Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175719 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Engrr(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2016
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Engrr:
I sent you a mail sir
We will reply you shortly thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2016
frixie:
It took me time to go through this thread. I am more than informed here. The quality of information here is amazing. Thank u for all the good work.

Welcome ! You have just crossed the first hurdle,the second hurdle to cross is to GET STARTED.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Good Morning Every-One...

Later Today, We Shall Been Looking On How To Know Chinese Merchant That Can Fulfill Delivery To Any Agent Address In Within 48Hours Without Costing Any Additional Charges Different From Their Now Local Express Charge....
The Essence Of These Reviews Is For Those Who ARE NOT PATIENCE or REALLY NEED THEIR GOODS VERY URGENTLY IN NIGERIA....
Remarks...
Note That Some Merchant May Charge You Few Extra RMB To Fasting The Delivery.....
+++For Those Who Needs Cash Flow Into China Alipay And Their Local Bank, You Can Contact Me Though My Mail ID Below My Signature....
+++ Remember That Chinese Holiday Is Very Near And Activities Like Local Shipping From The Merchant Store To Agent Address, Repackaging And Shipping Out Is Going To Be Affected Direct Or Indirectly So TAKE NOTE OF THAT...
+++ Please Be Very Careful Of Those You Source Your PAYPAL FUND From Scam Rate Has Increase Since 3Weeks Now, BE WARNED...
Bravo!!!
Cc Winetapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2016
PearlStreet:

Hello, kindly help me get the landing cost of this to Nigeria:

http://detail.1688.com/offer/45391318662.html?spm=0.0.0.0.c0dlRI#

My email is: qu*****qu*.ng@gmail.com

Thanks.
Good morning.
Please a notice not to you alone by also others .
Please stop dropping your Email address or phone number here.
For we would not be held responsible for any damages it may cost you when scammers get hold of it.
thank you
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by PearlStreet(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2016
winetapper:
Good morning.
Please a notice not to you alone by also others .
Please stop dropping your Email address or phone number here.
For we would not be held responsible for any damages it may cost you when scammers get hold of it.
thank you

Thanks a lot, I hv modified it.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good evening everyone...

Getting things done in an easy way is everybody desire and as regarding online shopping and procurement, getting your goods when expected is one goal that every buyer don't joke with.... But it really hurt me to see many of Nigerians who is into China procurement don't give any special attentions to that effect and what comes over their minds is to check for the cheapest price without knowing if the merchant will fulfill their local delivery time-frame on time and to cut the whole story short THEY WILL TRY TO LAY THE BLAMES ON THE PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC COY HANDLING THEIR JOB embarassed embarassed embarassed. Which is total wrong and note i am not trying to say that some logistic coy don't have their own factors too, but i believe if the BUYER prepare his or her list very well the issues as Delay in delivery to any merchant address will be limited to 5% and 15% if any issues like MISSING ITEMS, WRONG ITEMS and others......

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good evening everyone...

Getting things done in an easy way is everybody desire and as regarding online shopping and procurement, getting your goods when expected is one goal that every buyer don't joke with.... But it really hurt me to see many of Nigerians who is into China procurement don't give any special attentions to that effect and what comes over their minds is to check for the cheapest price without knowing if the merchant will fulfill their local delivery time-frame on time and to cut the whole story short THEY WILL TRY TO LAY THE BLAMES ON THE PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC COY HANDLING THEIR JOB embarassed embarassed embarassed. Which is total wrong and note i am not trying to say that some logistic coy don't have their own factors too, but i believe if the BUYER prepare his or her list very well the issues as Delay in delivery to any merchant address will be limited to 5% and 15% if any issues like MISSING ITEMS, WRONG ITEMS and others......
Without wasting much of our time let quickly look at simple and smart ways to get these very errors corrected and our case study site is : 1688.com...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Without wasting much of our time let quickly look at simple and smart ways to get these very errors corrected and our case study site is : 1688.com...

