Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Who Enjoys Sex Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoys Sex Most (2442 Views)

Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enjoys Sex Most by ebijimi7(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2015
good day nl members I have interview so many female friends and I understand dat some of them likes sex while some hates it pi know as a guy we enjoy sex a lot or is there any guy dat hates sex?
but I understand sex is painful to gals but want to be clear about it who enjoy sex most guys or girls??
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by MEGGATRON(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
guys
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by naijaboiy: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Which girl says she hates sex?

That's a blatant lie jare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2015
Sex isn't painful to girls. Where the hell did you get that idea from?

Your question cannot be answered, except you find someone who doubles as a man and a woman, a shape shifter of some sort.

One thing you should know is that ladies are harder to please. It's always easier for a guy to climax than for a woman to achieve orgasm.

But I bet you, when a woman climaxes, the feeling is the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by buygala(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Enjoy as in?

It depends on the type of the sex jare sad

If the dude is merely fingerring the babe without inserting his sim, I suppose d girl will enjoy it more than the dude, who will just be sweating with a painful erectionn angry .....same thing applies if the dude is giving the babe head embarassed ....

Point is... There are different kinds of sex... While the ladies definitely enjoy some types of it more than the guys, the guys also enjoy some types of it more than the ladies smiley
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by coolzeal(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
We do all the play, bursting, spanking, riding, lifting etc at least to actualise her satisfaction or multiple orgasm. The only time a guy enjoy sex is when he's cuming.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Your question cannot be answered, except you find someone who doubles as a man and a woman, a shape shifter of some sort.

One thing you should know is that ladies are harder to please. It's always easier for a guy to climax than for a woman to achieve orgasm.

But I bet you, when I woman climaxes, the feeling is the best in the world.
Some girls do experience painful sex. undecided
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
coolzeal:
We do all the bursting, spanking, riding, lifting etc at least to actualise her mutiple orgasm. The only time a guy enjoy sex is when he's cuming.
Even that "cuming" sef we still go through a lot to make sure we don't explode early.

Sex is stress to men. undecided
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Girls enjoy sex more.. If not, why would 4 out 5 woment complain, "My husband doesn't last long in bed"
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by coolzeal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Even that "cuming" sef we still go through a lot to make sure we don't explode early.

And these ladies assumed they are doing us a favor. I'm like WTF!!... I just bursted all them nuts and you only cum to your satisfaction.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by confistified(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
na Girls joor....... Girls enjoy sex mostly wen dey orgasm....... guys experience is just bitter-sweet.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by Obadiah77(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

But I bet you, when I woman climaxes, the feeling is the best in the world.

Your english is not impeccable
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by yungmarshall(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
The bed enjoy the sex more
Re: Who Enjoys Sex Most by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed / Ladies Why Some Of You Still Wear Panties When There Is G-string / Must Read: The Cleaning Lady (18+)… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.