To Your Door Step.

4. Opportunity To Enjoy Same Buying Dollar Rate And Both For Shipping As Well

5. Opportunity To Send Package To Any Of Your Friends In Another Countries, etc.

So We Shall Be Running A Test Run Starting From These Week...

Hints: These Services Only Support Those Who Want To Purchase Items From One Particular Merchant And Multiple Purchase From Different Seller/Merchant Will Not Be Honor And Normal Method Will Be Use For That Order.

Lastly, We Are Also Using The Opportunity To Apologize For These Week Slow Responds To Buying Request Mail It Is As Result Of Network Related Issues And We Have Bounce Back Now.... All Buying Request Mails Submitted Between 3am Midnight - 5am , 9am - 1pm , 2pm - 5:30pm, Shall Be Treated Instantly And Same Day And No More Wasting Of Time....

Thanks

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
its a very nice improvement If am to say smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
winetapper:
its a very nice improvement If am to say smiley

Please Kindly Contact Me Again So That I Can Finally Resolve Your Order And Shipment To Your Location In Mozambique. Indeed These A Good News Because Every Soon We Will Be Procuring And Ship Direct To Any Africa Country Without Much Talk And The Item Will Get Delivery To Your Door Steps....

We Keep To Promise!!!.....

Cc: Mozambique Is Fully Live In Our Platform

We Thank God For The Breakthrough....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2015
ExeatGhana:
hello Sir
still waiting for your reply to make payment
Please Check Your Email, Your Bill Has Been Forwarded

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please Kindly Contact Me Again So That I Can Finally Resolve Your Order And Shipment To Your Location In Mozambique. Indeed These A Good News Because Every Soon We Will Be Procuring And Ship Direct To Any Africa Country Without Much Talk And The Item Will Get Delivery To Your Door Steps....

We Keep To Promise!!!.....

Cc: Mozambique Is Fully Live In Our Platform

We Thank God For The Breakthrough....
hurray grin grin should the contact be on email or WhatsApp
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
jloe:
hehehe pls permit me to answer too..
When importing bags and shoes like you said.. You don't need to get what is already known or common or known make
Search for designs that would make people come for more
Show your friends how do they see it
Also importing known make makes your selling price determined. Unlike good quality fine items that people don't know about then you cab fix your price..
Happy and successful importing
grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
winetapper:
hurray grin grin should the contact be on email or WhatsApp

Mail, Please
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2015
AleAirHub:

Mail, Please
done sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks moses and winetapper but you got me wrong.what I meant to say is; do you have names of sellers that sell high quality but affordable bags and shoes,preferable unbranded so that if I wish I can even brand my name on the bags and shoes.I do not want known brands/names ooo.I want a seller that people have bought bags and shoes from and testify that the products are wow and I believe I can resell with confidence.so that what you preach to your customers is what they get.'sometimes the reviews on the sites are not so reliable you would see a product that from the picture sef you know it is not it,it will be getting a 4+ review.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2015
jloe:
Thanks moses and winetapper but you got me wrong.what I meant to say is; do you have names of sellers that sell high quality but affordable bags and shoes,preferable unbranded so that if I wish I can even brand my name on the bags and shoes.I do not want known brands/names ooo.I want a seller that people have bought bags and shoes from and testify that the products are wow and I believe I can resell with confidence.so that what you preach to your customers is what they get.'sometimes the reviews on the sites are not so reliable you would see a product that from the picture sef you know it is not it,it will be getting a 4+ review.
lol i smiled while reading this you asked this question mainly becos you did not do a better research on it..
First 1688.com are known for reliable good but surely some crooks are there.. That's why you need the help of Oga Moses and his his team to buy the goods for you and first confirm the quality,quantity, every necessary check according to your order then you are assured of 99% perfection of the goods you demanded for...
And for printing you brand alibaba is responsible for that and they have their minimum order to be fabricated .. You know plenty money wink cheesy

So i advice you go through this thread from page one again i assure you wount regret itit smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
winetapper:
lol i smiled while reading this you asked this question mainly becos you did not do a better research on it..
First 1688.com are known for reliable good but surely some crooks are there.. That's why you need the help of Oga Moses and his his team to buy the goods for you and first confirm the quality,quantity, every necessary check according to your order then you are assured of 99% perfection of the goods you demanded for...
And for printing you brand alibaba is responsible for that and they have their minimum order to be fabricated .. You know plenty money wink cheesy

