Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86476 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
brazil more than neymar- guerrerro...http://www.goal.com/en/news/586/copa-america/2015/06/13/12674832/guerrero-peru-know-that-brazil-are-more-than-just-neymar?ICID=HP_BN_10

only people who check who scored on live scores say neymar carry brazil of all country in football.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by clevadani: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
troy20:
unless you started following football 5years ago, neymer wouldnt make the bench of brasil senior national team of last ten years.he is living up a hype just as david becham was for England.you dont rate players who play on hype with same measure.the brazilian national team is a dying team.for some years now brazil has not been able to produce talents like they used to.days where the likes of giovani Elber who played along side greats like roque santa cruz, pizzaro,stefan Efenberg of bayan munich couldn even get a national team invitation or even juninho pernanbucano who where barely giving attention.neymer has nothing unique that robinho couldnt even do better then cause robinho is his closest comparison.Epl is a physical league which demands equal defensive responsibility from forwards and much for his technique robinho found it difficult to maintain consistency.thats same league Hazard is playing in and for a team who are no better than stoke city.do you know the sort of difficult football chelsea play? I have alot i want to break down but dont want to say too much.but still let me drop one.close control is also a rare talent few players have and neymer isnt even one of them.anyone who picks neymer over hazard knows nothing about football.neymer should be proving himself against coutinho.
Are u comparing neymar to robinho and coutinho?and yet u claim to know football?smh
Do u know wat it means to be d main man for the Brazilian national team? Am not sure u do
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
who know you? btw, they use all competition so ur opinion doesn't count.

it's called UCL top eleven for a reason. Not FA eleven where Harry Kane will appear.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
brazil more than neymar- guerrerro...http://www.goal.com/en/news/586/copa-america/2015/06/13/12674832/guerrero-peru-know-that-brazil-are-more-than-just-neymar?ICID=HP_BN_10

only people who check who scored on live scores say neymar carry brazil of all country in football.

Where have you been all this while? Brazil won five worldcups all under the great Pele. Didn't you watch the confederations cup which Neymar won singlehandedly? Didn't you watch the world cup. The morale of the brazilian team died as soon as Neymar was injured. You also didn't watch the Copa America qualifiers. Better start saving to buy Dstv so you can watch Neymar shine in the Copa America. Hazard will never reach that level. A level where the hopes of a nation rests on you.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Where have you been all this while? Brazil won five worldcups all under the great Pele. Didn't you watch the confederations cup which Neymar won singlehandedly? Didn't you watch the world cup. The morale of the brazilian team died as soon as Neymar was injured. You also didn't watch the Copa America qualifiers. Better start saving to buy Dstv so you can watch Neymar shine in the Copa America. Hazard will never reach that level. A level where the hopes of a nation rests on you.
neymar won brazil confederation cup single-handedly?lol so neymar was the goal-keeper, defender and midfielder... i dey shame for people like you...football is a team sport..there is no way a player can win trophy single handedly oga, if you say he won the best player award in conf. cup of 'just 5 games' is understandable.. even if neymar played against germany it wouldn't change anything, almighty messi couldn't do it against germany who is now neymar that score tap-in from oscar...buy DSTV? btw, did you watch last night game?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

it's called UCL top eleven for a reason. Not FA eleven where Harry Kane will appear.
no! you are wrong it's called european best reason de bruyne is named in the 25 list even if his team(wolfsburg) wasn't in UCL.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
no! you are wrong it's called european best reason de bruyne is named in the 25 list even if his team(wolfsburg) wasn't in UCL.

They were in UEFA Europa cup
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
who is talking about crosses, he is the driving force for chelsea yet he still scored 17 goals (2nd highest goal scorer in the team)..wearing captain arm ban this days is all about marketing so nothing new unlike those days were the most senior players wore it same reason they gave hazard too in absence of kompany. hazard is involve in almost all chelsea goals this season aside corner kicks..here are the highlights;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-uEHCVyxzk
yeah he do goes to the 18 yard box with his drive unlike neymar who just wait there.

Marketing? how? does it make any sense? Is Terry Chelsea for marketing? What marketing value does been a captain bring about? undecided undecided

Involved as in? he was among those who touched the ball before it was scored? Is this also supposed to be an achievement?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
neymar won brazil confederation cup single-handedly?lol so neymar was the goal-keeper, defender and midfielder... i dey shame for people like you...football is a team sport..there is no way a player can win trophy single handedly oga, if you say he won the best player award in conf. cup of 'just 5 games' is understandable.. even if neymar played against germany it wouldn't change anything, almighty messi couldn't do it against germany who is now neymar that score tap-in from oscar...buy DSTV? btw, did you watch last night game?

