Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175617 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning

Those Gadget Listed On Those Two Mention Sites Are Real But The Prices Tag Per Each And Our Review Will Help A Client To Get Original Brand/Type.

Thanks
Good day sir. sir I would be making use of ur services in importing some product frm 1688 pls how am I to go about the bank detailing n also I reside in minna, Niger state, pls can I have my goods delivered to my state?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
richysam:
Good day sir. sir I would be making use of ur services in importing some product frm 1688 pls how am I to go about the bank detailing n also I reside in minna, Niger state, pls can I have my goods delivered to my state?
Good afternoon.
1st thanks for showing interest in our services and the procedure is very simple. If you find any item that you want to purchase, carefully send us the link with the color,size,quantity you want. Then once a review has been carry on it, we will reply you the total cost including our account details & once payment is made we will kick start the processing.
Lastly , our clients items / Packages is pick & delivery by Ibl , Krismax Logistic Nation Wide.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Richyman(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please which of the sites mentioned sell quality and the cheapest tablet pc and other products directly from manufacturers.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Richyman:
Please which of the sites mentioned sell quality and the cheapest tablet pc and other products directly from manufacturers.
It depend on the type of categories you want to start with. Either branded or unbranded. JD.com , Tmall, suning is good for a great start.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good afternoon.
1st thanks for showing interest in our services and the procedure is very simple. If you find any item that you want to purchase, carefully send us the link with the color,size,quantity you want. Then once a review has been carry on it, we will reply you the total cost including our account details & once payment is made we will kick start the processing.
Lastly , our clients items / Packages is pick & delivery by Ibl , Krismax Logistic Nation Wide.
thank you sir for I'm rest assured on that. sir there is this product, (AIR PERM CURLER) I was searching on but could not find it, pls sir can you help me on that?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
richysam:
thank you sir for I'm rest assured on that. sir there is this product, (AIR PERM CURLER) I was searching on but could not find it, pls sir can you help me on that?
Hints: For easy and fast locating of items in any of those Chinese site, 1st convert the item word from English to simplified Chinese then copy and paste it in any of those Chinese site search bar. You are sure of getting 89% positive result of what you are looking for.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
AleAirHub:

Hints: For easy and fast locating of items in any of those Chinese site, 1st convert the item word from English to simplified Chinese then copy and paste it in any of those Chinese site search bar. You are sure of getting 89% positive result of what you are looking for.
Thanks
Make sure you use the right word because I try translating the word / item you were looking for no result.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
AleAirHub:

Make sure you use the right word because I try translating the word / item you were looking for no result.
I try that sir but got something different thought it's similar to wat I want but not the exact product
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2015
richysam:
I try that sir but got something different thought it's similar to wat I want but not the exact product
Good morning sir .
Pls search for the real or main name of the item
Just like you are searching for Indomine when what you need is Noodles
So a lil research about the product would help solve issues
Happy Sunday smiley
Cc. Mr Moses
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2015
winetapper:

Good morning sir .
Happy Sunday smiley
Cc. Mr Moses

Modern Winetapper as Oga Moses do call you. Pls teach me too oooo,i want to learn .

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2015
winetapper:

Good morning sir .
Happy Sunday smiley
Cc. Mr Moses
Good morning..
Your suggestion was quite OK and you can do more better than that.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2015
richysam:
Good morning sir...
You said the item name is:AIR PERM CURLER but my finding right word result gave me HAIR PERM. So which of these two words will be rightful to use to translate from English to Simplified Chinese.... Or Better Still Upload The Picture Of The Item & Uses...

Hints: These Question Just Won Best Ask Question Of The Month... Because These Are Most Ask Question By Our New & Old Clients...
Bravo
Happy Sunday
Happy Shopping
Happy Learning From Here...
Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by iamord(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2015
AleAirHub:

I Have Treated The Quotation Long Ago, Kindly Check Your Mail.

