Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175681 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
olaide721:
I mean frm my local bank account o
WE SAID YES
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
AleAirHub:
WE SAID YES
gOod can teach me hw to go about it?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
olaide721:
gOod can teach me hw to go about it?

We Render The Services Sir And We Don't Teach Sir....

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
AleAirHub:

We Render The Services Sir And We Don't Teach Sir....

Thanks
that was why I said and I quote"from my local bank account" meaning I want to do it myself
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2016
olaide721:
that was why I said and I quote"from my local bank account" meaning I want to do it myself
Now we understand your questions and we will advice you contact your local bank for advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by olaide721(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
AleAirHub:

Now we understand your questions and we will advice you contact your local bank for advice. Thanks
ok thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
olaide721:
ok thanks
You are welcome
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bush4ker(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
5star rating.....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
bush4ker:
5star rating.....
Wow, Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
bush4ker:
5star rating.....
grin
Hope you know there is a promo going on grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by henrimoto(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2016
winetapper:
grin Hope you know there is a promo going on grin
Bros. Wetin Be The Promo?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2016
henrimoto:
KIA ona dey miss grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2016
henrimoto:
no wait make pant dey wear you oo
bush4ker:
5star rating.....
.Every Old & New Client Gets 25RMB Voucher Code For Every Client Introduce To Our Procurement Services Department....
NB
++The Voucher Code Only Valid Within Period Of 21Days & Can Only Be Use Once On The Register Mail Address & Gsm Number
++The Voucher Code Only Valid If We Are Procuring & Shipping For You.
++ No Limit To Voucher Code, The More You Refer The More You Keep Winning Vouchers..
++ Get N400 Airtime Card Of Any Network When You Transact Trade Value Of 1000RMB. Instantly
++ Get 50RMB Voucher Code When Your Transact Trade Value Of 5000RMB And The Voucher Valid 21Days

I have dropped enough expo
Cc.
Aleairhub
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2016
winetapper:
no wait make pant dey wear you oo .Every Old & New Client Gets 25RMB Voucher Code For Every Client Introduce To Our Procurement Services Department....
NB
++The Voucher Code Only Valid Within Period Of 21Days & Can Only Be Use Once On The Register Mail Address & Gsm Number
++The Voucher Code Only Valid If We Are Procuring & Shipping For You.
++ No Limit To Voucher Code, The More You Refer The More You Keep Winning Vouchers..
++ Get N400 Airtime Card Of Any Network When You Transact Trade Value Of 1000RMB. Instantly
++ Get 50RMB Voucher Code When Your Transact Trade Value Of 5000RMB And The Voucher Valid 21Days

I have dropped enough expo
Cc.
Aleairhub

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Good Morning Everyone....
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!! wink wink

Our Tutorial Cont Shortly

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bush4ker(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Seconded
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ikechi1000(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please how much can i buy "cube T8" including the shipping fee, i will be looking forward for your reply.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
ikechi1000:
Please how much can i buy "cube T8" including the shipping fee, i will be looking forward for your reply.

Please Help Us With The Link

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ikechi1000(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
AleAirHub:

Please Help Us With The Link
Thanks
I don't have a particular link for it, please can you help me find one
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
ikechi1000:

I don't have a particular link for it, please can you help me find one
ok what is cube T8
Give details to enable good search
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2016
AleAirHub:

Next Step....
Carefully take your mouse to the left side of the translated page and locate delivery with 48hours, please find the screenshot below;
Good morning
In continuation.....

Once you have located the 48hours, kindly click on that and wait for the page to load up and once it has come up. You will now see item links/merchants that can deliver within 48hours to any Nigeria shipping / procurement company address in china.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:04am On Feb 05, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good morning
In continuation.....

Once you have located the 48hours, kindly click on that and wait for the page to load up and once it has come up. You will now see item links/merchants that can deliver within 48hours to any Nigeria shipping / procurement company address in china.

Other Methods.

If you needed an item very urgent here in Nigeria, all you need is to send the procurement company the links with the MOQ and also include in the mail: [b]PLEASE KINDLY ASK THE MERCHANT TO USE SF EXPRESS FOR THE LOCAL DELIVERY.[/b] By so doing, the items will be deliver with 24/48hours to any agent address and PLEASE NOTE THAT 89% OF THE MERCHANTS WILL CHARGE YOU EXTRA ADDITIONAL FEE OF 15-30RMB FOR SUCH ARRANGEMENT....

+++ Please Not That Chinese Has Started Their Holiday & It Is Going To Last For 2Weeks , So Logistic Shipment Is Going To Be Affected Both Within And Out China. It Is Advisable You Use That Period To Arrange Yourself For Chinese New Year Procurement....

+++ The Holidays Don't Affect Our Chinese Alipay & Chinese Local Bank Deposit...

+++ Please Always Use Our Emails or Calls To Communicate With Us For Inquires That Needed Well Explanation And Our Wechat/Whatsapp Is For Transaction Followup / Updates...

+++ Please Note Note That We Shall Not Honor Any Inquires On Odd Hours Of Our Business Activities Mostly On Whatsapp/Wechat....

Thanks

Cc Winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2016
cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Please what is your rate if i am transferring rmb to china
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
omoteamac:
Please what is your rate if i am transferring rmb to china

Our Rate: 1RMB = N47.17
5/2/2016

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Virtuouswife: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2016
AleAirHub, nice work. I am tempted 2 make good use of ur services. I wish 2 start up a biz on human hair and I heard I can get very good ones in China. How true is dt? Any particular site I can check?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Virtuouswife:
AleAirHub, nice work. I am tempted 2 make good use of ur services. I wish 2 start up a biz on human hair and I heard I can get very good ones in China. How true is dt? Any particular site I can check?
Good morning
1688.com

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Virtuouswife: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good morning
1688.com

Thanks
Am I supposed 2 register 1st?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Virtuouswife:

Am I supposed 2 register 1st?
No ma just source the item you need, send up the link we would run a review on it and process a quotation fee of purchase nd shipping to your location.
Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Virtuouswife: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
winetapper:
No ma just source the item you need, send up the link we would run a review on it and process a quotation fee of purchase nd shipping to your location.
Cheers
Aite.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Virtuouswife: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
winetapper:
Cheers
Cnt see hair extensions in d website..... Can only see hair products

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.