Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175630 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Carmal90:

Will need the led watch, pls help me source for it, need like 100 pieces...urgent
Good morning...
My OGA wait 1st. We are trying to see how those items can be imported in large quantity so as to cut down cost. Maybe group importation will solve that or not. So mean why I will get back to you and everyone on these within a short while.
Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning...
My OGA wait 1st. We are trying to see how those items can be imported in large quantity so as to cut down cost. Maybe group importation will solve that or not. So mean why I will get back to you and everyone on these within a short while.
Cheers

Bravo..
you are a gem
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
@AleAirHub. What is the yuan to naira conversion now. And what yuan amount range would you consider to be cheap for a good wrist watch?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tugrow(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please is biro pen contraband goods in Nigeria, A friend just told me
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
shecsyshecsy:
Pure/Sachet water biz... Good business, what do you think? Machines for Pure/sachet water available..also, packaging, liquid and powder packaging machines available CHECK IT OUT..www.dcapitalopendoor.com
Jig5aw:
Fairly used Single Band impulse plastic sealer is up for sale. Interested persons can contact seller on 07062194569 or 09081132354. Price is negotiable
You want to reap where you did not sow you know Baba God is not a man you can't cheat him
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
tugrow:
Please is biro pen contraband goods in Nigeria, A friend just told me

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma.

I Will Do A Research And Get Back To You Shortly...

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nnaabros:
@AleAirHub. What is the yuan to naira conversion now. And what yuan amount range would you consider to be cheap for a good wrist watch?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
winetapper:
You want to reap where you did not sow you know Baba God is not a man you can't cheat him

Thank You Winetrapper....
Let Keep Spamming The Thread They Should Know Better That Success Don't Come Over Night....
8Yrs Is Not A Joke or Beans.....
Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tugrow(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma.

I Will Do A Research And Get Back To You Shortly...

Bravo
ok , thanks very much, hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nnaabros:
sir 36-38 naira per YUan
Range from 78-80and above depends on the type of watch
The 78-80 for gold watches
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Remilekun101: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

want to import Heat Transfer machine... How Much
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by aralgreen: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
hi mr moses plw where do i import microsoft lumia original phone ann any idea about price
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
aralgreen:
hi mr moses plw where do i import microsoft lumia original phone ann any idea about price

Suning.com , JD.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
winetapper:
sir 36-38 naira per YUan
Range from 78-80and above depends on the type of watch
The 78-80 for gold watches
Bravo cool

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by gentle007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning...
Cheers
I'm in
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
gentle007:

I'm in
Nobody sir.
By Monday we must have finalize all arrangement to kick start the transactions if only people comply on time.
Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by okeyisyma: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening
Mr Ani Okechukwu Of Jumia Jforce S-south.
What are your claims state it here for everyone to see it. Beside my company has never done any transactions with you and we only met these very year during Jforce training in Port Harcourt & you were one of the speaker that lecture us that very day. I'm really ashamed of you, how low you have bring down your personality here for just no reasons like that....

I make my self clear again and again.
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, Operators of Ale-AirPay, Aleairsms, Aleaircafe. is never in any competition with any body or company but we are here to stay, dominant and render the best of our services we are known for.

Bravo

HI guys I use this medium to apologize to Aleair for my previous Comment which made it look as if they are scam, It is actually because of previous experiences I had. For the moment ale air is real, lets role with them.
The guy even knows me too well, so am looking forward to running deals with him.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
okeyisyma:
I don't trust this guy for now.... That's my own
okeyisyma:

HI guys I use this medium to apologize to Aleair for my previous Comment which made it look as if they are scam, It is actually because of previous experiences I had. For the moment ale air is real, lets role with them.
The guy even knows me too well, so am looking forward to running deals with him.

You are welcome sir smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good morning everyone.....
Xmas is fast approaching and smart-importers has already started placing their orders to avoid any unseen event that may delay their goods to arrival on time. So quickly I will list some items that Will sell like mad these season basic on our research and procurement basics.
Hottest List....
Selfie Mod
LED Watches
Fancy Face Mask

Good Evening.....
Please They Are Many Quite Numbers Of Xmas Selling Items But Base On Our Find And Numbers Of Events That Will Take Place On Xmas Period, These Very List Will Sell Like Mad In Places Like
1. Calabar Canival ===================== 100% Sure

2. Childern Father Christmas Parties ========== 100% Sure

3. Xmas Gift, Marriage Celemony Gift, Company Xmas Gift,Etc.

From Our Research In Most Of Our Leading Shopping Sites in Nigeria, An Arveage LED Watch Goes For #1000 Upward. Selfie Mod Stick Is 1200 Upward. Fancy Face Mask Should Be Around 500/700.

Here Is How It Goes....
Our Target Prices For LED Watches Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #150/200.

Our Target Prices For Selfie Mod Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #300/500

Our Target Prices For Fancy Face Mask Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around 100/180

Please Note That These Breakdown Is Just A Guide And Clear Picture On How It Will Look Like For The Benefit Of Every One
Lastly, Please Share Your Veiws And Suggestion. All Is Highly Welcome Here.....

Is Your Servant; Moses.E@Ale-AirPay.
Bravo

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bro am in on this joint importation thing ohhhh
AleAirHub:

Good Evening.....
Please They Are Many Quite Numbers Of Xmas Selling Items But Base On Our Find And Numbers Of Events That Will Take Place On Xmas Period, These Very List Will Sell Like Mad In Places Like

From Our Research In Most Of Our Leading Shopping Sites in Nigeria, An Arveage LED Watch Goes For #1000 Upward. Selfie Mod Stick Is 1200 Upward. Fancy Face Mask Should Be Around 500/700.

Here Is How It Goes....
Our Target Prices For LED Watches Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #150/200.

Our Target Prices For Selfie Mod Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around #300/500

Our Target Prices For Fancy Face Mask Per 1 Including Shipping Cost To Lagos Should Be Around 100/180

Please Note That These Breakdown Is Just A Guide And Clear Picture On How It Will Look Like For The Benefit Of Every One

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olamibiddy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Great job!!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening.....

Here Is How It Goes....

Bravo

Am following sir,..pl
Pls update soon about your package for us
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Enoquin(f): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked *spreads mat* How did I miss this thread?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening.....

Here Is How It Goes....

Bravo
Good afternoon everyone....
Group will be created tomorrow on these selected items. For those interested, please kindly forward your whatsapp number and email I'd to our email. So we can add you up.
Admission: free.
Expected number of people: 12 -15.
Please share your views...
Is Your Servant.
摩西
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olamibiddy(f): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just sent u a mail. Thanks so much 4 dis great opportunity. Olubunmi( precious 'Dara).
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
olamibiddy:
Just sent u a mail. Thanks so much 4 dis great opportunity. Olubunmi( precious 'Dara).
You are welcome ma...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by saints2(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

You are welcome ma...

Sent you a mail, Moses
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good afternoon everyone....
Group will be created tomorrow on these selected items. For those interested, please kindly forward your whatsapp number and email I'd to our email. So we can add you up.
Admission: free.
Expected number of people: 12 -15.
Please share your views...
Is Your Servant.
摩西
Good evening....
Count down....
8 persons is remaining to makeup 15 people in numbers.
Note only 15 persons will be allowed....
Bravo and have a wonderful night rest...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening....
Count down....
Please if you know how to print on LED Watch Brand, please kindly contact us. We have some persons that want to customize their own.....
Email us your charges ranging from 50pics -500pics. Between now till 4pm on 13/10/2015.
Sign
Mgt
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening....
Count down....
ehya wish am still in Nigeria cry

Sir pls check your whatsapp messages from me
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.