Agree with me or not. Neymar performs for Brazil than Hazard could ever do for Belgium. He had 4 freaking goals in the world cup. Same as Messi. Hazard didn't even score or assist If I remember well, Origi did! Neymar also won the bronze ball after Gotze and Messi. Hazard won a flight home.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Marketing? how? does it make any sense? Is Terry Chelsea for marketing? What marketing value does been a captain bring about? undecided undecided

Involved as in? he was among those who touched the ball before it was scored? Is this also supposed to be an achievement?
terry has been chelsea captain since this madness started so you shouldn't have use terry as example to show how you hate chelsea fc reason anything from there doesn't go well with you but thank God you are not part of football body officially( i.e, you are not known as sport pundit, coach, player, owner, president and staff) so ur opinion doesn't count. they strip sylva of captain ban to make neymar feel among messi..cr7 and neymar don't have leadership skills on a normal, they dive a lot, they are drama queen on the field of play aside scoring tap-in. he was among those whop touch the ball? lol oga that's the driving force we re talking about, if only you watch the full games but highlight is okay for you.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:

Sorry to say this, but you are extremely daft!

Is barcelona not more than just Messi? undecided
Do you expect the peru guys to only go and attack Neymar?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Agree with me or not. Neymar performs for Brazil than Hazard could ever do for Belgium. He had 4 freaking goals in the world cup. Same as Messi. Hazard didn't even score or assist If I remember well, Origi did! Neymar also won the bronze ball after Gotze and Messi. Hazard won a flight home.
yeah! with brazil ( superior country in football) he can score tap-in.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Sorry to say this, but you are extremely daft!

Is barcelona not more than just Messi? undecided
Do you expect the peru guys to only go and attack Neymar?
you that's not daft see your logic so far nau lol. so you are now comparing messi to neymar? another lol for you...the whole world knows messi impact in barca n argentina..he does solo things on the field of play that wao the world unlike neymar who pele is trying very hard to put neymar in messi level.lol..thank God sepp blatter( pele a.ss licker) is no more.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
terry have been chelsea captain since this madness started so you shouldn't have use terry as example to show how you hate chelsea fc reason anything from there doesn't go well with you but thank God you are not part of football body officially( i.e, you are not known as sport pundit, coach, player, owner, president and staff) so ur opinion doesn't count. they strip sylva of captain ban to make neymar feel among messi..cr7 and neymar don't have leadership skills on a normal, they dive a lot, they are drama queen on the field of play aside scoring tap-in. he was among those whop touch the ball? lol oga that's the driving force we re talking about, if only you watch the full games but highlight is okay for you.

How does using Terry as an example indicate that I hate chelsea? undecided undecided

I wonder why such simple things are so complex for you to understand!
Is there a standard protocol for choosing captains?
Don't you know making your best player the captain can spur them up to do more? common sense 101!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

undecided Don't tell me you don't know that Eden Hazard had two assists in the world cup #Smh
#therewillbehaterz
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

How does using Terry as an example indicate that I hate chelsea? undecided undecided

I wonder why such simple things are so complex for you to understand!
Is there a standard protocol for choosing captains?
Don't you know making your best player the captain can spur them up to do more? common sense 101
!

did someone that watches football just say this shocked,y isnt messi d captain of barcelona?y isnt ronaldo d captain of madrid..choosing of captain depends firstly on leadership ability and ur length in d team..it baffles me that thiago silva is dr nd dy make neymar captain,thats just disrespect to me..yes in some cases d best player can b given d captain band,thats if drz no other consistent mature player in d team
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by troy20(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
clevadani:

Are u comparing neymar to robinho and coutinho?and yet u claim to know football?smh
Do u know wat it means to be d main man for the Brazilian national team? Am not sure u do
so you think if robinho had emerged at a time like this where brazil were no longer producing talents like they used to, he would have had such a career? Do you know the hype that followed the lucas maura's transfer and his transfer fee to psg? a player more like wright philips.look at the transfer fee of silva of psg and also the one of david luiz.brazil never used to do all this shitty hype England did because they had so much talent.pepe and deco of barcelona had to naturalize in portugal then thiago after many years in barcelona stating eleven had to too for italy.lucho gonzalez of porto and then marselle couldnt even boast of more than five caps.someone said mario jardel and giovanni Elber where not playing football the brazilian way, please is Ramirez also playing it the brazillian way?now before i answer you further, place side by side the qualities neymer has better with that of robinho and coutinho.and also their carreer moves.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

