Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (178354 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

OK, You Will Receive The Quotation Shortly...
Thanks
sir I sent you a mail but u are yet to respond. pls do sir cos I don't have much tym
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
richysam:
sir I sent you a mail but u are yet to respond. pls do sir cos I don't have much tym
I have reply you sir. please check and get back to us.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by wadetaw202: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

I have reply you sir. please check and get back to us.
Thanks

Pls op, I am about to ask a fooolish question. You can call me foooolish before or after answering the question, but all that matters is that you answer the question.

I checks tmall.com and I saw something's

1. Does the Y sign mean yen?

2. I saw a phone selling for Y5. Naira--yen exchange rate is 1.66 naira to 1 yen. Does that mean the phone costs 1naira x Y5=8.3 naira?!!!

3. Am I dreaming or this is real? ( you must answer)!

4. I notice that they do not have tv , laptops and stuffs like that. Or can you direct me to where I can see those?

I beg respond fast!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

Pls op, I am about to ask a fooolish question. You can call me foooolish before or after answering the question, but all that matters is that you answer the question.

I checks tmall.com and I saw something's

1. Does the Y sign mean yen?

2. I saw a phone selling for Y5. Naira--yen exchange rate is 1.66 naira to 1 yen. Does that mean the phone costs 1naira x Y5=8.3 naira?!!!

3. Am I dreaming or this is real? ( you must answer)!

4. I notice that they do not have tv , laptops and stuffs like that. Or can you direct me to where I can see those?

I beg respond fast!
learning never stops
1.Yes the ¥ means Chinese Yen
2.No the exchange is about 31-38naira per yen not too sure
3.You are not dreaming you didn't use the right exchange rate
4. Use suning.com the site you stated might have maybe you didn't search well enough

More of your questions would be entertained
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by wadetaw202: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
winetapper:
learning never stops
4. Use suning.com the site you stated might have maybe you didn't search well enough

Thanks for your response. Now, what is the minimum order quantity?

And I just checked online now and found that 1 naira equals 0.6 yen
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
winetapper:
learning never stops

You scored -0.1 over 4., Lol just kidding
Well you try but you can do more than that....
Hints: Yen = is Japanese Currency
Rmb/Yuan = Chinese Currency.
Thanks for your contributions...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

Thanks for your response. Now, what is the minimum order quantity?

And I just checked online now and found that 1 naira equals 0.6 yen
grin
My boss has corrected me
Yen is Japanese's currency
Yuan is China's currency
So what you see there is Yuan not Yen sorry for the error sir
Like I say we learn every day grin

Minimum order let me use example to explain
I want to buy my personal watch but the one I like and see has minimum order of 5 from/for grant
I won't be able to buy it again unless I buy from 5 above which 5 is their minimum order grin
Feel free to ask more
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
winetapper:
grin
My boss has corrected me
Yen is Japanese's currency
Yuan is China's currency
So what you see there is Yuan not Yen sorry for the error sir
Like I say we learn every day grin

Minimum order let me use example to explain
I want to buy my personal watch but the one I like and see has minimum order of 5 from/for grant
I won't be able to buy it again unless I buy from 5 above which 5 is their minimum order grin
Feel free to ask more
Sure, I Definitely No That One Person Will Keep Standing out To Contribute His Quarter Of Knowledge .... Keep It Up & Do More Research & I Do Hope You Will Also Share The Wonders Of You Visiting NL Everyday....Nice Contributions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Sure, I Definitely No That One Person Will Keep Standing out To Contribute His Quarter Of Knowledge .... Keep It Up & Do More Research & I Do Hope You Will Also Share The Wonders Of You Visiting NL Everyday....Nice Contributions
smiley obrigado
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Segekesy(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Helo can you ship heavy duty machine like the borehole drilling machine?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Segekesy:
Helo can you ship heavy duty machine like the borehole drilling machine?
Yes we can and it will be though sea shipping.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi Moses,
I received ur mail, does it mean the rest have not arrived at ur local warehouse?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
ollybode:

Hi Moses,
I received ur mail, does it mean the rest have not arrived at ur local warehouse?

Yes Sir And One Just Arrive Yesterday Evening So Let See How It Will Look Like Before The Week Runs Out....

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
richysam:
good day sir, sorry for the delay but pls sir i just want to know if there will be any other thing attech to the air curler machine or just the pictured i posted above in (page 15), before i proceed with the order placement, thanks.
Good evening...
it is just the picture only and no other thing is attach...
thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening...
it is just the picture only and no other thing is attach...
thanks
thank you sir, for u av been most helpful but sir, what I need is the complete set (curler + device) see pics below
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
pics

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:12am On Sep 26, 2015
richysam:
thank you sir, for u av been most helpful but sir, what I need is the complete set (curler + device) see pics below
Good morning.
I will also thank you for been so resourceful & taking your time doing finding with specifications to make sure you really get what you desire.....
Hints: I'm also using these medium to announce to everyone who chooses to import items from China should pay more attention to color, sized,description, etc and why we will strictly pay attention to goods defects, short-supply from the seller,sending different entirely item etc. Because since we introduce inspection services, short supply has been the major solved problem a situation were by you will order for 5pics of items the seller will choose to supply just only 4pics and these has enable us to recover the fund and others is sending a broken items to our warehouse mostly items like watches so when notice, we take up a immediately action to resolve it.