Before you kickoff your sourcing in any Chinese sites i keep telling people or my clients, make sure you use google translator to translate the word from English to Chinese.... Nobody Do That--------IT WILL GIVE YOU 65% RESULT OF YOUR SEARCH, NOTE THAT TODAY!!!
Kindly Visit 1688.com with any webpage that can translate the page to English[ PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME OR[b] USE S3.Google Translator add-on[/b] FOR FIREFOX: Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/s3google-translator/?src=search .
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Before you kickoff your sourcing in any Chinese sites i keep telling people or my clients, make sure you use google translator to translate the word from English to Chinese.... Nobody Do That--------IT WILL GIVE YOU 65% RESULT OF YOUR SEARCH, NOTE THAT TODAY!!!
Kindly Visit 1688.com with any webpage that can translate the page to English[ PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME OR[b] USE S3.Google Translator add-on[/b] FOR FIREFOX: Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/s3google-translator/?src=search .

Steps
Visit 1688.com with any of those translating Add-on or browser and once the page has opened , it will automatically translate to English and if you are using S3 google translator and below picture is what the page will look like

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Steps
Visit 1688.com with any of those translating Add-on or browser and once the page has opened , it will automatically translate to English and if you are using S3 google translator and below picture is what the page will look like

Next Step
I Will be using the English word : Shoe why in simplified Chinese is translated like: 鞋
Copy and paste your English translated Chinese word into the 1688.com search bar and wait for the result..... And below screenshot is my result

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Next Step
I Will be using the English word : Shoe why in simplified Chinese is translated like: 鞋
Copy and paste your English translated Chinese word into the 1688.com search bar and wait for the result..... And below screenshot is my result
Next Step....
Carefully take your mouse to the left side of the translated page and locate delivery with 48hours, please find the screenshot below;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Next Step....
Carefully take your mouse to the left side of the translated page and locate delivery with 48hours, please find the screenshot below;
To Be Cont...
+++ Please Not That Chinese Has Started Their Holiday & It Is Going To Last For 2Weeks , So Logistic Shipment Is Going To Be Affected Both Within And Out China. It Is Advisable You Use That Period To Arrange Yourself For Chinese New Year Procurement....

+++ The Holidays Don't Affect Our Chinese Alipay & Chinese Local Bank Deposit...

+++ Please Always Use Our Emails or Calls To Communicate With Us For Inquires That Needed Well Explanation And Our Wechat/Whatsapp Is For Transaction Followup / Updates...

+++ Please Note Note That We Shall Not Honor Any Inquires On Odd Hours Of Our Business Activities Mostly On Whatsapp/Wechat....

Thanks

Cc Winetapper
Cc abbeyforex
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
I balance on top my best palm tree waving my hands for you.
This is really a scarce information you just disclosed that would help purchase.
Keep it up sir

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
winetapper:
I balance on top my best palm tree waving my hands for you.
This is really a scarce information you just disclosed that would help purchase.
Keep it up sir

Please can i have some palm wine because i have some 404 meat wink wink here with me grin grin grin.

Thanks for stopping by and more awoof tips and reviews are coming up here live and direct......

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Please can i have some palm wine because i have some 404 meat wink wink here with me grin grin grin.

Thanks for stopping by and more awoof tips and reviews are coming up here live and direct......

Bravo!!!
cheesy
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Twistkihd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
pls can u hlp me look for lenovo vibe s1 d cost of me getn it tanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2016
[b]Good Morning To All Our Prudent Clients....

+++ Please Be Advice That Chinese Holiday Has Commence This Week And It Will Last For 1Week For Some Merchant And Others Is 2Weeks, So All Our Procurement Is Now Pending Until The Holiday Is Over....

+++ Please Be Advice That They Shall Be A Little Shift For Shipment Time-frame And Date For All Our Clients Goods That Has Been Schedule For These Weeks As Result Of The Holiday...

+++During This Holiday, Please You Are Strongly Advice Not To Send Any Goods To Our China Addresses In Shenzhen And Gz, If Not The Goods Will Be Return To The Sender Back By The Courier Company And That May Be Additional Bill To Your Items Has Result Of Failed Delivery....

+++ During The Holiday Our Chinese Alipay And Local Bank Deposit/Transfer Will Still Be Available For Any Clients That Want To Use That Option To Remit Cash To Merchants...

+++During The Holiday Is The Best To Negotiate With Your Merchants For Price Reduction Because After The Holiday, Their Goods Becames Old Stock And They Are In Hurry To Sell Them Off For New Stock.....