Thanks
pls what is your shipping charge and how long does it take to get here.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
iamord:
pls what is your shipping charge and how long does it take to get here.
Hello Sir.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;
https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning sir...
You said the item name is:AIR PERM CURLER but my finding right word result gave me HAIR PERM. So which of these two words will be rightful to use to translate from English to Simplified Chinese.... Or Better Still Upload The Picture Of The Item & Uses...

Hints: These Question Just Won Best Ask Question Of The Month... Because These Are Most Ask Question By Our New & Old Clients...
Bravo
Happy Sunday
Happy Shopping
Happy Learning From Here...
Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay
OK sir I prefer you use AIR CURLER for the translation, thank you sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
richysam:
What is the item use for?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
richysam:

This is still wrong ,I think it should be Hair Curler .
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
abbeyforex:

This is still wrong ,I think it should be Hair Curler .
I'm muted oooo, because what I saw is Hair Perm. Hair Curler Is Also Correct. If all these our finding is wrong then kindly state the using of Air Perm Curler here...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
@Aleair... good day bro... I email u and never get a reply from u. kindly get back to me here or email... I want to buy a car rim wheel from aliexpress and it cost $21 .how can u help me get across to Lagos. give me the total cost .I don't mind if u can also help me search for better quality rim cheap rim cover for a car. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
abbeyforex:

Modern Winetapper as Oga Moses do call you. Pls teach me too oooo,i want to learn .
See King is asking prince to teach him how to fight war grin

Sir am not even worthy to correct you when you are wrong I nevernever reach
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Isiri:
@Aleair... good day bro... I email u and never get a reply from u. kindly get back to me here or email... I want to buy a car rim wheel from aliexpress and it cost $21 .how can u help me get across to Lagos. give me the total cost .I don't mind if u can also help me search for better quality rim cheap rim cover for a car. thanks
Please Check Your Mail I Have Reply You.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Prec1ous(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice expository work here.
My own contributions to this wonderful work.

A free download for all.

DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE DOWNLOAD
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
AleAirHub:

I'm muted oooo, because what I saw is Hair Perm. Hair Curler Is Also Correct. If all these our finding is wrong then kindly state the using of Air Perm Curler here...
here is a picture of what I'm talking about

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
winetapper:

See King is asking prince to teach him how to fight war grin

Sir am not even worthy to correct you when you are wrong I nevernever reach
grin grin... Muted oooo, I'm following you guys.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have finally find some of them, below are there links.
http://m.1688.com/offer/1281692403.html

http://m.1688.com/offer/1296648567.html

http://m.1688.com/offer/45714548988.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.rhTceT

For more result copy and paste:
air curler 电吹风卷发器
In 1688.com search bar for more result...

Everyone should have a wonderful night rest.
Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
At last we have seen the hair curler
Hope it can curl money out too wink
Good night Family
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
winetapper:
At last we have seen the hair curler
Hope it can curl money out too wink
Good night Family
Yes ooo..
Good Night Family & Monday Is Another New Week So Plan Well..
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by smythy(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
@ale-air, i sent a mail to you pls reply ASAP
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Yes ooo..
Good Night Family & Monday Is Another New Week So Plan Well..

Good day Oga Moses, how is hustling? God bless our hustle. What is the situation report sir? Expecting to hear from you .
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Richyman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

It depend on the type of categories you want to start with. Either branded or unbranded. JD.com , Tmall, suning is good for a great start.

Please, which one would be best for branded and if those you mentioned are better what of '1688'?.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by babaloke: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

I Have Treated The Quotation Long Ago, Kindly Check Your Mail.
Thanks
Good afternoon, pls what s d update on my order; it s over 5 day s ago av made payment.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.
Yes We Do & That Charges Can Only Come In If The Items Will Be Inspected In Our Shezhen Warehouse & If The item Will Not Be Inspected Then Charges Will Not Be Included Because The Item Will Be Place And The Seller Waybill To Our Air cargo Office In Gz.
So The Choices Is Much On Any Of Our Clients Who Chooses To Use Our Our Services.
Thankrs

@moses.what of if the seller/manufacturer factory/shop is located in shezhen already.is one still going to pay for shipping to your warehouse in shezhen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.