Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175654 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
Happy Sunday Copy out the links and send them to his mail Please note Under each link specify The colour The size The quantity Any other necessary details for the wear and you would get a quotation for it Enjoy smiley
check ur mail..just sent u 4 mail now.await ur reply. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Isiri:

Nada don't use my mail rather
Instantpay25@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lambvard: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:09am On Oct 05, 2015
lambvard:
Thanks for stopping by we see your brake light grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2015
Isiri:

Good morning Sir.
Your buying request have been received and I will personal work on the quotation and get back to you shortly.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone,

For Those Who's Goods Arrive Last Week Friday Though Express And Have Made Their Clearing Payment. Your Details Have Been Submitted To Krismax Logistics And You Will Be Contacted Shortly. And Why Those Who Has Not Make Their Payment Should Do So Before Now Till 12noon Tomorrow, Demurrage Charges May Apply!!!.

Hints:
1.). We Are Using These Opportunity To Announce To Our Prudent Clients That We Shall Be Delaying Any Purchase From Aliexpress.com For 12/24 Hours After A Client Must Have Made The Payment To Us. Reasons Is For Use To Ask The Seller For A Price Reduction From Their Items/Product And Any Reduction Be Made Shall Be Communicated To Our Client Though Mail Or Whatsapp Just The Way We Refund 1688.com Cash Back To Buyers.[ Note These New Development Only Apply To Aliexpress Purchase]

2). Please We Are Looking For Trusted And Time Keeping Logistics Company To Pick Up & Delivery Items To Our Clients Nationwide. These Is To Serve Our Client Data Base That Has Increase In Numbers.

3). We Shall Be Needing A Services Of A Good Sound Computer Literate In 2003/2010 Excel And Word. Very Soon.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning Sir.
Your buying request have been received and I will personal work on the quotation and get back to you shortly.
Thanks

Thank u boss
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

1.). We Are Using These Opportunity To Announce To Our Prudent Clients That We Shall Be Delaying Any Purchase From Aliexpress.com For 12/24 Hours After A Client Must Have Made The Payment To Us. Reasons Is For Use To Ask The Seller For A Price Reduction From Their Items/Product And Any Reduction Be Made Shall Be Communicated To Our Client Though Mail Or Whatsapp Just The Way We Refund 1688.com Cash Back To Buyers.[ Note These New Development Only Apply To Aliexpress Purchase]
Na this post sweet me pass smiley keep it up Boss
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Isiri:

Thank u boss

Please check your mail and once the payment is made, we will still negotiate to see if a reduction will be made.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
Na this post sweet me pass smiley keep it up Boss

Sure Everyone Will Like It.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tugrow(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Does anyone know this company, is it a Nigerian shipping company, or not, my shipper mistakenly sent my goods to them

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
THE GAME-CHANGER

Does anybody ever think of importing KNOWLEDGE instead of just products. Most of these items people import can be easily produced here in Nigeria with the proper machinery and know-how. Why not connect with these manufacturers and find a way of learning to produce and manufacture most of these products to make Nigeria become and industrial giant. I believe that was how China got to where they are today..

Everybody takes pride in importing, looking for which stuff to import. Nobody thinks of importing the KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and TECHNOLOGY. We wait for China to produce and them, with few clicks of a phone or computer button, you import. That is not how a nation grows
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnaabros:
THE GAME-CHANGER

Does anybody ever think of importing KNOWLEDGE instead of just products. Most of these items people import can be easily produced here in Nigeria with the proper machinery and know-how. Why not connect with these manufacturers and find a way of learning to produce and manufacture most of these products to make Nigeria become and industrial giant. I believe that was how China got to where they are today..

Everybody takes pride in importing, looking for which stuff to import. Nobody thinks of importing the KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and TECHNOLOGY. We wait for China to produce and them, with few clicks of a phone or computer button, you import. That is not how a nation grows
Good day sir....
So who are we to be blame now... If I may ask, what are your great impact you have implemented to correct those errors.....
Beside the reusable diapers on your signature was it produce in Nigeria or China?....

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good day sir....
So who are we to be blame now... If I may ask, what are your great impact you have implemented to correct those errors.....
Beside the reusable diapers on your signature was it produce in Nigeria or China?....

of course ,I am culpable and I don't blame any other importer either. My greatest wish is to go to china and learn the technology to produce even just one of our numerous imported products. The impact I am making now is that I am rousing awareness, a cry for change in focus
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnaabros:

of course ,I am culpable and I don't blame any other importer either. My greatest wish is to go to china and learn the technology to produce even just one of our numerous imported products. The impact I am making now is that I am rousing awareness, a cry for change in focus

Thank God You Said The Truth, If Not I Was About Send Anti - Spam To Arrest Your Account..... Lol.
Lastly, Pray Harder That Your Dreams Of Going To China To Learn Will Come Tru.
As For Me Let Importation Continue.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Nnaabros you made point tho but
What is the need when you get those machines and still import the Raw materials to process them
If we have the raw material then we would think of producing them that is why we don't import cement, sugar, rice,book,pots etc
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
winetapper:
@Nnaabros you made point tho but
What is the need when you get those machines and still import the Raw materials to process them
If we have the raw material then we would think of producing them that is why we don't import cement, sugar, rice,book,pots etc
Very clear and simple....

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Good Morning Our Dear Prudent Clients.

