Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86480 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hilsocial(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:
d way guys berate robinho here is baffling i swr...mayb pipo were not really watching ball that time..if its abt talent,robinho is more talented and skillfull than neymar..mind yu,it wasnt coincidence that made them coin him the black maradona..d major thing that killed robinhos career was his move to england which didnt give him a good platform...if robinho played in dis present barca team,yu guys wud really appreiate brazillian football...

thats y i keep saying neymar made d best decisiion of his life by going to barca,he was advised well..

and for all those saying neymar is carrying brazil,its true to an xtent,but i keep telling pipo that brazil is dead..drz nth in brazil again,apart frm neymar thiago marcelo nd alves,i think brazil is just an average team..yu can even compare english players with them...the brazil that we used to knw was formidable in all areas,now they dont even have a striker..i feel marcelo is d last brazillian with that 'brazillian flair' we know..

Dude, I cant believe u said Robinho is better dan Neymer.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
hilsocial:

Dude, I cant believe u said Robinho is better dan Neymer.

dude read well,i say talented and more skillfull,just like nani is more skillful dan ronaldo
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

it was torres last season that he was made captain,in order to seduce him to staying one more season..and yes,messi is d oldest member of that squad and most consistent

He was made captain in 2003, and he left in 2007!

There is no rule for choosing captains!

What is the essence of leaving Thiago Silva as the captain when instead of inspiring his team, he was crying?

Neymar deserves to be the captain of that team, that's why when the decision was made, there was no negative reaction!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
UfuomaUN:

Smart ass dude If you watched the game you'd notice that on the stadium display iniesta was displayed as MOTM. I know your blackass was too dumb to perceive that. Your picking player ratings from different sites doesn't justify anything. you're the type that looks up scores after every game without seeing any if the action on TV.

O Jeez! Does your asss perceive things shows on TV? undecided
Iniesta was UEFA man of the match, but does that stop other sites from naming their MOTM based on statistics they calculated? WhoScored.com is one of the most popular statistics sites used and Goal.com is like the most football site!

Enjoy his highlights from the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1BozKOQyU&itct=CDUQpDAYAiITCMTg84mi_cUCFUMlHAodchMAgoogle&hl=en&gl=NG

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
clevadani:

Are u comparing neymar to robinho and coutinho?and yet u claim to know football?smh
Do u know wat it means to be d main man for the Brazilian national team? Am not sure u do

Are u comparing Neymar to Robinho. Is like u no well coz neymar no reach Robinho
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hilsocial(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

dude read well,i say talented and more skillfull,just like nani is more skillful dan ronaldo

Robinho is indeed skillful and talented like Neymer but Neymer has goal sense wella. Footballers now esp attackers are mostly rated by goals scored so Neymer will be chosen ahead due to d recent judgement by FIFA.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
same with you because you always talk about his tap-in...check neymar and hazard playing position on wikipedia then come back to tell me what you saw there.

Did you understand my post?
I just told you he has won Puskas award and you are still telling me tap ins undecided undecided

Please I'm not that stupidd and dull to have to check wikipedia for the position popular players play in!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
because there is no messi in chelsea, juve..

Who cares? Why weren't Villa, Pedro and Sanchez this good. This is Sanchez who is making headlines in the EPL. These tap ins will win Neymar a spot on the ballon d'or list, a spot on the European prayer of the year list, Golden boy(He's even 1 yr younger than Hazard). It has won him in the puskas award.

Hazard, where are you?!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Did you understand my post?
I just told you he has won Puskas award and you are still telling me tap ins undecided undecided

Please I'm not that stupidd and dull to have to check wikipedia for the position popular players play in!

They are always saying Tapin, tapin, tapin. Why can't Oscar and Willian help Hazard or Costa score tapins? This is the same Oscar and Willian that someone said always create tapins for Neymar at Brazil. Or do they want to say National stage is easier than Epl?

Hazard couldn't score when he was in the weak french league. He won't still be able to score much if he moves to Madrid. MEANWHILE Neymar scored 90 goals in his formative seasons at Santos. He scored all types - Solo runs, overhead shot, bullet shots, running round the keeper, walking into the net etc

Someone will say Brazilian league is weak. Don't forget that Corinthians trashed Chelsea in the Club world cup after they won UCL.

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
hilsocial:

Robinho is indeed skillful and talented like Neymer but Neymer has goal sense wella. Footballers now esp attackers are mostly rated by goals scored so Neymer will be chosen ahead due to d recent judgement by FIFA.

of cos nau.i dnt knw whr yu read whr i said robinho is beta dan neymar
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

of cos nau.i dnt knw whr yu read whr i said robinho is beta dan neymar
Finally, a Hazard fan has surrendered.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

He was made captain in 2003, and he left in 2007!

There is no rule for choosing captains!

What is the essence of leaving Thiago Silva as the captain when instead of inspiring his team, he was crying?

Neymar deserves to be the captain of that team, that's why when the decision was made, there was no negative reaction!

lol so crying shows he cant lead?? angrywetin dubby no go hear?ok.did neymar cry wen germany beat dem 7 1?hw can yu say dr is no rule for choosing captains.no offense oo but when did yu start really watching ball,cos u sound like yu started following football frm 2000"s,just select 10 clubs or country at random and tell me if d captains were selected randomly
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Finally, a Hazard fan has surrendered.

dude did yu pay attention in class when yu were thought comprehension cos yu need that skill now to understand
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Who cares? Why weren't Villa, Pedro and Sanchez this good. This is Sanchez who is making headlines in the EPL. These tap ins will win Neymar a spot on the ballon d'or list, a spot on the European prayer of the year list, Golden boy(He's even 1 yr younger than Hazard). It has won him in the puskas award.