So i advice you go through this thread from page one again i assure you wount regret itit smiley

Hmmm Wonderful & Well Explained Answer... Indeed You Are Good To Go... You Are Now Modern Wine Trapper....Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by harbayo20(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmm
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Good Morning One Family,

Last Week I Promise To Share Some Reviews On Gadget And Alot More, Well At It Stands Now I Will Be Doing That When A Serious Question Is Been Refer To That Aspect Because The Numbers Of Mails And Whatsapp Chat Has Been On Things Like Wears , Watches , Shoes , Belt , Kiddies Items, Necklaces And Many More. And The Questions Is Mostly Been Ask By Newbies In Importation Business And I Have Taking It Upon Myself As One Of My Company [ ALE-AIR KONSULT TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES ] Social Responsibility To Carry Them Along At WILL, PLEASE.

Let Me Quickly Do Little Justice To Most Ask Questions Base On Our Most Order Items For Client.

1. Sir What Is The Most Order & Fastest Selling Items From China Mini Importation Business.

Answer

A List: Vintage Watches , Necklaces , Ladies Bag , Shoes, Mechanical Movement Watches.

B List: Wears , Female Make-up Items,Belly Slimming Product, Human Hair.

C List: Kiddies Items , Unbranded Phones & Tablet Pc, Rabbit , Phone Accessories.

2. Sir Can I Start With 10k/20k.

Answer
Yes You Can Start With That Amount But I Strongly Advise You Start With Items Like Vintage Watches , Mechanical Movement Watches, Necklaces, Female Make-up Items,Belly Slimming Product, Rabbit , Phone Accessories. Because Those Items I Weightless Compare To Other Items That Has A Bit Weight And Shipping Method Of Them Is 80% Express Method. Example One Can Buy 60Pcs Of Vintage Watches With About Gross Weight Of 2. Kg Upward It Will Cost About 18USD/20USD To Arrive Here In Nigeria But 12PCS Of Cheap Shoes With Value Of 20k May Cost About 65USD/75USD Using Express And 35USD/40USD Using Normal Cargo. By The Time You Do The Calculation Well, You Will Understand The Big Different.

Hints: The Calculation Is For Reference Purpose.

3. Sir When Will The Merchant / Seller Delivery The Items To Your Warehouse.

Answer

At 1st We Should Understand That Those Chinese Sites Operate Like Other Sites We Have In Nigeria And Infact China Has One Of The Largest Provinces In The World That May Affect Delivery To Some Location. So It Normally Take Some Merchant 2/7Days To Get The Items To Any Shipping Agent Address In China And At Times Some Wicked Seller May just Be An Agent Of Those Items It Is When The Received The Purchase Order Request Before They Will Go And Source For The Item And That May Also Affect The Delivery.

Hints: Before Placing An Order From A Store It Is Very Advisable You Check For The Location Of The Seller. Most Seller Found In Areas Like Guangdong Dongguan,Zhongshan,Yunfu,Foshan,Guangzhou, Huizhou, Jieyang, Meizhou,Shantou,Shanwei, Jiangmen, Heyuan, Shenzhen, Qingyuan, Zhanjiang,Chaozhou,Zhuhai,Zhaoqing,Maoming, Yangjiang, Shaoguan Items Can Be Easily Delivery To Procurement / Shipping Agent Warehouse. So When Trying To Place An Order From Those Chinese Sites Mostly 1688.com Always Remember To Click On Logistics When The Page Must Have Been Translated To English, These Processes Will Guide You Alot.

Note: Please Note Some Seller May Still Choose Not To Delivery The Items On Time Base On Reasons Know To Them But The Idea Has 60% Positive Result.

4. Sir Kindly Assist Me To Check The Items When They Arrive Your Warehouse

Answer.