We are here to announce that China national holidays has just ended today be 7/10/2015. So our transactions has bounce back to normal and those of our clients whose goods is awaiting shipping, will be ship to Nigeria though normal cargo shipping method on 8/10/2015.
And those waiting for their quotation cost feedback ,your mail will be updated today and tomorrow.

On behalf of my team in China & Nigeria, we say very big thank you for your patronage.
Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by oluwamitomisin: 2:43am On Oct 09, 2015
I have a little problem and i hope you can help. I didnt know you 'exist' i would have contacted you earlier. I ordered a phone screen from aliexpress since August, and yet to make receipt of it. Can you kindly help with the status of my item? My tracking number is RK236169247CN on China post (http://intmail.11185.cn/zdxt/yjcx/). I look forward to your response. Thanks.

AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

For Those Who's Goods Arrive Last Week Friday Though Express And Have Made Their Clearing Payment. Your Details Have Been Submitted To Krismax Logistics And You Will Be Contacted Shortly. And Why Those Who Has Not Make Their Payment Should Do So Before Now Till 12noon Tomorrow, Demurrage Charges May Apply!!!.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwamitomisin:
I have a little problem and i hope you can help. I didnt know you 'exist' i would have contacted you earlier. I ordered a phone screen from aliexpress since August, and yet to make receipt of it. Can you kindly help with the status of my item? My tracking number is RK236169247CN on China post (http://intmail.11185.cn/zdxt/yjcx/). I look forward to your response. Thanks.

Good Morning Sir/Ma.
Your item/package is already in Lagos, Nigeria. So I will advice you visit nearest Nipost office for a pick up. Below is the status details.
Mail Item Number RK236169247CN
Last Event Detail UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT
Weight 0.080
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO)

EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Sep 10 2015 8:10AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGDUG
Sep 10 2015 8:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGDUG
Sep 9 2015 1:30PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGIBAD NGLOSA
Sep 9 2015 11:49AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
10 Sep 2015 Unsuccessful item delivery Other
You can use these link to track it yourself; http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

Cheers and have a wonderful experience.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 5:32am On Oct 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.
Your item/package is already in Lagos, Nigeria. So I will advice you visit nearest Nipost office for a pick up. Below is the status details.
Weight 0.080
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG

EVENT DETAILS

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
You can use these link to track it yourself; http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

@Oluwamitomisin, Your item have been in Dugbe,Ibadan since September 10 but you are not available when they tried to deliver your item or maybe your address is not traceable. Go to the post office at Dugbe to know if it still there cos this is almost 30days and items not claimed within 30days of arrival are always returned to Lagos. check on them first,they will tell you what to do next.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwamitomisin:

@Oluwamitomisin, Your item have been in Dugbe,Ibadan since September 10 but you are not available when they tried to deliver your item or maybe your address is not traceable. Go to the post office at Dugbe to know if it still there cos this is almost 30days and items not claimed within 30days of arrival are always returned to Lagos. check on them first,they will tell you what to do next.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.
Weight 0.080
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG

EVENT DETAILS

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS

Good morning.
Sorry i forget to addup Nipost Dugbe branch in Ibadan my post. So I will advice you rush down to that location for a pick up and remember to take along few cash in your pocket should be case they ask for it and if the package weight is not much, they may charge you #500.
Remember to share your experience here.
Good morning to every one
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

@abbeyforex. thanks for your contribution but next time try to acknowledge the 1st contribution that has been contributed by someone else & point out were there was mistake, expect if nor.
Have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Icecream4U(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2015
save yourselves the wahala and buy from gearbest.com, choose free shipping. I did, my goods took 14days to arrive nigeria. no shipping cost. grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi AleAirHub, good to hear that I have been anxiously waiting..... did you see my whatsApp msg. when should I be expecting........?
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Our Dear Prudent Clients.

We are here to announce that China national holidays has just ended today be 7/10/2015. So our transactions has bounce back to normal and se of our clients whose goods is awaiting shipping, will be ship to Nigeria though normal cargo shipping method on 8/10/2015.
And those waiting for their quotation cost feedback ,your mail will be updated today and tomorrow.

On behalf of my team in China & Nigeria, we say very big thank you for your patronage.
Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by oluwamitomisin: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks so much. I never knew it'll be handled by nipost. I kept checking on China Mail

abbeyforex:

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by oluwamitomisin: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks for your help. I never knew the item will be handled by nipost. Could it be that nipost doesn't do home delivery?

AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.
Weight 0.080
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG

EVENT DETAILS

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by shecsyshecsy: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pure/Sachet water biz... Good business, what do you think? Machines for Pure/sachet water available..also, packaging, liquid and powder packaging machines available CHECK IT OUT..www.dcapitalopendoor.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning everyone.....
Xmas is fast approaching and smart-importers has already started placing their orders to avoid any unseen event that may delay their goods to arrival on time. So quickly I will list some items that Will sell like mad these season basic on our research and procurement basics.
Hottest List....
Selfie Mod
LED Watches
Fancy Face Mask

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Jig5aw(f): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Fairly used Single Band impulse plastic sealer is up for sale. Interested persons can contact seller on 07062194569 or 09081132354. Price is negotiable
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good morning everyone.....
Xmas is fast approaching and smart-importers has already started placing their orders to avoid any unseen event that may delay their goods to arrival on time. So quickly I will list some items that Will sell like mad these season basic on our research and procurement basics.
Hottest List....
Selfie Mod
LED Watches
Fancy Face Mask

Will need the led watch, pls help me source for it, need like 100 pieces...urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.