Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175884 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Virtuouswife:

Cnt see hair extensions in d website..... Can only see hair products
hope you translated to Chinese before ...
And use the right words.
Go to your translator.
Type in the words in English to translate to Chinese then.
Copy the Chinese one and paste it in your desired site you would see wonders cheesy
Also remember to use filters
Good luck
Remember use good key words.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Wonder1844(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good day house, pls I need a seller details where I can buy memory card and selfie stick. Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ikechi1000(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
winetapper:
ok what is cube T8
Give details to enable good search
sorry for my inability to reply, cube t8 ultimate is a tablet phone with 2gb ram, 16gb rom, 5mp and 2mp front and back camera, pls help me to calculate d price for purchasing and shipping.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Reading the thread from page 0 till the last page for the 2nd consecutive time sir I would. Like to drop my observation for those of who might not know hw to get things from china, sir in ur write-up u mentioned sites where we can get good and branded phones,and also made us realize that great things are made in china too but sir u just solce quarter of the problem cos u didn't mention where good shoes(sneakers,office shoes etc),shirts,branded wrist watches(like rolex,hulbort,swatch etc) can be sourced we will be glad if all this issue can be solved and also if hot in demand goods can be added we don't mind o

Thanks its ur boy olaide721
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Updates and answering of questions will fully resumed on 15/02/2016... Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Updates and answering of questions will fully resumed on 15/02/2016... Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by charzyh2: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Which of these sites can I buy pure gold at cheap cost?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning all our prudent clients.....

Please been inform that we have fully resumed from our Monkey Celebration( Chinese New Year)... Our procurement has fully started today and why all our pending shipping to Lagos Nigeria & Other Countries will fully resume on 19/02/2016.

For those who we sent out quotation bill to during the holiday and till 19/02/2016 , please be inform that the bill is not valid as result of Increment in FX Exchange rate you are advice to contact us for the current rate and balance difference will be sent to those who has already made payment already...

Thanks
Cc Winetapper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2016
charzyh2:
Which of these sites can I buy pure gold at cheap cost?
Bro we cannot assure you of pure gold !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by pastormellanby: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Their charges is too high compare to other logistics services, and they don't check the goods properly before their arrivals in Nigeria, shine your eyes well well.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2016
pastormellanby:
Their charges is too high compare to other logistics services, and they don't check the goods properly before their arrivals in Nigeria, shine your eyes well well.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
pastormellanby:
[/s]

Good day Pastormellanby!!!...

If at this high level advancement of technology and easy access to social media platform like Nairaland one can still make Silly statement without plain sailing on how his or her transaction went on with a company or establishment , then you have successfully deny others who may or give the establishment a try. Because other persons must have come across the said company or establishment online or offline just like ours that is here on Nairaland....

*** In Quota
Their charges: = How much were you charge that make you think our charges was higher.

*** In Quota
they don't check the goods properly before their arrivals in Nigeria: = What makes you think that we don't check goods before they arrive in Lagos. The fact we carry out inspection does not mean that defect will not occur but 90% of our prudent client has been gratify why the remaining 10% defect happen as result of unseen event or human error.

*** In Quota
shine your eyes well well: That your doltish word look Swindle, if really you want people to shine their eye. You should have been able to reveal our swindle dealing with prove so every one will beware....

Lastly, if that Pastor attach to your NL username is just a title or nickname no problem but if it is for God's vineyard purpose. Then we can imagine many people that has suffer under your mislead and rightful expression of situation....

Bravo!!!
Moses.E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Cc Winetapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
pastormellanby:
In addition to what Mr Moses said.
Please if there is any way we charged you higher than out $8 flat rate please let us maybe scammers are up to something.

On issue of inspection of goods that is actually what makes us unique among other procurement company.

Please if there is anyway we have failed in executing our service please let us know online or offline so we would look into it to immediately so we can prevent future issues like that reoccurring.