You claim to appreciate football yet you say all this crap?
You don't even know how effective Neymar is on that left wing, I'm sure you only watched some barcelona champions league games, thats why you are spewing all this trash!
How many fullbacks have been able to contain Neymar on that wing? Even Leicester that was among the best full backs in UCL was raped continously by Neymar!
You claim to appreciate football, but you refused to acknowledge Neymar brilliant pass to Iniesta that led to the goal undecided Some sites even gave Neymar MOTM and other gave him 2nd or 3rd MOTM!
Before Suarez came back from his ban, Neymar was already scoring many goals, he was even the top scorer for barcelona for a while (I'm sure you won't know this)

"Spewing Rubbish". Lemme pretend like I didn't see that. "Neymar's brilliant pass"? Don't make me choke on laughter! He just passed the ball to iniesta. It was a simple pass. Don't exaggerate it to justify the worship of your demi-god Neymar. I saw nearly all FCB games this season and I've not seen anything particularly exceptional about Neymar. And nobody that watched that game would give Neymar MOTM except his worshipers like you.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

You shot your self on the foot when you said Pele won 5 World cups. Maybe you should read Wikipedia a bit more. And claiming Neymar carried Brazil through the Copa America is a blatant lie. Brazils performance was a team effort. The likes of Silva and Marcelo where extremely valuable for Brazil as much as Neymar was. It's a shame we only praise goal scorers. I heard someone say Brazil lost to Germany 7:1 cos of Neymar juniors absence. That person didn't watch the game that day. Cos every one who watched including the pundits and the commentary team agreed that Silva's absence and David Luiz's indiscipline cost Brazil the game. You need to watch football and stop reading complete sports.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
RAKITIC:
neymar's role at barca is different from hazard role at chelsea and both players are doing well in their respective role
They are doing quite well. But when someone decides Neymar is better based on goals input you have to disprove them expertly
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by clevadani: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
troy20:

so you think if robinho had emerged at a time like this where brazil were no longer producing talents like they used to, he would have had such a career? Do you know the hype that followed the lucas maura's transfer and his transfer fee to psg? a player more like wright philips.look at the transfer fee of silva of psg and also the one of david luiz.brazil never used to do all this shitty hype England did because they had so much talent.pepe and deco of barcelona had to naturalize in portugal then thiago after many years in barcelona stating eleven had to too for italy.lucho gonzalez of porto and then marselle couldnt even boast of more than five caps.someone said mario jardel and giovanni Elber where not playing football the brazilian way, please is Ramirez also playing it the brazillian way?now before i answer you further, place side by side the qualities neymer has better with that of robinho and coutinho.and also their carreer moves.
Bros,I'm not going to argue with u. D fact dat u r comparing neymar with robinho nd coutinho is enough to end dis convo. So u think it is easy to play as an attacker for barca abi? U tink it is easy to carry d footballing hopes of a country like brazil? U can't deny d fact dat if u take out neymar from d current brazil side,it will become average.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
d way guys berate robinho here is baffling i swr...mayb pipo were not really watching ball that time..if its abt talent,robinho is more talented and skillfull than neymar..mind yu,it wasnt coincidence that made them coin him the black maradona..d major thing that killed robinhos career was his move to england which didnt give him a good platform...if robinho played in dis present barca team,yu guys wud really appreiate brazillian football...

thats y i keep saying neymar made d best decisiion of his life by going to barca,he was advised well..

and for all those saying neymar is carrying brazil,its true to an xtent,but i keep telling pipo that brazil is dead..drz nth in brazil again,apart frm neymar thiago marcelo nd alves,i think brazil is just an average team..yu can even compare english players with them...the brazil that we used to knw was formidable in all areas,now they dont even have a striker..i feel marcelo is d last brazillian with that 'brazillian flair' we know..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
you that's not daft see your logic so far nau lol. so you are now comparing messi to neymar? another lol for you...the whole world knows messi impact in barca n argentina..he does solo things on the field of play that wao the world unlike neymar who pele is trying very hard to put neymar in messi level.lol..thank God sepp blatter( pele a.ss licker) is no more.

WTH undecided Where did I compare both of them?
You brought up an interview to back up your very silly point, and I asked you a question!
Prior to every barcelona game, most coaches say there is more to barcelona than Messi, does this now mean that Messi is not their best player?

Like seriously? Solo play? Why was their doubts that Neymar will not be able to play in a barcelona team? was it not because he was more of a solo player?