+++ All Those Our Clients Who Made Deposit Into Our Account Late This Week, Should Kindly Send Us Their Account Details And Prove Of Payment, So We Can Process Their Refund ASAP. If They Still Want Us To Book The Order On Hold They Should Also Let Us Know...

+++ Please Always Use Our Emails or Calls To Communicate With Us For Inquires That Needed Well Explanation And Our Wechat/Whatsapp Is For Transaction Followup / Updates...

+++ Please Note Note That We Shall Not Honor Any Inquires On Odd Hours Of Our Business Activities Mostly On Whatsapp/Wechat....

Thanks
Cc Winetapper[/b]
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2016
AleAirHub:

To Be Cont...
+++ Please Not That Chinese Has Started Their Holiday & It Is Going To Last For 2Weeks , So Logistic Shipment Is Going To Be Affected Both Within And Out China. It Is Advisable You Use That Period To Arrange Yourself For Chinese New Year Procurement....

+++ The Holidays Don't Affect Our Chinese Alipay & Chinese Local Bank Deposit...

Thanks

Cc Winetapper
Cc abbeyforex

Noted ! Another Plan B in the making , cos there will never be any other Plan after Plan B . If Plan A didn't work out,we create Plan B and Plan B and Plan B and multiple Plan B. Nothing like Plan C or whatever,the alphabet when it comes to multiple streams of Income ends on Plan B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2016
This chinese holidays eh 1week plus. smiley

For some it Holidays. But
For great entrepreneurs its time to strategize for the year !.
Time to source more for better seller with lower price and better delivery time to aid business.
Time to even save and book your seller so that they ship immediately they resume rather than rearranging.

Good luck to you all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbeyforex:

Noted ! Another Plan B in the making , cos there will never be any other Plan after Plan B . If Plan A didn't work out,we create Plan B and Plan B and Plan B and multiple Plan B. Nothing like Plan C or whatever,the alphabet when it comes to multiple streams of Income ends on Plan B.

Noted Boss Aka NL Plan B Master cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
winetapper:
This chinese holidays eh 1week plus. smiley

For some it Holidays. But
For great entrepreneurs its time to strategize for the year !.
Time to source more for better seller with lower price and better delivery time to aid business.
Time to even save and book your seller so that they ship immediately they resume rather than rearranging.

Good luck to you all smiley

I Guess You Have Alot Of Fresh Wine Today Before My 404 Meat Get Spoiled grin grin grin
Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
AleAirHub:

I Guess You Have Alot Of Fresh Wine Today Before My 404 Meat Get Spoiled grin grin grin
Bravo!!!
Lol sure my palm tree no de go holidays grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbeyforex:

Any other plan after plan B is a counterfeit grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
winetapper:

Please I need 25litres of that Digital palmie to aid my work during this holiday. A better time to re-strategise towards 500% ROI and having 50 orders per day on e-commerce.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
winetapper:

Please I need 25litres of that Digital palmie to aid my work during this holiday. A better time to re-strategise towards 500% ROI and having 50 orders per day on e-commerce platforms .
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Good Morning Sir/Ma.

We Glad To Inform You That Clients Can Keep The Procurement List Coming , We Have Resolved Other Means To Process Clients Goods/Orders....

Thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2016
abbeyforex:

Please I need 25litres of that Digital palmie to aid my work during this holiday. A better time to re-strategise towards 500% ROI and having 50 orders per day on e-commerce platforms .

Morning Sir
Yea, We Just Got Plan B Now...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Orders Can Keep Coming Mostly For Val Sales..... wink wink wink

Cc Winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Sir/Ma.

We Glad To Inform You That Clients Can Keep The Procurement List Coming , We Have Resolved Other Means To Process Clients Goods/Orders....

Thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
abbeyforex:

You are definitely right bro,those figures were just to guide him. I know exchange rate changes within seconds depending on the volatility in the FX market but that can still serve as a clue. Whenever am ordering,the rough figure I use is 1 Yuan =#35 and the real rate will be known after payment must have been made,though this doesn't include the 5% bank charges.
Boss can we pay directly in yuan? If yes
Please how ? I will like to know sir as this is my greatest challenge in importation sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
olaide721:

Boss can we pay directly in yuan? If yes
Please how ? I will like to know sir as this is my greatest challenge in importation sir
YES WE CAN!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
AleAirHub:
YES WE CAN!!!
I mean frm my local bank account o

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.