Hazard, where are you?!
sanchez was playing right wing for barca while messi played false 9, villa delivered, injury stop his scoring prowess and pedro has always been a sub. for barca. you know nothing about barca mr man. hazard best league 1 young player twice, league 1 best player, epl young best young player and epl best player.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Emilokoiyawon: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nduka Ugbade was better than bofofm grin grin cool
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
sanchez was playing right wing for barca while messi played false 9, villa delivered, injury stop his scoring prowess and pedro has always been a sub. for barca. you know nothing about barca mr man. hazard best league 1 young player twice, league 1 best player, epl young best young player and epl best player.

Never you say that! MES QUE UN CLUB for live.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

lol so crying shows he cant lead?? angrywetin dubby no go hear?ok.did neymar cry wen germany beat dem 7 1?hw can yu say dr is no rule for choosing captains.no offense oo but when did yu start really watching ball,cos u sound like yu started following football frm 2000"s,just select 10 clubs or country at random and tell me if d captains were selected randomly

Mr man can you just stop this useless argument by shutting up or by bringing out those rules? undecided undecided

Who made the rules? FIFA, UEFA or CAF? or are you the person that formed the rules?
Shhishh!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

They are always saying Tapin, tapin, tapin. Why can't Oscar and Willian help Hazard or Costa score tapins? This is the same Oscar and Willian that someone said always create tapins for Neymar at Brazil. Or do they want to say National stage is easier than Epl?

Hazard couldn't score when he was in the weak french league. He won't still be able to score much if he moves to Madrid. MEANWHILE Neymar scored 90 goals in his formative seasons at Santos. He scored all types - Solo runs, overhead shot, bullet shots, running round the keeper, walking into the net etc

Someone will say Brazilian league is weak. Don't forget that Corinthians trashed Chelsea in the Club world cup after they won UCL.
my friend your football knownledge is limited with this statement of yours...hazard scored twenty goals and assisted 17 at lille in his last season there. watch hazard goals and assist;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:

Pedro always been a sub? haaa! Someone that started a champions league final a sub? Wow!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Never you say that! MES QUE UN CLUB for live.
been a barca fan doesn't classify you a good football analyst...too many plastic fan and you are one of them...so your logic; someone who support mk dons have no knownledge about the game right? lol
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Pedro always been a sub? haaa! Someone that started a champions league final a sub? Wow!
pedro has always been a sub. for barca, i know you wouldn't know this.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

O Jeez! Does your asss perceive things shows on TV? undecided
Iniesta was UEFA man of the match, but does that stop other sites from naming their MOTM based on statistics they calculated? WhoScored.com is one of the most popular statistics sites used and Goal.com is like the most football site!

Enjoy his highlights from the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1BozKOQyU&itct=CDUQpDAYAiITCMTg84mi_cUCFUMlHAodchMAgoogle&hl=en&gl=NG

Iniesta was UEFA man of the match for a reason. Your popular sites can go and suck on their choice
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
pedro has always been a sub. for barca, i know you wouldn't know this.

Mtcheew!

Shey you are always claiming that you are a barca fan when even my phone knows you are a chelsea fan?

So you haven't been following MSN goals record? because if you have been following it, you will know that Villa-Messi-Pedro were the 2nd highest scoring front 3, behind Henry-Eto-Messi!
Haa, Pedro that started in Worldcup final against Netherlands a sub?
You just keep on falling your hands always!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
UfuomaUN:

Iniesta was UEFA man of the match for a reason. Your popular sites can go and suck on their choice

We are not arguing about who deserves the MOTM award, the bone of contention here is that you are implying that Neymar did nothing during the match!
If he did nothing, will any site give him MOTM or very high ratings?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Mr man can you just stop this useless argument by shutting up or by bringing out those rules? undecided undecided

Who made the rules? FIFA, UEFA or CAF? or are you the person that formed the rules?
Shhishh!

this is a typical example y i dont like arguing football online,cos yu wudnt knw d person yu ar arguing with or his level of football reasoning.frm d way yu analysv i can swr that yu started following futball rm mayb 05 or so..anyway i wont bother myself with yu again
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

this is a typical example y i dont like arguing football online,cos yu wudnt knw d person yu ar arguing with or his level of football reasoning.frm d way yu analysv i can swr that yu started following futball rm mayb 05 or so..anyway i wont bother myself with yu again

Is this stuff rocket science?
You said there is a rule for choosing captains, ok show me the rule, and you are here analyzing whether I started watching football yesterday!

All rules regarding football can be found on FIFA website, browse and show me where they placed any rule for choosing captains!

It seems you are using style to run away from the useless argument you brought up!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

ona still dey argue this thing..it will soon be clear to chelsea fans that neymar is better than hazard when neymar clinches the world best pretty soon..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
homesteady:

Mtcheew!

Shey you are always claiming that you are a barca fan when even my phone knows you are a chelsea fan?

So you haven't been following MSN goals record? because if you have been following it, you will know that Villa-Messi-Pedro were the 2nd highest scoring front 3, behind Henry-Eto-Messi!
Haa, Pedro that started in Worldcup final against Netherlands a sub?
You just keep on falling your hands always!
bro keep quiet( no offense).pedro is a sub. for barca starting some games due to tactical reason doesn't make him a first team player..i'm a strong barca and chelsea fan na u know weting you dey talk.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Many persons dont understand that neymar is playing in the best league and amongst the bestest players and would turn out like them...

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
bro keep quiet( no offense).pedro is a sub. for barca starting some games due to tactical reason doesn't make him a first team player..i'm a strong barca and chelsea fan na u know weting you dey talk.

Even after I showed you that he, villa and Messi were the 2 highest goal scoring front 3 for barcelona? undecided

Everyday your likes keep proving raumdeuter's theory about Chelsea fans to be true! SMH!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.