NOTICE: Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Thanks For Your Patronage.
Moses, E.
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2015
richysam:
pics
Good morning.
when I'm less busy today in the office, I will assist you do finding and get back to you sir.

thanks

NOTICE: Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Thanks For Your Patronage.
Moses, E.
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello Every One....

Please Am Indeed Of Mini Hub Or Office Along Ajoa Estate, Lagos State.

Please Contact Us With A Moderate Rate For 1Year...

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by femimike1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello, plz which site can I get quality and affordable selfie sticks? My target are students n I want to import cheap products for them but also quality so that they can patronize me next time.. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:
Hello, plz which site can I get quality and affordable selfie sticks? My target are students n I want to import cheap products for them but also quality so that they can patronize me next time.. thanks
u can get ur selfie sticks from the following sites
www.gearbest.com
www.JD.com (Chinese classified site,so you definitely need the help of ale-airpay).
www.dangdang.com ( also classified)
www.aliexpress.com but some how expensive compare to some sites but you can still get better offers.
www.1688.com (classy-fried, without the help of ALE-AIRPAY *smile*) and more
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by femimike1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by femimike1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:

Thanks so much, so I have found the ones I wanted on 1688. Com but how will I request for wholesale price? Is it on the site or not? .. now Let's say I need d help Of ALEPAY, will i pay ALEPAY directly for d goods n shipping to Nigeria at once?? And when d goods has finally has arrived in Lagos, will I pay for ale-pay agents fees or customs fees??

And plz, how do I resolve issues like this ¥6.80-19.80 .. I know its Chinese currency n i have converted it to dollar, but which amount will I pay?? 6.80 or 19.80 ..plz help

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
@femimike1
Now you have gotten the link send it to his mail containing the quantity,colour,size ,and any other information attached to it
Then he would send you a quotation consisting of
Your total item price,commission charge, shipping charges based on kilo
Any other unanswered questions can be answered by our boss wink
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=femimike1 post=38407247][/quote]quest1: now each item cost from d rang of 6.80-19.18 yuan depending on d price within the rang d seller wants to sell for and also an item with such rang means you can bargain if the seller brings out a price. note: u can buy the item from the starting price which is 6.80 but for better fixed price u can still carry out further research. remember d buying is done by ALE-AIRPAY, all u need to do is get the item u want, send the link to ALE and wait for your goods to land.
As for the payment, yes you pay to Ale-airpay and like I ve said he will be d one to do d buying.
Pls don't 4get to send him the quantity you need as u send the link.
you only pay for our goods, commission and any other charges that will be told bu ALE-AIRPAY to you and if u stay outside of lag, there are agent that can ship to ur state, like kobomart and krixmas logistics
shey u grab?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
richysam:
quest1: now each item cost from d rang of 6.80-19.18 yuan depending on d price within the rang d seller wants to sell for and also an item with such rang means you can bargain if the seller brings out a price. note: u can buy the item from the starting price which is 6.80 but for better fixed price u can still carry out further research. remember d buying is done by ALE-AIRPAY, all u need to do is get the item u want, send the link to ALE and wait for your goods to land.
As for the payment, yes you pay to Ale-airpay and like I ve said he will be d one to do d buying.
you only pay for our goods, commission and any other charges that will be told bu ALE-AIRPAY to you and if u stay outside of lag, there are agent that can ship to ur state, like kobomart and krixmas logistics
shey u grab?

wow these is a well detail comprehensive answer, keep it up and I will reply you soon before till Monday patterning the air curler stuff.
thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by femimike1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
richysam:
quest1: now each item cost from d rang of 6.80-19.18 yuan depending on d price within the rang d seller wants to sell for and also an item with such rang means you can bargain if the seller brings out a price. note: u can buy the item from the starting price which is 6.80 but for better fixed price u can still carry out further research. remember d buying is done by ALE-AIRPAY, all u need to do is get the item u want, send the link to ALE and wait for your goods to land.
shey u grab?

I don dey grab small small... thanks for d response
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by femimike1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
winetapper:
@femimike1
Now you have gotten the link send it to his mail containing the quantity,colour,size ,and any other information attached to it
Then he would send you a quotation consisting of
Your total item price,commission charge, shipping charges based on kilo
Any other unanswered questions can be answered by our boss wink

Thanks boss …I heard some people talking about nonikings and st patrick, any info abt these?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:

I don dey grab small small... thanks for d response
abi , it is good to hear that. bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:

Thanks boss …I heard some people talking about nonikings and st patrick, any info abt these?
they assist in shipping down your items sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good evening every one.
Ale-AirPay may kickoff a cash transfer to India, Uk,USA,Japan, Hong Kong very soon and our beta module of business will be launch also ...
Maximum transfer limit per a client daily will be a range of $1000/$1500 daily and it can only be more than that if some security measures is met.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good evening every one.
Ale-AirPay may kickoff a cash transfer to India, Uk,USA,Japan, Hong Kong very soon and our beta module of business will be launch also ...
Maximum transfer limit per a client daily will be a range of $1000/$1500 daily and it can only be more than that if some security measures is met.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.