Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175708 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Oh Oh Oh. Sorry For The Delay, Honesty I Forgot That. In That Case I Will Work On It And Update It Here Before The Day Runs Out And I Really Thank You For Bring These To My Notice.

Bravo
lol wanted to remind you too but you always tell me relax and patience grin
And also I know how busy you are..
Would also love if you add laptops to the list too that you would explain about... thanks in advance
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Oh Oh Oh. Sorry For The Delay, Honesty I Forgot That. In That Case I Will Work On It And Update It Here Before The Day Runs Out And I Really Thank You For Bring These To My Notice.

Bravo

Pls do sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Bravo
Still waiting
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Carmal90:
Still waiting
Mr Carmal90.
Relax Please. I Will Do That & Don't Take It As A Must Do Affair, Please. Am Just Back From Office Now. Bravo.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good Evening Every One,

It Is Good To Bounce Back Here After So Many Tight Up Schedules And I Early Promise That I Will Also Be Sharing Some Reviews About Gadget Items Like; Smart-Phones, Computer And Many More. Without Wasting Much Of My Precious Time Let Me Quickly Go Straight To The Reviews By 1st Of Starting With Those Chinese Sites Were One Can Get Original Branded Phone Direct From Company.

1st On My List Site Is Called: Suning

Suning Is One Of The Largest Privately Owned Retailers In China, Headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu. It Was Found In 1990 By An Entrepreneur Called Zhang Jindong. It is the China’s commercial leader. Among China’s top 3 privately-run enterprises. As the largest commercial retail enterprise in China, Suning Commerce ranks first among top 500 Chinese private enterprises with the brand value of 95.686 billion yuan.
With 1600 Stores Covering 700 Cities Of Mainland, The Company Has Been Able To Build Up A Good Standard Name In Appliances Ranging From Phones , Laptops , TV, Household Items,etc.

So For Those Who Is Looking For Where To Get Authorize And Direct Manufacture Product /OEM Smart-Phones , Computers, Tabs, Accessories, etc. Then Explore Suning.com To See For Yourself, Of What The Site Is Made Up Of.

Quality Of The Site

1. Buyer Protection: The Site Has A Buyer Protection Policy Like That Of Aliexpress Which Make It More Safe It Shop On The Site.

2. Real Review: The Review Of Items On The Site Is Real And It Is Not Been Sponsor Like Other Chinese Sites Who Pays Companies / Individual.

3. Secure Means Of Payment: The Site Has A Very Secure Means Of Making Payment For Goods & Services.

To Be Cont Next Day, I Am Feeling Sleeping.

Good Nite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Lovadeshy: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Please reply to my quotation request, lovadeshy@yahoo.com. I sent the mail around 1.22am thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by vivaobi: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'm seriously following
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Lovadeshy:
Please reply to my quotation request, lovadeshy@yahoo.com. I sent the mail around 1.22am thanks.
Good morning.
I sent you a email and I will be expecting your reply.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Notice Notice Notice.

For those who was expecting items from China to Ghana , South Africa though our platform should please send me a mail.
There is a little change in plan.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:23am On Sep 11, 2015
winetapper:
You sharing your business here is actually discouraging me to do business with you kindly create a new thread and do your business smiley

Good morning my modern winetrapper. Thanks for that great reminder to them, quite number of them has been posting them spam on these thread. I have no much talk for any of them because I have so many things to fix daily and I will advise they open their own thread too.

My great winetrapper I have an update for you patterning our business discussion. Please whatsapp / mail.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning my modern winetrapper. Thanks for that great reminder to them, quite number of them has been posting them spam on these thread. I have no much talk for any of them because I have so many things to fix daily and I will advise they open their own thread too.

My great winetrapper I have an update for you patterning our business discussion. Please whatsapp / mail.

Thanks
Mail sent sir smiley
Good morning
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Sir am I permitted to ask other importers on this thread what they are importing?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr Moses grin grin
God bless your new age and add more knowledge

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2015
winetapper:

Happy Birthday Mr Moses grin grin
God bless your new age and add more knowledge
Wow am short of words. "You will be celebrated".
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks

Happy birthday..LLNP

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks
Amen sir grin
First of all enjoy your day
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Eghosa1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Buddy. Have a fruitful day.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eghosa1:
Happy Birthday Buddy. Have a fruitful day.
Thanks My Brother From Another Mother.
Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by prettytasha(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
i need a bank that i can use their atm for online transactions without hassles , any suggestion ?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lacapine: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Happy birthday Mr moses. Though belated. Stumbled on your thread yesterday and I have been reading it since, I just finished now. Waoh! Your huilmilty is priceless, your willingness to genuinely help is out of this world. Am new and have bought ebooks like twice but none gave me these info you are giving and to think you are giving it for free is mind blowing. You sure know your trade soo well. Am deeply touched by this act of kindness.

May almighty God bless and keep you, may he prosper the works of your hands and may he answer you while you are yet still asking. This is the least you will ever be. Eyes have not seen niether has ears hard what God would do in your life. God bless you and yours sir.

Lastly I strongly advice those stumbling upon these thread to read from page 1 to 12. I made some aviodable errors all because I didn't read through. Now I know why my mail wasn't attended to.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lacapine: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2015
please gurus in the house, please when a supplier says "five from grant" what does it implies? tanx
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2015
lacapine:
please gurus in the house, please when a supplier says "five from grant" what does it implies? tanx

From my Lil experience grin
5from grant means you order from 5 above
smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2015
lacapine:

would have replied you since morning but the bots didn't allow me
Five from grant means your order should be from five above..
Ask your questions they would be entertainedsmiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
lacapine:
Happy birthday Mr moses. Though belated. Stumbled on your thread yesterday and I have been reading it since, I just finished now. Waoh! Your huilmilty is priceless, your willingness to genuinely help is out of this world. Am new and have bought ebooks like twice but none gave me these info you are giving and to think you are giving it for free is mind blowing. You sure know your trade soo well. Am deeply touched by this act of kindness.

May almighty God bless and keep you, may he prosper the works of your hands and may he answer you while you are yet still asking. This is the least you will ever be. Eyes have not seen niether has ears hard what God would do in your life. God bless you and yours sir.

Lastly I strongly advice those stumbling upon these thread to read from page 1 to 12. I made some aviodable errors all because I didn't read through. Now I know why my mail wasn't attended to.

Nice & Remarkable Words That Keeps Fueling The Mind To Share More...
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
winetapper:
would have replied you since morning but the bots didn't allow me
Five from grant means your order should be from five above..
Ask your questions they would be entertainedsmiley
Hmmmm... Indeed It Really Gliding The Heart The Way We Share & Answer Questions To Those Who Really Want To Know More.... Mr Winetapper Thanks For All Your Effort Answering Most Questions Here.

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Hmmmm... Indeed It Really Gliding The Heart The Way We Share & Answer Questions To Those Who Really Want To Know More.... Mr Winetapper Thanks For All Your Effort Answering Most Questions Here.

Bravo
lol sir please oo I didn't answer most of the questions oo
It's the one am sure of that I can reply and most of them are from the one you taught me sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
winetapper:
lol sir please oo I didn't answer most of the questions oo
It's the one am sure of that I can reply and most of them are from the one you taught me sir

Indeed You Have Learnt Well.

Bravo

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Clone2020(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hey AleAirHub, I'm new to importing from china, all I know is importing from the U.S. I will be in Guangzhou next month for the Canton Fair and this will be my first time visiting China... I was wondering if you can share any tips and also arrange to meet with u over there, thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lacapine: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2015
@wine tapper and moses. tanx for the reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.