Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175607 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
winetapper:
ehya wish am still in Nigeria cry

Sir pls check your whatsapp messages from me
Thank you
cool...Really... Were did you travel too....Banana Republic right.... Lol grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 2:12am On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

cool...Really... Were did you travel too....Banana Republic right.... Lol grin grin grin.

Sir..check your email and get back to me asap.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

banana republic kor
Plantain island ni tongue
Abeg pls reply the mail I sent it is important sir
Good morning smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by falansa: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening.....
Please They Are Many Quite Numbers Of Xmas Selling Items But Base On Our Find And Numbers Of Events That Will Take Place On Xmas Period, These Very List Will Sell Like Mad In Places Like
1. Calabar Canival ===================== 100% Sure

2. Childern Father Christmas Parties ========== 100% Sure

3. Xmas Gift, Marriage Celemony Gift, Company Xmas Gift,Etc.

From Our Research In Most Of Our Leading Shopping Sites in Nigeria, An Arveage LED Watch Goes For #1000 Upward. Selfie Mod Stick Is 1200 Upward. Fancy Face Mask Should Be Around 500/700.

Here Is How It Goes....
Our Target Prices For LED Watches Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #150/200.

Our Target Prices For Selfie Mod Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #300/500

Our Target Prices For Fancy Face Mask Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around 100/180

Please Note That These Breakdown Is Just A Guide And Clear Picture On How It Will Look Like For The Benefit Of Every One
Lastly, Please Share Your Veiws And Suggestion. All Is Highly Welcome Here.....

Is Your Servant; Moses.E@Ale-AirPay.
Bravo

I'm in... add me 08060761475
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2015
winetapper:
banana republic kor
Plantain island ni tongue
Abeg pls reply the mail I sent it is important sir
Good morning smiley
Good morning...
Please kindly message me again, I formatted my smartphone yesterday because of bug related issues. So chat me up again & once we retrieve that payment details, I will buzz up.
干杯

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning...
Please kindly message me again, I formatted my smartphone yesterday because of bug related issues. So chat me up again & once we retrieve that payment details, I will buzz up.
干杯
Alright sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by naijaboiy: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
winetapper:
Alright sir
I don't really understand why I see you on this thread daily.

Are you into business?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't really understand why I see you on this thread daily.

Are you into business?
Yes Boss cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning...
干杯

bros abeg check ur email.bro.u never get back to me.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Isiri:

bros abeg check ur email.
I will sir...
As regard the importation group or quotations?... Please let me know...
Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good afternoon everyone....
Group will be created tomorrow on these selected items. For those interested, please kindly forward your whatsapp number and email I'd to our email. So we can add you up.
Admission: free.
Expected number of people: 12 -15.
Please share your views...
Is Your Servant.
摩西
Our meeting time is: 7pm.
Please take note
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:
I will sir... As regard the importation group or quotations?... Please let me know... Cheers
QUOTATION....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please take note

Sent mail and am yet to be added to any group yet...any qualm??
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:

Sent mail and am yet to be added to any group yet...any qualm??
I will add up everyone before 7pm sir....
Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

I will add up everyone before 7pm sir....
Cheers

Okkk
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please take note
Good Evening Every-One....
Please We Have Extended The Meeting To Tomorrow To Enable People Who Has Not Submitted The Whatsapp Number To Do So And I Will Be Adding All The Number Right Away.....
Have A Wonderful Night Rest....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ZUBY77(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
So OP..
Where in Guangzhou are you based?
I would like to visit your office since I m in Guangzhou at the moment.
It will give me a good idea of what you do and make me write a review for you.
I believe it will make people trust you more plus I might use your company for some business as well.
I visit Guangyuanxi Lu for business almost on daily basis.

You can reach me on 13129324580..
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZUBY77:
So OP..
Where in Guangzhou are you based?
I would like to visit your office since I m in Guangzhou at the moment.
It will give me a good idea of what you do and make me write a review for you.
I believe it will make people trust you more plus I might use your company for some business as well.
I visit Guangyuanxi Lu for business almost on daily basis.

You can reach me on 13129324580..
Good Evening Sir....
Thanks For Stopping By.... At Currently I Am Not In China But Nigeria. All Our Transactions/Dealing In China, Hong Kong , Japan Is Been Conducted From Our Nigeria Head-Office With Our Strong Network Team In Our Hub Location In Guangzhou & Shenzhen.
Thanks & I Will Give You A Call During China Time Around 2/3pm Tomorrow....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Sir....
Thanks For Stopping By.... At Currently I Am Not In China But Nigeria. All Our Transactions/Dealing In China, Hong Kong , Japan Is Been Conducted From Our Nigeria Head-Office With Our Strong Network Team In Our Hub Location In Guangzhou & Shenzhen.

can I transfer it to u or do I need to go to bank And send it..
how long does it takes to delivered after have paid

check ur mail again
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2015
boss .have sent d cash to ur fcmb acct . do keep me posted and check my goods well before purchase .thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Tolucciii: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2015
here is my email: tolucc01@gmail.com. WhatsApp: 08068616795. I major in male and female watches.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Tolucciii: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2015
plz add me asap. I want to learn from other gurus too.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by saints2(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Sir....

You are yet to add me on whatsapp... My email is rtm......@hotmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Isiri:
boss .have sent d cash to ur fcmb acct . do keep me posted and check my goods well before purchase .thanks
it was proccess immediately you hit our account yesterday... once it get to our warehouse... we will prompt you...
thank you sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

it was proccess immediately you hit our account yesterday... once it get to our warehouse... we will prompt you...
thank you sir

ok sir.. add me on ur WhatsApp group .want to learn also. 08023500268
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Hi Moses,
what is the situation report, sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ollybode:
Hi Moses, what is the situation report, sir.
WHEN IT ARRIVE, WE WILL CONTACT YOU.... IS STILL ON TRANSIT... THANKS
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bukolaaa(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello
Someone pls help me out with this my aliexpres order. This are the tracking number to my order but I just don't understand whats going on with them.
YC823091620YW
RG007221681MY
SYL00049494KK
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olamibiddy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
PLEASE, I've not been added 2 d whatsapp group. Please add me o 08078223355.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:32am On Oct 16, 2015
olamibiddy:
PLEASE, I've not been added 2 d whatsapp group. Please add me o 08078223355.
I will advice you add me up in your list because am not seeing your number on whatsapp.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.