Good day Pastor grin

Cc Aleairhub
Abbeyforex cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by macphilip: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
@aliAirhub
I want to know if you can ship me goods down to Nigeria.
I can tell my supplier to send them to your china address.
how do i go about it?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
macphilip:
@aliAirhub
I want to know if you can ship me goods down to Nigeria.
I can tell my supplier to send them to your china address.
how do i go about it?

Good afternoon sir/ma.

YES WE CAN!!!.
All you need is to send us a email with the full transaction details and we will assist you with all the necessary information that will easy your goods to safely land in Nigeria...

Please find our mail detail on our signature..

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
pastormellanby:

Who ?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
winetapper:
Please if there is any way we charged you higher than out $8 flat rate please let us maybe scammers are up to something.

On issue of inspection of goods that is actually what makes us unique among other procurement company.

Please if there is anyway we have failed in executing our service please let us know online or offline so we would look into it to immediately so we can prevent future issues like that reoccurring.

Good day Pastor grin

Cc Aleairhub
Abbeyforex cheesy

Good talk @ My Original Digital Winetapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by alakara(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls any help concerning importation of A4 paper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:01am On Feb 16, 2016
alakara:
pls any help concerning importation of A4 paper
send us a mail, I love your good thinking....
Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good afternoon everyone!!!...

Please we received some cash deposit into our account yesterday and today without receiving a reference/propose of the payment...
Please which ever person that make the payment should kindly contact us with full details , amount and purpose of the payment ASAP....

Thanks

Cc winetapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
cool 100% Trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
winetapper:
cool 100% Trust

Noted.... wink wink wink

Please Send Me PM Urgently....

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Rexology: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do your scope include Japan? if yes, which Japanese site can I get Stablizer and AC?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceceliaa34(f): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
I've got dollars for sale at N248 per dollar. Via Paypal or payment on websites eg eBay, aliexpress, amazon etc. Contact me on WhatsApp 08182417460
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
ceceliaa34:
I've got dollars for sale at N248 per dollar. Via Paypal or payment on websites eg eBay, aliexpress, amazon etc. Contact me on WhatsApp 08182417460
. Any one subscribing to any advert of service is doing that at his own risk because we do not recommend any of them.
Obrigado smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good afternoon everyone!!!...

Please we received some cash deposit into our account yesterday and today without receiving a reference/propose of the payment...
Please which ever person that make the payment should kindly contact us with full details , amount and purpose of the payment ASAP....

Thanks

Cc winetapper

Good Afternoon.
Some one did a transfer to our account yesterday without trace and today another person again....
Please we pledge with the name of God, once you send a cash though transfer or deposit. Always send us a email to that effect if not the transaction will be put on hold pending when we know the reason for the payment......

Bravo!!!

Cc Winetapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon.
Some one did a transfer to our account yesterday without trace and today another person again....
Please we pledge with the name of God, once you send a cash though transfer or deposit. Always send us a email to that effect if not the transaction will be put on hold pending when we know the reason for the payment......

Bravo!!!

Cc Winetapper
Those funding has been solved but we still have one Mr. Samson Joseph from kwara state. Someone refer our services to him and he did some transaction with us last December worthing huge amount of dollars till date he has not come for his goods/packages. all effort to reach him has prove no positive result....

Please anyone with useful information on how to reach him should please contact us...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Wonder1844(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
winetapper:

Good day Pastor grin

Cc Aleairhub
Abbeyforex cheesy
I will like to review that your extra $5 charge making it 13 dollars as is decouraging ppl
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
AleAirHub:

Those funding has been solved but we still have one Mr. Samson Joseph from kwara state. Someone refer our services to him and he did some transaction with us last December worthing huge amount of dollars till date he has not come for his goods/packages. all effort to reach him has prove no positive result....

Please anyone with useful information on how to reach him should please contact us...

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by J0nyb0y(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello guys , can anyone help me pay my supplier in china? pls quote me with your rate
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys , can anyone help me pay my supplier in china? pls quote me with your rate

We do sir very well,send us a mail.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.