Sure, No Items That We Assist Any Client To Procurement That Will Not By Review Or Inspected By Repackaging That Is Why We Always Indicate Shipping Cost To Any Agent In GZ Which Means The Said Items Must Get To Our Inspection Warehouse In Shenzhen And Once The Items Is Certified Ok Then It Will Be Arrange Back To Aircargo Office In Guangzhou. We Had Alot Of Big Challenges and Funny Stories Surrounding Clients Items In China And The Process Has Really Help To Control Defect To 1/9 O Level.

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read Our Updates.

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay
Cc:winetapper

Cc:abbeyforex

Cc: ExeatGhana

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
grin lol thanks for the mention sir
This post would help us import safely with less error \ regret smiley
Am currently processing the list for the order when am done i let you know
#peaceful wealth cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
winetapper:
grin lol thanks for the mention sir
This post would help us import safely with less error \ regret smiley
Am currently processing the list for the order when am done i let you know
#peaceful wealth cool

Sure You Are Right.... Little Little Things Like These Work For Those Who Apply Them In Their Online Importation Business. I Have Done My Little Best To Share And It Is Left For Anyone That Come Across It To Apply It......

Little Wisdom That Save Alot Of Errors grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Every - One.....

The More I Share Update Here The More I Keep Learning To Update My Knowledge Which Is Continuation Processes. Base On The Bulk Emails & Whatsapp Messages I Keep Receiving Everyday I Have Discover That 60% Percent Of Set Of People I Tag [ I Am About To Join The League OR Jonny Just Come ].

1. Lack The Spirit Or Ability To Take Risk In Whatever Thing They Choose To Venture Into.... { No Positive Result Without Risk}.

If You Are Among Those Who Want To Venture Into Online / Importation Business Without You Taking Risk Or Bold Step Like A Lion, The Chance Of You Succeeding Will Be Low.

2. Lack Basics Market Knowledge Of What They Intend To Import To Nigeria.

I Keep Telling People Day And Night , Make Sure You Have Basic Knowledge Of What You Want To Import Or Import Things That Is Lacking In Your Environment , Schools, Churches , Mosque etc. Better Still Things That Is High Demanding In Your Area So That Your Items Will Not Get Stock When It Arrive Nigeria.

Hints: One Of My Best Marketing Tools I Was Using Then Before I Startup My Company Was To 1st Visit All The Best Shopping Sites In Nigeria And Check On Those Items That Is Hot Cake Selling , Then I Will Fill In My Space. No Matter How Small Is My Capital I Will Definitely See What I Will Import & Reseller. EXPO grin grin grin

3. Lack Mentorship

It Is Very Hard To See Any Successful Person In These World That Do Not Have A Mentor, As For Me My Uncle Was My Mentor He Started Mentoring Me When I Was In Primary 3. But Today I Am Beginning To See The Benefit All Over My Doings In Life.

Hints: Get Yourself A Mentor In What You Are About To Venture Into If Even If It Will Cost You Some Few Changes And Other Way Is , Get Yourself Books , Videos , Podcast That Will Develop You. So Saddening That Those Who Are Aspiring To Succeed Spend 6 / 8 Hours Watch Seasoning Movies.

Well, A Single Word Is A Enough For The Wise And It Is Only Dictionary Every Thing Is All Ready Made...

So By Next Week I Will Be Writing Or Sharing Updates On China Sites Were You Can Get Authenticating Smart-Phone And Many More Gadgets.

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

You promised is not yet fulfilled, why!!!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Carmal90:

You promised is not yet fulfilled, why!!!!!

I Will Sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

I Will Sir.
Pls do..
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Carmal90:

Pls do..

Please Kindly Remember Me The Promise And Let Me Work On It Now That I Am Less Busy In The Office.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please Kindly Remember Me The Promise And Let Me Work On It Now That I Am Less Busy In The Office.

Thanks

You promised to unveil a site that is aunthentic in terms of buying phones and tablet...

And moreso on my way to pay for quotation you did for me..thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Carmal90:

You promised to unveil a site that is authentic in terms of buying phones and tablet...

And moreso on my way to pay for quotation you did for me..thanks

Oh Oh Oh. Sorry For The Delay, Honesty I Forgot That. In That Case I Will Work On It And Update It Here Before The Day Runs Out And I Really Thank You For Bring These To My Notice.

Bravo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.