You keep on blabbing that Pele is hyping Neymar, don't you ever get tired of this trash? Was it Pele hype that made him to be joint highest goal scorer in UCL? undecided undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

WTH undecided Where did I compare both of them?
You brought up an interview to back up your very silly point, and I asked you a question!
Prior to every barcelona game, most coaches say there is more to barcelona than Messi, does this now mean that Messi is not their best player?

Like seriously? Solo play? Why was their doubts that Neymar will not be able to play in a barcelona team? was it not because he was more of a solo player?

You keep on blabbing that Pele is hyping Neymar, don't you ever get tired of this trash? Was it Pele hype that made him to be joint highest goal scorer in UCL? undecided undecided
highest goal scorer in ucl? or you mean to say tap-in from messi n suarez.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

did someone that watches football just say this shocked,y isnt messi d captain of barcelona?y isnt ronaldo d captain of madrid..choosing of captain depends firstly on leadership ability and ur length in d team ..it baffles me that thiago silva is dr nd dy make neymar captain,thats just disrespect to me..yes in some cases d best player can b given d captain band,thats if drz no other consistent mature player in d team

Haaa! Are you the one that formulated this law? undecided
Torres was the captain of Atletico Madrid when he was about 20 or even less, and Diego Simeone was even in the team sef!
Is Messi not the captain of Argentina? is he the oldest in the squad?

There is no rule for choosing captains!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
UfuomaUN:

"Spewing Rubbish". Lemme pretend like I didn't see that. "Neymar's brilliant pass"? Don't make me choke on laughter! He just passed the ball to iniesta. It was a simple pass. Don't exaggerate it to justify the worship of your demi-god Neymar. I saw nearly all FCB games this season and I've not seen anything particularly exceptional about Neymar. And nobody that watched that game would give Neymar MOTM except his worshipers like you.

Lmaoooooooooooo! I hope this shuts your mouth!
Here are screenshots from goal.com and WhoScored.com
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2489879_34983_png3bbe6e2e5b10165e0c013c6efa52c8d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2489884_34982_pnge420dea21debf64faa386177786f6842

Do blind people see things? Of course no! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:

Why did Diego Costa, Morata, Chicharito and other strikers not beat him and messi when their main role is to score tap ins. Why did Ronaldo who is currently always being played in by the whole team not beat him on UCL goals? Do you think its easy to look Neuer, Buffon, Sirigu, Joe hart in the eye and fire the ball past them?

Like it or not. Neymar has already made a statement with those 10 UCL goals of his. How many Champions league goals does Hazard has in his whole career?

Neymar got 55 goals in one season. Hazard struggled to get 56 goals in 3 SEASONS!

Goals decide games.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:

I can see you have nothing reasonable to say again!

Do you know what award is that?
Puskas award. ...... award for best goal in a year!
And his goals have always been among the nominees for almost every year

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Haaa! Are you the one that formulated this law? undecided
Torres was the captain of Atletico Madrid when he was about 20 or even less, and Diego Simeone was even in the team sef!
Is Messi not the captain of Argentina? is he the oldest in the squad?

There is no rule for choosing captains!

it was torres last season that he was made captain,in order to seduce him to staying one more season..and yes,messi is d oldest member of that squad and most consistent
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

I can see you have nothing reasonable to say again!

Do you know what award is that?
Puskas award. ...... award for best goal in a year!
And his goals have always been among the nominees for almost every year
same with you because you always talk about his tap-in...check neymar and hazard playing position on wikipedia then come back to tell me what you saw there.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Why did Diego Costa, Morata, Chicharito and other strikers not beat him and messi when their main role is to score tap ins. Why did Ronaldo who is currently always being played in by the whole team not beat him on UCL goals? Do you think its easy to look Neuer, Buffon, Sirigu, Joe hart in the eye and fire the ball past them?

Like it or not. Neymar has already made a statement with those 10 UCL goals of his. How many Champions league goals does Hazard has in his whole career?

Neymar got 55 goals in one season. Hazard struggled to get 56 goals in 3 SEASONS!

Goals decide games.
because there is no messi in chelsea, juve..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! I hope this shuts your mouth!
Here are screenshots from goal.com and WhoScored.com
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2489879_34983_png3bbe6e2e5b10165e0c013c6efa52c8d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2489884_34982_pnge420dea21debf64faa386177786f6842

Do blind people see things? Of course no! gringrin

Smart ass dude If you watched the game you'd notice that on the stadium display iniesta was displayed as MOTM. I know your blackass was too dumb to perceive that. Your picking player ratings from different sites doesn't justify anything. you're the type that looks up scores after every game without seeing any if the action on TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.