Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How A Doctor Who Loves Romance Stole His Patient's Spare Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Doctor Who Loves Romance Stole His Patient's Spare Part (496 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Doctor Who Loves Romance Stole His Patient's Spare Part by njuwo(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
My neighbour who is a stammerer was seeking cure to his ailment which has affected his life so much. He went to almost all the doctors around and they told him they had no cure for it. I heard of a Doctor in Ughelli and directed him there. The Doctor tested him and told him he's lucky, that he can cure his stammering. The man asked how? The Doctor explained that his manhood is too big, that is what is causing the stammering. The Doctor told him he will have to exchange manhood with someone that has a small one for his stammering to be cured. The man agreed and the exchange was done through operation. Four months later, the man came back to the Doctor and said, ''Doctor, ever since i exchanged my manhood, my love life with my wife has not been the same. I'm no longer enjoying and satisfying my wife in bed, she's complaining. I want you to call the person i exchanged manhood with, i want to exchange back.'' The Doctor replied, ''That that can can not not be be possible.''
Re: How A Doctor Who Loves Romance Stole His Patient's Spare Part by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
sometimes I don't read before I comment...wtf ? Huh?

(1) (Reply)

There Is Time For Everything / Message To Tennages / #webothsurvived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.